Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1452051 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2022
steph6:

2nd is for workers and 3rd and 4th is for muslims

Your source please �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobally: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Captured for passport since November 2021 at Benin Office, yet to get my passport. Was at their office this morning, they said they are currently printing September and October that I should be patient they will soon enter November. Honestly I don tire...Benin Office don turn something else. 5 months going 6 months yet no passport in sight.

Modified:
I didn't do DIY. I paid 45k to an officer, that was recommended to me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Spider1:
Good morning everyone, please I just came across this thread. Please I want to do international passport for myself Please What are the requirements.Please what is the current Price?.
Thanks

Please, check previous slides. You'll get all the information you need.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nobally:
Captured for passport since November 2021 at Benin Office, yet to get my passport. Was at their office this morning, they said they are currently printing September and October that I should be patient they will soon enter November. Honestly I don tire...Benin Office don turn something else. 5 months going 6 months yet no passport in sight.

Sorrow about that. I believe it's DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by steph6: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ifeoba:

Your source please �

lol my phone calendar, 1st international workers day, so i guess Buhari might declare 2nd then 3rd and 4th for Eid holiday..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
steph6:

lol my phone calendar, 1st international workers day, so i guess Buhari might declare 2nd then 3rd and 4th for Eid holiday..

Lol
It doesn't work that way sometimes, though, Federal govt hasn't make any declaration, so fingers crossed.

Sunday 1st of May (workers day) activities to make the day will definitely hold accross the States. Ramadan fasting will also hit 30 days this same day and Eid el Fitr must proceed immediately on 2nd and 3rd. It won't be logical to shift Eid el Fitr to 3rd and 4th of May.

2nd May can be both holiday for workers day and Eid el Fitr and 3rd May holiday still for Eid el Fitr.

By the way, this is just my personal opinion. I may be wrong at the end of the day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Itzkingtimmy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
I got my passport today, captured on feb 9.... Festac

DIY

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobally: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
adubam:

Sorrow about that. I believe it's DIY.

No it's not DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justinaa2012: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls how can I very my NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by verocharles(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Update
Registered and appointment request date on 23rd March 2022
Scheduled for capturing today 21st April 2022 at 2pm.
I went straight to servicom office. They assisted me in arranging my file. They signed on top of my file. Captured at 1:30pm. They asked me to give my file back to servicom.

I didn't pay anybody. They didn't collect money for file. I only spent N100 for small envelope and photocopying of reissue form.
FESTAC Passport office.
The crowd wasn't much. Very organised.

I was given enrolment slip.
Date of collection is 26th April.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
[q
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nobally:

No it's not DIY.

Whoever you gave the money to is not serious about it. It should take maximum of 2 weeks after capture. Mine was 3 days after capture.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uceebluez(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please I did my capturing since the 9th of March 2022 at Ikoyi passport office. I was only given a piece of paper with written numbers on it and told that I will get a message from them within six weeks to come pick it up. It's already past six weeks and no message from the office yet. Although I may likely go there myself anytime soon to find out what the problem is. Kindly advise me on what to do if you have encountered this issue. Thank you

P.s I did the DIY method.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uceebluez(f): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Itzkingtimmy:
I got my passport today, captured on feb 9.... Festac

DIY

I captured on the 9th of March at Ikoyi. DIY. But I haven't received mine yet. please did you get a message from them before picking up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
cool
verocharles:
Update
Registered and appointment request date on 23rd March 2022
Scheduled for capturing today 21st April 2022 at 2pm.
I went straight to servicom office. They assisted me in arranging my file. They signed on top of my file. Captured at 1:30pm. They asked me to give my file back to servicom.

I didn't pay anybody. They didn't collect money for file. I only spent N100 for small envelope and photocopying of reissue form.
FESTAC Passport office.
The crowd wasn't much. Very organised.

I was given enrolment slip.
Date of collection is 26th April.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zwhite: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ifeoba:

Go to:
https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/

Enter your reference and application number then choose next available free date. It will ask you whether you want to change the existing date. You have 3 slots to change your date of appointment. Search very well before you choose a date and don't forget to save the appointment slip on your phone or PC.

Thanks for the info. But it is rescheduled link you have to click on to effect the change.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaco(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Someone registered for me for my passport at ikoyi passport office Lagos, I paid 45,000 naira I thought he is going to give me the passport on time but to my surprise he told me my capturing date is 20th June 2022, that is roughly two months delay and I need the passport urgently. Please what can I do to fast-track the process.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favor2016: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good evening sis..... I want to renew my passport and do fresh passport for my kid in osogbo and I have learnt from this forum that DIY is not advisable in osogbo. should I dm you to know how you go through with yours cos I need it asap.
larrypha:

True, after wasting money in Lagos. I couldn’t risk diy again. Captured Tuesday is Osogbo, got my passport today. 4 days!

If time is no problem, diy is better
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghost1994: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blossomayo: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
steph6:

Good evening everyone. I have some issue regarding my passport renewal lost.

DIY do it yourself route

1. My first appointment date was March and NIN issue happened and I later got to know that I needed someone inside to submit my document which will send to Abuja for approval.

2. I reschedule my appointment to April which I went there to submit my document and getting there, I met their oga which I paid 17k and documentation was 2k.

3. They (the documentation guys) changed my appointment to on the 3rd May again which was holiday and when I was crosschecking my document and went to their website, I saw its been rescheduled to 18th May. Well 18th May was too far for me and I had to reschedule to 4th May I saw was vacant on their websites.

4. The website approved 4th May but that's the last appointment day I can change. Considering the fact that we've change appointments date up to 4 times.

