Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440643 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 10:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Hello everyone, I enrolled for my passport some months ago and captured in October, I did it through the DIY route and I was able to make contact with an immigration officer that day and we exchanged numbers. I called her yesterday and she promised to help me check my production progress, she reached out this morning and said it was currently in Data uploading. I have been trying to call her but I haven’t been able to reach her. I’m just concerned and would like to know if that’s a green flag or I’ll still have to wait for months ?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerianmigrant:
Hello everyone, I enrolled for my passport some months ago and captured in October, I did it through the DIY route and I was able to make contact with an immigration officer that day and we exchanged numbers. I called her yesterday and she promised to help me check my production progress, she reached out this morning and said it was currently in Data uploading. I have been trying to call her but I haven’t been able to reach her. I’m just concerned and would like to know if that’s a green flag or I’ll still have to wait for months ?
Please which center and when exactly in October did you captured
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Justbesure:

Please which center and when exactly in October did you captured
Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solaiphones: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nozino:

Should we start crying?

you can start na
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kude(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
"UP" means Uploading..
It will be ready in 2 weeks max.

Nigerianmigrant:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nigerianmigrant:
Abeokuta

Please kindly assist me with her number, I will also do my own capturing at Abeokuta in January, or probably if you can link me up with her in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
No body is discussing about Abuja, precisely Gwagwalada center at all, what exactly is happing there? i captured since September, i am still waiting.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ablemax(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please house what's the official price of 10years passport.....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hi. I captured at NIS Ibadan too. I believe 3 copies are enough. Some might not be needed but just make it 3, you won't submit all.
I submitted Court Declaration of Age (Affidavit) for birth certificate and they didn't complain (the court was is in a far away town, so they couldn't suspect fake document).
My Origin certificate is from my Local Government of origin.

azelab:

Please did you mean you summit 5/5 copies for each of your documents. As well did they accept the local government birth certificate or is it only NPC birth certificate they accept?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
JimMumin:
Hi. I captured at NIS Ibadan too. I believe 3 copies are enough. Some might not be needed but just make it 3, you won't submit all.
I submitted Court Declaration of Age (Affidavit) for birth certificate and they didn't complain (the court was is in a far away town, so they couldn't suspect fake document).
My Origin certificate is from my Local Government of origin.

Please can someone go about the Gurantor-Form? Who can sign it for me please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Was supposed to capture on Nov 8 but NYSC wahala no allow me.

Going there tomorrow sha. All documents ready (spent 7K to get NPC).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
You mean guarantor form, right?
Fill the relevant part and take it to court with your guarantor's passport photograph attached.
Depending on the court, you'd make payment and they will stamp and sign it for you. Then make photocopies.
I used my lecturer as guarantor. They asked about the relationship during interview which I told them, and nothing happened.
Remember to also collect the photocopy of your guarantor's International passport data page.

PrinceFola:
Please can someone go about the Gurantor-Form? Who can sign it for me please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
JimMumin:
You mean guarantor form, right?
Fill the relevant part and take it to court with your guarantor's passport photograph attached.
Depending on the court, you'd make payment and they will stamp and sign it for you. Then make photocopies.
I used my lecturer as guarantor. They asked about the relationship during interview which I told them, and nothing happened.
Remember to also collect the photocopy of your guarantor's International passport data page.Well noted with thanks sir.... So, that means my Gurantor must have international passport too. Thanks a lot!

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Noraht:
Oh i paid someone 5k to collect it and give to my brother
Okay, that's you paid an officer to hand it over to your brother? Did they ask of authorisation letter? The reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of collecting my dad's own since he isn't in Lagos, but when I did mine, my thumbprint was used to activate the passport before I was able to go with it. That was earlier this year. I dunno if things have changed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lifehappens: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hello guys!
Complement of the season to you all.
I'm new to this thread and I'll most be grateful if someone can graciously answer my following questions to enable apply for a new passport via DIY;
1. What website should I visit for the enrolment?
2. What documents should I have ready before visiting the site for registration?
3. Would my local government issued birth certificate suffice?
4. Is it true that people who apply via DIY get frustrated by the officials at the time of capture?
5. What is the average waiting period between capturing and collection of passport?

