Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438932 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Abeg how person go arrange files? I wan go Alausa on Monday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

Auto-generated by the platform.

Thanks for the info. I do appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sikay19:

You are mad!!! And your family members are yet to know about your insanity condition.

Is everything well at home?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Funmi2510:

Shut up your mouth...bad belle

Lol. It’s not that deep.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Osombo: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yea to some extent, just collected my renewal now after a month plus
kelmicheal:

Why can't it be fast track I need tangible reasons don't you know those NIS operators controls backend without Abuja knowing.
Fast track is real not for everybody very easier for celebrities and those seeking medical attentions they do it coldedly u may think nothing is going under
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pink1000:
Who else is have Data Up issue?

What's data up?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Longvoyage: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please where can I get my international passport done in ibadan?

And how much do I take along to get it quick?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Omotademi: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Has anyone who did capturing at Abeokuta in October/November received their passport please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Difficulty in logging in to tracking portal I don't know if it's general issues

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zankut: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Finally

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wonder1844(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please has anyone here successful collected completed his passport process in Warri without the help of an agent?
I went to Immigration office in Warri for a 32 pages, 5 years passport, they are charging me N55000 even when I will have to pay 26k to the government.
I want to do it myself but they don't attend to online applications.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good evening guys, here is some update from the Ikoyi Passport office. I was there earlier today to pickup my passport and thankfully it was ready. I captured on September 9 and it was produced since October 21. I neither received a phone call not a text message. I hope this helps someone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JF007: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zankut:
Finally
when did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by biodun4u: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please does any one knows which month they are producing now at abeokuta office . I did my capturing on the 24th of October and yet to hear from them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by greenek: 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Can someone help me out.
What do I do?
It's been like this for more than 3 weeks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Omotademi: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
greenek:
Can someone help me out.
What do I do?
It's been like this for more than 3 weeks
you might have to visit immigration office to lay your complain.Could be that ur nin isn’t validated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by greenek: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
How did you sort this issue out?

Abeeb1995:
Please I captured yesterday and am still seeing this.

Should I wait till it said my NIN is validated?

Because am thinking the NIN should be validated instantly after capturing.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by greenek: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
My nin is validated, I was sent the page that shows that it was validated.

Do you know a way to verify if nin is validated?

Omotademi:
you might have to visit immigration office to lay your complain.Could be that ur nin isn’t validated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Zankut:
Finally
Good evening bro, please is this after your capturing everything change cos i track mine also and it is not bringing all these but I'm yet to do capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by greenek: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Have you been able to pass the stage of pending nin verification?

If yes, how did you go about it?

microlincoln:

The either use black or blue for those their candidates . ... But for DIY Its red ink. For their mind they think one will not know or notice.

What stage is your application when tracked online? Mine is still pending at NIN validation

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2022
greenek:
My nin is validated, I was sent the page that shows that it was validated.

Do you know a way to verify if nin is validated?

Just do the plastic NIN
Once they see it
They might not need to check if its validated or not
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2022
greenek:
Have you been able to pass the stage of pending nin verification?

If yes, how did you go about it?

If its still showing that
Go back o
Mine didn't show that on the date of capturing
After I captured, when I got home
I just notice that I'm at the last stage
Production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2022
Abeeb1995:
Please I captured yesterday and am still seeing this.

Should I wait till it said my NIN is validated?

Because am thinking the NIN should be validated instantly after capturing.
Thanks

Yes I feel it should be validated after capturing
Unless maybe NIN server is down

Just so you know, it's after the nin has been validated that's when passport production would start
If you spend 2 years waiting for the nin to validate
It's after that 2 years they would start producing yours

Rush to the passport office and ask what's up

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Zankut:
Finally

Captured November 8

I'm still at the passport production stage
I haven't received sms from them either
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by greenek: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2022
I've captured already.
Did my capture on nov 25th

Jeremy123:

If its still showing that
Go back o
Mine didn't show that on the date of capturing
After I captured, when I got home
I just notice that I'm at the last stage
Production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2022
greenek:
I've captured already.
Did my capture on nov 25th

Go back it's not supposed to be showing that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Sikay19:

Don’t worry, I also captured on 4th November. I’m on fourth week already. Waiting on to the sixth week. If they are truly on July then we deserve an explanation on why someone who captured on the October 4th got her passport six weeks after.

What's the update
It's the 7th week now
Have you gone
What did they say

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freshbillz15(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Please anyone with info about Ilorin , I capture since October 14 I haven’t hear from them
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Jeremy123:

What's the update
It's the 7th week now
Have you gone
What did they say
It is just five weeks from the day of my capturing. Next week will make it sixth week. Let’s see how it goes by then.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Jeremy123:

Captured November 8

I'm still at the passport production stage
I haven't received sms from them either
You just captured 8 November 2022! Therefore, It's too early to receive sms from NIS center you had your capturing. I think your passport would be ready for pickup by you within last week of first quarter of 2023 or within first week of second quarter of 2023.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2022
ekitimanalways:

You just captured 8 November 2022! Therefore, It's too early to receive sms from NIS center you had your capturing. I think your passport would be ready for pickup by you within last week of first quarter of 2023 or within first week of second quarter of 2023.
Be nice and optimistic with your comment please angry grin cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Sikay19:

Be nice and optimistic with your comment please angry grin cheesy
This's not me being pessimistic or not being nice. My friend captured at Ikoyi centre in August 2022 but his passport eventually went into production in November 2022 despite him paying an agent to fast track it... He picked his passport up last week.
Have a fantastic weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.