So my questions are:

A. If on the 4th May is holiday, considering my last appintmented option, will I be able to capture next day?

B. Will there be any penalty for me cos 4th of May is the last option for appointment.

C. Will I be able to capture on the 5th without appointment?

D. Or I have to start the whole process again?

I'll appreciate nairalanders input thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikeayus(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2022
uceebluez:
Please I did my capturing since the 9th of March 2022 at Ikoyi passport office. I was only given a piece of paper with written numbers on it and told that I will get a message from them within six weeks to come pick it up. It's already past six weeks and no message from the office yet. Although I may likely go there myself anytime soon to find out what the problem is. Kindly advise me on what to do if you have encountered this issue. Thank you

P.s I did the DIY method.

I also captured on March 31st qt ikoyi, DIY and also got just a piece of paper and no enrollment date and sane 6 weeks and sms story. Please update us when you go there with whatever they say. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Ifeoba:

Lol
It doesn't work that way sometimes, though, Federal govt hasn't make any declaration, so fingers crossed.

Sunday 1st of May (workers day) activities to make the day will definitely hold accross the States. Ramadan fasting will also hit 30 days this same day and Eid el Fitr must proceed immediately on 2nd and 3rd. It won't be logical to shift Eid el Fitr to 3rd and 4th of May.

2nd May can be both holiday for workers day and Eid el Fitr and 3rd May holiday still for Eid el Fitr.

By the way, this is just my personal opinion. I may be wrong at the end of the day.
You are wrong. The holidays must be 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We say NO to 2nd and 3rd alone.

#3dayspublichols

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Ishilove:

You are wrong. The holidays must be 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We say NO to 2nd and 3rd alone.

#3dayspublichols

Lol
Are you Federal govt that will declare?
Abi u be special adviser to govt on holiday matter? Lol

I only share my opinion. It's neither right or wrong until Federal govt decided.

If they like make dem declare the whole week, lol.

I no dey follow do online aluta on top matter I beg. Peace!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Itzkingtimmy(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2022
no message at all
uceebluez:

I captured on the 9th of March at Ikoyi. DIY. But I haven't received mine yet. please did you get a message from them before picking up?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by verocharles(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Must one receive message that the passport is ready? Those of us that they wrote collection date in the enrolment slip, does it really work?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukhety(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
An immigration officer told me today that there is a memo that capturing should be done during public holidays. Unfortunately, I have rescheduled. Pls, do not reschedule if you chose any of those public holiday dates.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good afternoon all, just found this page.

I want to renew my international passport as it will expire soon (was advised to renew it so I can get a longer period for my study permit visa).

I reside in Delta State and the last passport I did was done at Asaba immigration office.

I intend renewing it myself via the the immigration website though. What documents should I prepare (I don't have NIN slip but I have my NIN and a national id card though expired). My NIN is in my maiden name but my first international passport is in my marital name.

Please, advise me on what route to take? Do it yourself or via the website especially for those resident in Delta.

Thanks

N B: just checked Immigration website now for requirements for unexpired validity (my old passport will expire January 9,2023) and I saw that I need to provide proof of maiden name (how do I get this?), and since validity is more than six months, I should state reasons why I need a new one (please, I need help here too).

While for change of name on my NIN so it tallies with name already on my passport, one of the requirements is that I provide the NIN slip. I can't find this again but I have my e-id card with me (the original national id card).

I'm confused right now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aramide2041(f): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good evening everyone,
I want to start my passport application,can I choose my capturing date for Sunday?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opezi: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good evening, I also plan on renewing my passport (lost).
Can you advice me on every document needed to get ready because i plan to DIY it (I have already registered and scheduled my appointment date).
Every other advice will be appreciated
Blossomayo:

Good evening everyone. I have some issue regarding my passport renewal lost.

DIY do it yourself route

1. My first appointment date was March and NIN issue happened and I later got to know that I needed someone inside to submit my document which will send to Abuja for approval.

2. I reschedule my appointment to April which I went there to submit my document and getting there, I met their oga which I paid 17k and documentation was 2k.

3. They (the documentation guys) changed my appointment to on the 3rd May again which was holiday and when I was crosschecking my document and went to their website, I saw its been rescheduled to 18th May. Well 18th May was too far for me and I had to reschedule to 4th May I saw was vacant on their websites.

4. The website approved 4th May but that's the last appointment day I can change. Considering the fact that we've change appointments date up to 4 times.

So my questions are:

A. If on the 4th May is holiday, considering my last appintmented option, will I be able to capture next day?

B. Will there be any penalty for me cos 4th of May is the last option for appointment.

C. Will I be able to capture on the 5th without appointment?

D. Or I have to start the whole process again?

I'll appreciate nairalanders input thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thank you Sir/Ma.

My matter tie heavy gele jare cheesy

I think getting a new NIN will be beneficial to me now. However, my old NIN is tied to my mobile numbers already, should I buy a new SIM card or no need?

Delta wahala too much. Most persons ai know are going to Yenagoa or PH.

Thanks so much.
Toplap:

This your matter tie gele sha and you now want to complicate it again by renewing at Asaba.

No be Delta State people don dey complain of since on this thread, about how corrupt they are?You can capture there via DIY or even pay huge sums of money for fast tracking and still be hearing stories 3 months later.

Do it yourself, is and will be via the website. Why not do another NIN which corresponds with the name on your first passport? You are not pressed for time and you don't urgently need a new passport.

You prove your maiden name via your birth certificate. Take the route that is simple and less complicated abeg. Read a few pages of this thread, like the last 10 - 15 pages, you may find that your question has been already answered or you may get direction on the best route to take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.