Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1450257 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by etonslogistics: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
hello guys i have a question to ask, Does the stateof passport issuance affect the visa approval like is it better to pick from lagos or abuja against asaba or gombe Is their any form of advantage
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
t33why:

No one will call or text you at Alausa, and almost everyone here will agree with me that your passport is ready, better not wait for them to contact you.
Oh okay then. I will try to be there tomorrow Wednesday,Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teewhyso: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gbagura:
Yes you will drop it and get it back after capturing.
Thanks for your Respy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adlac(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pls who know how i can resolve my payment issue. I made an application @NIS portal. Paid through SAANAPAY(Internet Banking) Got debited & got my bank receipt. But my portal didn't reflect Paid it remains unpaid, i sent a mail to NIS they confirm they didn't receive my payment and directed me to SAANAPAY reaching SAANAPAY has been hell sent a mail no response, call there Phone Lines not available. Now i can't proceed with my application.

Further check went to my bank they confirmed payment drop to vendor account. But yet no means to reach them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Henrymas(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
ekitimanalways:
Please where did you capture?

I captured at Festac.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
drjekoyemi:
Hi everyone,
I also did DIY for one of my daughter, payment was done last day of July, we did the capturing in Ibadan NIS Office on September 12, I was there first week of November to check if its ready since they said I can check for collection 6 weeks after capturing.

As at first week of November, they told me they are just printing passport captured in August. I went there again last week thursday, they said its not ready I should check back in 2 weeks. I just hope I get it by mid December as I its getting late already.

Kindly notify us here when you finally get it pls.
Thanks
Mine was SEPT 20th
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Okay
Thanks
I have paid for the Nin change of name as my capturing date is close already

ekitimanalways:

Sworn Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of change of name deposed to by you. Copy of newspaper publication of Change of Name (21 days after publication).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amope28: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Goodmorning everyone,I am asking this question on behalf of a friend.
Can one use a guarantor with the ECOWAS passport during a fresh application?Thanks everyone.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hartson(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Gbagura:
Quick one fellas, I went for capturing on friday with my son. I was able to track my son's application successfully online but mine is saying records not found. Hope I'm safe or I should go lodge a complaint.

My son's own is fresh though while mine is renewal.
Sorry to interrupt you,my passport expired in 2015 and I intend to get another one,Do I seek for a brand new one or renewal?For renewal I guess my personal details is still in NIS system.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2022
hartson:
Sorry to interrupt you,my passport expired in 2015 and I intend to get another one,Do I seek for a brand new one or renewal?For renewal I guess my personal details is still in NIS system.
Go for renewal!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hello everyone, does anyone have an idea of what month is currently being produced in Abeokuta NIS office, I captured on October 10th and I’m thinking of going to check if it’s out already. I don’t want to waste the tfare all the way from Lagos ��
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerianmigrant:
Hello everyone, does anyone have an idea of what month is currently being produced in Abeokuta NIS office, I captured on October 10th and I’m thinking of going to check if it’s out already. I don’t want to waste the tfare all the way from Lagos ��

Because of distance why not wait till next month are you in a hurry?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hartson(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
ekitimanalways:

Go for renewal!
OK thank you but will I do another capturing?I like my picture on the expired passport.lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
hartson:
renewal is what you need
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Levels1:

Thanks so much for this update.

Please can you explain how to go about it.

I intend going same day but earlier than the Time as I will be capturing by 12pm.

Do you pay any fees or anymore again?

What and what do you go with respectively.

Can you explain to me so that I can arrange my documents at home before going and are we using same white file?

Thank you.
there's a cyber Cafe behind their office where they will help you with the collation for just 2k. For renewal, read all the requirements in your online slip. That's all you need plus go with your old passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
hartson:
OK thank you but will I do another capturing?I like my picture on the expired passport.lol
grin I am afraid you will be captured again. grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
t33why:

No one will call or text you at Alausa, and almost everyone here will agree with me that your passport is ready, better not wait for them to contact you.
Thanks for your update ,I went to Alausa today and truly my passport was ready and I got it today ,it was so crazy though cos I had to bride one immigration to finally bring it out for me. Cos I was there since 7am and it wasn’t even getting close to the number given to me as at 3pm.One man saw me lamenting and told me that I’ve to find someone to bride cos that exactly what he did and the immigration brought the passport for him so I did the same and not even up to 30 minutes my passport was brought to me ,Imagine since 7am ,and many peoples are still there .Nigeria immigration are just wicked and so corrupt walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
fersam:
Somebody help, i requested for changing of dob and i went to abuja to do my capturing & all necessary things over 2 months ago, i tracked to check the status of my passport and here’s what i got �. Please what do i do?

Any update from your side...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Labey71:
Thanks for your update ,I went to Alausa today and truly my passport was ready and I got it today ,it was so crazy though cos I had to bride one immigration to finally bring it out for me. Cos I was there since 7am and it wasn’t even getting close to the number given to me as at 3pm.One man saw me lamenting and told me that I’ve to find someone to bride cos that exactly what he did and the immigration brought the passport for him so I did the same and not even up to 30 minutes my passport was brought to me ,Imagine since 7am ,and many peoples are still there .Nigeria immigration are just wicked and so corrupt walahi.

Atleast you got your passport for hand atleast u still feel happy small no lie
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibizgirl(f): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please does any one have a connect at Abeokuta passport office, I need to get it done urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
kelmicheal:

Atleast you got your passport for hand atleast u still feel happy small no lie
Sure I am ,first step completed ,na to con dea reason which country to japa too now remain
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Labey71:
Sure I am ,first step completed ,na to con dea reason which country to japa too now remain

Hahaha no time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Labey71:
Please what was the production date of the passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Justbesure:

Please what was the production date of the passport
I don’t really know all those information,All I know is that I captured on August 29th
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
kelmicheal:

Hahaha no time
I beg make una give us update on a low budget country ,Not uk !!!that uk dea break bank loo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Gbagura:
there's a cyber Cafe behind their office where they will help you with the collation for just 2k. For renewal, read all the requirements in your online slip. That's all you need plus go with your old passport.

Alright thanks so much.
I will.
Still have almost 2weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Please how much money did you give as bribe?
Labey71:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funmi2510: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Please my passport was supposed to come out in November and all of a sudden the immigration officer we paid for fast track said it was having printing error and it can only be corrected in Abuja up till now we haven't heard anything about it..And this is what is holding every other process I need to do..

Please help what can I do to get it before end of December
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Apparently, you've been scammed!
Funmi2510:
Please my passport was supposed to come out in November and all of a sudden the immigration officer we paid for fast track said it was having printing error and it can only be corrected in Abuja up till now we haven't heard anything about it..And this is what is holding every other process I need to do..

Please help what can I do to get it before end of December

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funmi2510: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2022
I am not scammed I have all details it's remaining the last stage on the tracking site..it just taking too long
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Noraht: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2022
You've been scammed dear. There is no fast track. He just gave you an excuse because your passport is mot ready yet. The only fast thing they can do for you is help you capture faster on your capturing day and help you collect your passport faster only when it is finally ready.. the rest of the process is the same with DIY. Nobody can help you get a fast capturing date or speed up the date of production. So you've been scammed. You will only get your passport when it is ready and it will be ready at the same time with other DIY applicants. That's the new system now
Funmi2510:
I am not scammed I have all details it's remaining the last stage on the tracking site..it just taking too long

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Reginah123: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Hello guys. Pls for the guarantor's form how does one go about it? Especially with the stamp

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.