Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436698 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Hadewahlay:

Fresh
That was fast. That would mean renewal will take about half the time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ShaqFu: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Ishilove:

going somewhere are we? grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2021
ShaqFu:
going somewhere are we? grin
I wish grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Ishilove:

I wish grin

After you made payment online what next please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluzdreamz(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Hadewahlay:
Collected my passport today

Capture Date: 12 Oct

Issue Date : 26 Nov

DIY, but with a lot of patience

Passport office: Alausa, Lagos

Chief, I was there yesterday , the crowd was much, got there 7.30am and had to leave after 4pm.they were returning slips sef.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by saxokay(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Engeniu:

Have you gotten the passport now?

Engeniu:

Engeniu:

no,am tired my brother,even my sister in-law who captured since July this year is yet to receive her own
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
saxokay:

no,am tired my brother,even my sister in-law who captured since July this year is yet to receive her own

I was at the Akure office yesterday. Said they were about producing July 16's. Yet to get to August and the likes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hadewahlay(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes, a friend who captured for renewal on the same day collected his passport weeks before mine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hadewahlay(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
oluzdreamz:

Chief, I was there yesterday , the crowd was much, got there 7.30am and had to leave after 4pm.they were returning slips sef.

Yes, they were returning slips of those that wasn't due for collection
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anybody with any update about Abeokuta horrible Centre. I captured since August 16th. 4 months + They keep saying no booklet.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by erjo: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Greetings all,

Pls, can anyone help me with the link to apply online?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melodickenny(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
I applied for renewal on 14/12/2021 at ikoyi office for 64pages 10yrs, captured same day and the collection date on my slip was 17/12/2021.
I collected my passport today and it was issued on 22/12/2021..
I was not the only person who collected his passport early...I like Ikoyi office because they are more coordinated and fast. I can't believe it thou i paid #90k for it.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Onyeara: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hi all,
I am a guy, I have registered for my passport online and paid for the fees.
Just discovered that I put my mother's maiden name where they ask of maiden name.
Pls how do I correct this as I have booked for appointment at Alausa on 13th Jan by 9 am.
Pls do they follow booked in time at Alausa or I need to come earlier to get a number as usual
Pls people who have done at Alausa ,you feedback is highly needed
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by erjo: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Onyeara:
Hi all,
Just discovered that I put my mother's maiden name where they ask of maiden name.
Pls how do I correct this as I have booked for appointment at Alausa on 13th Jan by 9 am.
Pls do they follow booked in time at Alausa or I need to come earlier to get a number as usual
Thanks

Pls drop the registration link for me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YINO(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
rawe45:
Picked up my passport yesterday in Abuja.

Captured August 5.
Correction of Data
Please how did you go about correction of name on passport and how much does it cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
stephenponti:
Anybody with any update about Abeokuta horrible Centre. I captured since August 16th. 4 months + They keep saying no booklet.

I collected mine 23rd of December, go and meet the PCO, if not na till 2023 if your file doesn't get lost. I went to the immigration office five times to complain before the PCO agreed to produce mine. The agent put in the 10k for its production.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2022
djbasket:

sir ke?, I'm your boy oooo
and you're welcome
Lol…Let me use the sir please
Good day sir and Happy New year !
Please what is acknowledgement form. I can’t find it anywhere on my application page
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Onyeara:
Hi all,
Thanks
The maiden name isn’t compulsory
So I don’t think a correction is needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2022
I’m having difficulty getting a guarantor. Is there anyone that would be willing to assist ? Or direct me to someone who can.
I would really appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Svelte98(f): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please who has renewed their passport recently in PH or Awka? I'll like to know what the procedures, duration and requirements were like.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please how fast is Ilorin passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayofag(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
babajeje123:

Since mid August. Nothing till date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by urijela(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2022
good morning guys compliment of the season please I am about to apply for a new passport for my spouse, though on her NiN she bears her surname and now she wants to bear my surname. what do you advice I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2022
urijela:
good morning guys compliment of the season please I am about to apply for a new passport for my spouse, though on her NiN she bears her surname and now she wants to bear my surname. what do you advice I do?

To me o, I would advise she goes with her maiden name. We've had issues here of people grumbling of the NIN name correction thing.
Let's wait for other who've gone through it sha, they may have better ideas...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by urijela(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Potbellied:

To me o, I would advise she goes with her maiden name. We've had issues here of people grumbling of the NIN name correction thing. The likely case scenario is that her details won't tally, then she'd be asked to go do NIMC data correction, which may take forever or soon, depending on how long your legs are.
Let's wait for other who've gone through it sha, they may have better ideas...

okay thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Ninisun:

I collected mine 23rd of December, go and meet the PCO, if not na till 2023 if your file doesn't get lost. I went to the immigration office five times to complain before the PCO agreed to produce mine. The agent put in the 10k for its production.

I was at the PCO office in the center two days ago and inquired about the possibility of forwarding my file and processing my passport the officer I met on the Desk responded that "its based on first come first serve, there is no booklet and there is nothing they can do about it.

Another officer i met outside offered to assist at a maximum cost of 25k. I just did not trust him before i jump from frying pan to fire i left him.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2022
stephenponti:

I was at the PCO office in the center two days ago and inquired about the possibility of forwarding my file and processing my passport the officer I met on the Desk responded that "its based on first come first serve, there is no booklet and there is nothing they can do about it.

Another officer i met outside offered to assist at a maximum cost of 25k. I just did not trust him before i jump from frying pan to fire i left him.

Another alternative is to go to production dept, look for someone in that production room you can have business with. Your passport will be printed without the file. He needs just your slip to do that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ninisun:

Another alternative is to go to production dept, look for someone in that production room you can have business with. Your passport will be printed without the file. He needs just your slip to do that.
Please I started my registration yesterday and I saw somewhere we needed to print an acknowledgement form but I couldnt see any acknowledgement form after I registered.
Just application form, guarantors form, payment receipt and appointment form.

Also I didn’t put in any maiden name when registering as it wasn’t compulsory, would that be an issue ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yhenny(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
babajeje123:
Well you might be lucky as they just started the enhanced passport but I have done my capturing since early August and still the same story of no booklet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dracoe:

Please I started my registration yesterday and I saw somewhere we needed to print an acknowledgement form but I couldnt see any acknowledgement form after I registered.
Just application form, guarantors form, payment receipt and appointment form.

Also I didn’t put in any maiden name when registering as it wasn’t compulsory, would that be an issue ?

My fresh wasn't DIY, can't remember

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.