Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1449429 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheettle(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2022
ookins:
Good afternoon house,

Please why am I getting application not found each time I tried checking my passport status.

I captured on the 7th of this month
Is it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seansifo(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2022
No
sheettle:

Is it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheettle(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2022
seansifo:
No

Then what's the essence of paying more?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by melicent: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Tpladekunjo:

I captured sep 19 at ibadan immigration office also and till now my passport is yet to be ready, is their anybody here that know the best way to get the passport done on time?
I will be glad if there is someone here that knows the best way to get it done on time too. Different excuses at Ibadan immigration center no passport booklet, no fuel to on gen lol, no server.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
sheettle:

Then what's the essence of paying more? I got a message concerning my plight at their Ilorin Yakuba office yesterday, from the NIS Facebook page this morning. I was told to provide the name of the officer who demanded 6K from me before my file would be scheduled for capturing, and also instructed to meet with the PCO this morning. Is it advisable to follow the suggestion given to me by the NIS official Facebook page?

Bros run am, na access be this o, no dull am at all

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Still asking, where can i print my acknowledgement letter from?
Na beg i dy biko
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukhety(f): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please can anyone help me with the documents needed for processing a Nigerian International passport?

Also, is the price for DIY in lag the same even for children?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Luisema4luv:
Still asking, where can i print my acknowledgement letter from?
Na beg i dy biko
I called their number those people doesn't know anything walahi they were telling me to go to status and is a network issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dracoe(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
manlawal:
I called their number those people doesn't know anything walahi they were telling me to go to status and is a network issue.

I think this acknowledgment letter is for people that are doing renewal, not fresh passports.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Must the guarantors form be in colored copy?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dailynaijanews(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Did mine August 11 in that same Oshogbo and its still not ready
ojoshu:
I captured September 15th at the oshogbo Passport Office till now no info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ilovelearning(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2022
NtiObaEneke:
I captured for renewal on 7th December, the passport was issued on 30th December and I picked up yesterday, 4th January. Breezed in and in ten minutes, breezed out with my brand new, substandard looking Nigerian international passport (the quality of this new e-passport is not impressive at all).

I didn't do DIY because I don't have time for any bullshit struggle. 40k for ease and convenience. 32 pages/5years.

Please aside the passport for renewal what else should one take along when going to their office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Ugmama:

Yes
Good morning, Please were you asked for acknowledgement slip? And the on appointment day were you captured or you just submitted your application and asked to return? Coz I understand they updated their website, previously one could print out application form, acknowledgement form, payment receipt and Guarantor's form. But recently it isn't so, what appears are application form, evidence of payment, Guarantor's form and appointment . And lastly where did you capture? Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ilovelearning(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2022
Subomi007:

Here from Iggy as he has provided on it.

For fresh passport
U need the below after u pay online.
1. 2 passport photograph
2. Black and white abi black and grey paper file( can be bought there for 50 to 100 naira)
3. Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin or residence or National Identity Card
4. Completed passport application form
5. Completed Guarantors’ form duly signed by a Commissioner for Oaths attached with Photocopy of Data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian ePassport, National Identity Card and one passport sized photograph of the Guarantor;
U will print out the guarantor’s form online. It is linked to your application so google how to print it when u are done with payment or check my other responses for the link.
6. Marriage certificate, where applicable;
7. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths
8. Acknowledgement slip
9. evidence of payment slip

Amount for non-enhanced passport is 17,800 naira .goodluck

Please for passport renewal, are there any other documents needed for one to carry along?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Foxie:
Good morning, Please were you asked for acknowledgement slip? And the on appointment day were you captured or you just submitted your application and asked to return? Coz I understand they updated their website, previously one could print out application form, acknowledgement form, payment receipt and Guarantor's form. But recently it isn't so, what appears are application form, evidence of payment, Guarantor's form and appointment . And lastly where did you capture? Thank you.

Visit them with what you have, as long as you have a payment proof.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
ilovelearning:

Please aside the passport for renewal what else should one take along when going to their office?
For renewal, take along your expired passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ugmama:

Visit them with what you have, as long as you have a payment proof.
Thanks. How about the appointment, were captured on the appointment day or you submitted your documents and came back at a later date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cauhlins(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hi Guys,

Is anyone having this same issue when trying to print the Guarantor form? I keep getting this Application not found error even after inputting the right credentials.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
ilovelearning:

Please for passport renewal, are there any other documents needed for one to carry along?
Please do I need a guarantor for passport renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
No you don't

Sureboy2020:

Please do I need a guarantor for passport renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Foxie:

For those asking about acknowledgement form there is not like it. Print out the rest and go with.

I did mine capturing without it. Nigeria is just a confused country even the passport controller didn't know there wasn't till I told them is not on the site.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
iamL:

For those asking about acknowledgement form there is not like it. Print out the rest and go with.

I did mine capturing without it. Nigeria is just a confused country even the passport controller didn't know there wasn't till I told them is not on the site.
Thank you. Please do they honor the appointment schedule(and if yes, did you capture on the appointment day or you only submitted your documents) or i should just go and submit the documents and wait for them to send a message to come for capturing? Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Foxie:
Thank you. Please do they honor the appointment schedule(and if yes, did you capture on the appointment day or you only submitted your documents) or i should just go and submit the documents and wait for them to send a message to come for capturing? Thank you

If it's DIY you wait for their response but if you are using someone u don't have to wait then your money will schedule everything.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babasome: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pls i book appointment with alausa office on 13th of this month for renewal.
pls do they follow the schedule,do they aslo work on Saturdays .Planning to visit they tomorrow as ia m chanced instead waiting till Thurdays
DIY beware

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cauhlins:
Hi Guys,

Is anyone having this same issue when trying to print the Guarantor form? I keep getting this Application not found error even after inputting the right credentials.
old site
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good news. My Wife's passport renewal and change of name is finally out. She captured in Ibadan on August 26.

Finally, the wait of 4 months is over.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cauhlins(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thanks. I don't know how I didn't notice that.

manlawal:
old site
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Coolcube:
Good news. My Wife's passport renewal and change of name is finally out. She captured in Ibadan on August 26.

Finally, the wait of 4 months is over.

Congratulations! Please I have an issue that you likely might be able to help me with. I plan to go for a renewal but the name on my NIN is my maiden name while the one on my new passport is my present name. Will it be an issue for me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MsMonroe: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Yes. You will get a name mismatch. The name on your NIN has to tally with the name on your application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adedotun13(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
I also captured on sep 24 at Ilorin office, I’m yet to get it too
Tpladekunjo:

I captured sep 19 at ibadan immigration office also and till now my passport is yet to be ready, is their anybody here that know the best way to get the passport done on time?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adedotun13(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Same story everyday, I was told they are attending to those that captured around August
ayofag:
Any news my ilorin pple? No booklet since mid August

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.