Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434053 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
stephenponti:

They will not easily disclose who is in production department, if I can get a reliable source in the department i can part a little token to have it printed.

You have to ask those that come out of the production room, be close to the door so you can monitor ppl's movements. When you frequent immigration office, you will know all these and stop arguing. You can't get it without meeting the PCO severally or a genuine officer.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaySterling: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ninisun:

You have to ask those that come out of the production room, be close to the door so you can monitor ppl's movements. When you frequent immigration office, you will know all these and stop arguing. You can't get it without meeting the PCO severally or a genuine officer.
Please, what is the full meaning of PCO ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
JaySterling:

Passport Comptroller
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Ninisun:

My fresh wasn't DIY, can't remember
Oh okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Dracoe:

Please I started my registration yesterday and I saw somewhere we needed to print an acknowledgement form but I couldnt see any acknowledgement form after I registered.
Just application form, guarantors form, payment receipt and appointment form.

Also I didn’t put in any maiden name when registering as it wasn’t compulsory, would that be an issue ?

I will really appreciate insight on this from anyone.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Dracoe:

I will really appreciate insight on this from anyone.

Login to the NIS site. Enter your application ID and Reference No to locate your application.

Then print all you need.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Ugmama:

Login to the NIS site. Enter your application ID and Reference No to locate your application.

Then print all you need.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello,

I've done this several times and I keep getting application not found. Please what could be wrong?
Ugmama:

Then print all you need.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2022
ookins:
Hello,

I've done this several times and I keep getting application not found. Please what could be wrong?

Was your payment verified?

Hope you're inputing app and ref correct numbers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Ugmama:

Was your payment verified?

Hope you're inputing app and ref correct numbers

Sure. My payment has been verified and I captured on the 17th of December.
Sure I have the current details. My application ID is a 12 digit number while that of the reference number is 10 digits.

Ever since I captured, I've been trying to verify the status online but I keep getting Application Not Found.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
ookins:

Sure. My payment has been verified and I captured on the 17th of December.
Sure I have the current details. My application ID is a 12 digit number while that of the reference number is 10 digits.

Ever since I captured, I've been trying to verify the status online but I keep getting Application Not Found.

Okay. Mine finds my application itself.

But not application status.

I think it's their site issues
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Femmyfestus: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2022
kinz17:
If you need your passport come to abuja with your nin you will do your capturing same day then go for collection the next day
Fresh application right? Is it the same normal price
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Ugmama:

Okay. Mine finds my application itself.

But not application status.

I think it's their site issues

Please what exactly do you mean "found my application itself"

Is there someone am not doing right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2022
ookins:

Please what exactly do you mean "found my application itself"

Is there someone am not doing right?

My application opens where I can print acknowledged slip, application and proof of payment.

But I don't see where the passport is pending
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Ugmama:

My application opens where I can print acknowledged slip, application and proof of payment.

But I don't see where the passport is pending

Have you captured?

Did you used your application ID and Reference number to check the status online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2022
ookins:

Have you captured?

Did you used your application ID and Reference number to check the status online?

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obawinner(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good day, pls want to enquiry, my application expired due to NIN issues, I started my registration Jan 2021, but I couldn't continue due to wrong date of birth in my NIN,
Is there a way I could continue my expired application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MassiveGraceAca: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Greetings to everyone.
Pls how do I go about having an international passport of 5 years? What's d cost and how do I get started? I reside in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kindly advice, is the 64page passport with 5year validity readily available? Also the name on my NIN is my maiden name but my old expired passport bears my present name, will that be a problem?

It's a passport renewal, DYI
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scicey(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Prinss:

Hello, have your sister started the process for the Intl Passport in Cali?

Yes, used an agent and captured in late October. Her passport is not ready yet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Austinbass12(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please, for passport renewal what's the procedure and price at umuahia or owerri...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by diamond88: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ugmama:

Go with your VALID ID-National ID
PASSPORT
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Local govt identity
Print out of your online forms
Gurantors photo passport and passport page.

Pls can I get local government certificate at edo state liaison office

Again, what is the difference between ecowas passport and Nigerian passport?

What's the requirements for getting both
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by diamond88: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lastly, can one use ecowas passport to travel to Europe or USA?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prinss: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
scicey:

Yes, used an agent and captured in late October. Her passport is not ready yet.

How much was it if you don't mind me asking.

And would you suggest otherwise if one was to go the DIY way.

Kindly drop any tips you may have as regards the experience as I plan doing mine soon (DIY preferrably)

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
I believe you have to start another application. However, make sure you have corrected the wrong DOB on your NIN.
obawinner:
Good day, pls want to enquiry, my application expired due to NIN issues, I started my registration Jan 2021, but I couldn't continue due to wrong date of birth in my NIN,
Is there a way I could continue my expired application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
prettyamebo:
Kindly advice, is the 64page passport with 5year validity readily available? Also the name on my NIN is my maiden name but my old expired passport bears my present name, will that be a problem?

It's a passport renewal, DYI
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
JaySterling:
passport control officer ..... The boss ... Just like dpo in police station
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obawinner(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Bossman:
I believe you have to start another application. However, make sure you have corrected the wrong DOB on your NIN.
many thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NOBODYY: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2022
Wrong location
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ojoshu(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
I captured September 15th at the oshogbo Passport Office till now no info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ookins: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
ojoshu:
I captured September 15th at the oshogbo Passport Office till now no info

Have you checked the status online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Greatest100(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.