Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438646 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Good morning Bosses, please how much will it cost to get a intl passport, and what are the documents I will need
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Petman18: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good morning Bosses, please how much will it cost to get a intl passport, and what are the documents I will need
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Labey71: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
ekitimanalways:
Please how much money did you give as bribe?
5k was asked but me na 2k I put inside the passport cos he won’t have time to count the money and he won’t take transfer .So me saf use scope
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Reginah123:
Hello guys. Pls for the guarantor's form how does one go about it? Especially with the stamp
Co- ask please...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Labey71:
5k was asked but me na 2k I put inside the passport cos he won’t have time to count the money and he won’t take transfer .So me saf use scope
cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Noraht:
You've been scammed dear. There is no fast track. He just gave you an excuse because your passport is mot ready yet. The only fast thing they can do for you is help you capture faster on your capturing day and help you collect your passport faster only when it is finally ready.. the rest of the process is the same with DIY. Nobody can help you get a fast capturing date or speed up the date of production. So you've been scammed. You will only get your passport when it is ready and it will be ready at the same time with other DIY applicants. That's the new system now

Why can't it be fast track I need tangible reasons don't you know those NIS operators controls backend without Abuja knowing.
Fast track is real not for everybody very easier for celebrities and those seeking medical attentions they do it coldedly u may think nothing is going under
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Petman18:
If you employ the service(s) of an agent it would cost you more depending on your bargaining power. But if you join team DIY (do it yourself) you would spend 26,000 Naira. Passport costs 25,000 Naira. Nigeria Immigration Service approved payment platform which you use to pay the mandatory application fee of 25,000 would charge you 1000 Naira. For application visit www. passport.immigration.gov.ng.

Needed documents for Standard Passport (32 pages Nigerian passport and 64 pages Nigerian passport)

(1) Local Government letter of identification.

(2) Birth certificate / age declaration.

(3) 2 recent colour passport photographs.

(4) Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge.

(5) Parents' letter of consent for minors under 16 years.

(7) Marriage certificate where applicable.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Winkky: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please who knows the reason why a passport is stuck at UP for weeks. I had same capturing date with my daughter but she captured two days before me because I have NIN issue. My passport is ready for collection but they said my daughter’s own is UP, since two weeks ago. They still said same thing today. It appears they want to frustrate us DYIers.
Who knows what UP means I beg? It’s Alausa office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Winkky:
Please who knows the reason why a passport is stuck at UP for weeks. I had same capturing date with my daughter but she captured two days before me because I have NIN issue. My passport is ready for collection but they said my daughter’s own is UP, since two weeks ago. They still said same thing today. It appears they want to frustrate us DYIers.

Undergoing Production

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
kelmicheal:

Why can't it be fast track I need tangible reasons don't you know those NIS operators controls backend without Abuja knowing.
Fast track is real not for everybody very easier for celebrities and those seeking medical attentions they do it coldedly u may think nothing is going under

Like the previous poster said, there’s nothing like fast tracking your passport production. Every process has been digitized. There’s a queue and everyone must go through the queue.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Teewhyso:
Hello everyone,
I went to open file for passport renewal
Pls are we supposed to drop our old international passport with the official inside the file,
Is it done this way?
Pls I need a response

Yes. They will give it back during capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
etonslogistics:
hello guys i have a question to ask, Does the stateof passport issuance affect the visa approval like is it better to pick from lagos or abuja against asaba or gombe Is their any form of advantage

There is oo. If your passport isn’t from Ikoyi office in Lagos, nobody will give you visa!!! I advise you only capture there and if you’ve paid already and selected another location, you should abandon it!! If your passport is out, destroy it and reapply from Ikoyi office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Funmi2510:
Please my passport was supposed to come out in November and all of a sudden the immigration officer we paid for fast track said it was having printing error and it can only be corrected in Abuja up till now we haven't heard anything about it..And this is what is holding every other process I need to do..

Please help what can I do to get it before end of December

Why are you asking random strangers when you can ask the person you paid who has more information about your application?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nozino:

Why are you asking random strangers when you can ask the person you paid who has more information about your application?

This happens when someone tries to beat the system and gets stuck.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nozino:

There is oo. If your passport isn’t from Ikoyi office in Lagos, nobody will give you visa!!! I advise you only capture there and if you’ve paid already and selected another location, you should abandon it!! If your passport is out, destroy it and reapply from Ikoyi office.
Misinformation!!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sikay19:

Misinformation!!!

Sharrap!!! Face your front.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
aieromon:

This happens when someone tries to beat the system and gets stuck.

Hopefully the passport doesn’t come out till March and they have to visit Abuja. This will teach them a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nozino:

Like the previous poster said, there’s nothing like fast tracking your passport production. Every process has been digitized. There’s a queue and everyone must go through the queue.

Digital queue abi grin
No be person go print the passport and laminate it for booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nozino:

My father, Sharrap!!! Face your front.
You lack manners.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Winkky:

Kindly meet with the PCO and you will get her passport that same day

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nozino:

Haha
Kindly disregard

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 2:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Nozino:

Joke of the century grin

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Nozino:

Why are you like this Why dropping fake information here ? What’s wrong with you ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2022
HRprof:

Why are you like this Why dropping fake information here ? What’s wrong with you ?

It is you something is wrong with. Face your front.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Sikay19:
my useless father lack manners.

We know bro. We know.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2022
kelmicheal:

Digital queue abi grin
No be person go print the passport and laminate it for booklet

There’s that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning people. How are you all doing? Quick question. Are we allowed to choose time of capturing date or it's automatically generated alongside the capturing date Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2022
berbs:
Good morning people. How are you all doing? Quick question. Are we allowed to choose time of capturing date or it's automatically generated alongside the capturing date Thanks.

Auto-generated by the platform.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funmi2510: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Nozino:

Hopefully the passport doesn’t come out till March and they have to visit Abuja. This will teach them a lesson.

Shut up your mouth...bad belle
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pink1000(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Winkky:

I am experiencing same. I captured with my 2 daughter same day. I have collected one 3 weeks ago. The other two keeps saying Data up. Really frustrating.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Nozino:

We know bro. We know.

You are mad!!! And your family members are yet to know about your insanity condition.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pink1000(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Who else is have Data Up issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.