Gracias ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Noraht: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yea you have to thumb print actually.. but like with an authorization letter or so. A third party can get it on your behalf.. i just gave tye guy 5k and he collected and gave my brother
Foxie:
Okay, that's you paid an officer to hand it over to your brother? Did they ask of authorisation letter? The reason I'm asking is I'm thinking of collecting my dad's own since he isn't in Lagos, but when I did mine, my thumbprint was used to activate the passport before I was able to go with it. That was earlier this year. I dunno if things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Foxie:

I picked my uncle's passport in Abuja FOC on the recognition of presenting a valid ID that carried the same surname. The passport was activated without thumbprint capture.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lifehappens: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Please can someone kindly attend to my enquiries abeg
Hello guys!
Complement of the season to you all.
I'm new to this thread and I'll most be grateful if someone can graciously answer my following questions to enable apply for a new passport via DIY;
2. What documents should I have ready before visiting the site for registration?
4. Is it true that people who apply via DIY get frustrated by the officials at the time of capture?
5. What is the average waiting period between capturing and collection of passport?

Gracias ..[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
hello everyone, can one of my siblings be my guarantor?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
candance:
hello everyone, can one of my siblings be my guarantor?
sure
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ferrarilord: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Who has information on shagamu center
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
dammywapes:
sure

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
aieromon:

I picked my uncle's passport in Abuja FOC on the recognition of presenting a valid ID that carried the same surname. The passport was activated without thumbprint capture.
Thank you for this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Noraht:
Yea you have to thumb print actually.. but like with an authorization letter or so. A third party can get it on your behalf.. i just gave tye guy 5k and he collected and gave my brother
Alright, thanks. I'll give it a trial.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheunsheun(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Justbesure:
No body is discussing about Abuja, precisely Gwagwalada center at all, what exactly is happing there? i captured since September, i am still waiting.
A friend told me all September passports(in gwagwalada) are ready. Go and collect your passport

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
candance:

Thank you.
Yw
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Farouk110: 1:38am On Dec 13, 2022
ehnn
Henrick007:
did mine for 30k last week @ abk nd received it same day jst btwin 5hrs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2022
1. Kindly visit passport.immigration.gov.ng for your registration

2. Before online registration? You may not upload any document. Ensure you have your NIN and other details. Also, since payment is online, make your debit card ready with, at least, 26k in It

3. I don't know if that is acceptable. You may get an affidavit/age declaration and go with the two. Better still, an NPC birth certificate.

4. I think this depends on the NIS Centre. Some DIYers have reported a fair treatment here while others got cold reception. I personally was not happy with the response I got at Ibadan but if you have all necessities in place and put everything in order, you are good to go. Read this thread as far back as you can, there is sufficient information.
Also, go there on the capturing date early and be prepared for a full day. Ask questions and be attentive to instructions.

5. Nah that period I no fit talk o. It depends on center as well. A few places do not much allow fast-tracking, so you'd expect, at least, a fair time for all. While others that allow fastrack would want to deal with their 'customers' first before DIYers.

Generally, if you have enough time to wait, register online and do it without wasting time - capturing dates are occupied for months ahead. Make sure you have all details entered correctly; avoid mistake as much as possible.
Good luck

Lifehappens
post=119106575:

5. What is the average waiting period between capturing and collection of passports?

Gracia.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:40am On Dec 13, 2022
alakara:

For fast track, Osogbo is better.
If u don't O Y O.
I CAPTURED SINCE AUG 23RD, TILL NOW NO PASSPORT.

Truth..... Very correct. Captured 29th of August, till now no passport too. But if you use an officer be rest assured to get it a week after capturing

DIY production and collection in Osogbo will test your patience angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
KangaIye:

Truth..... Very correct. Captured 29th of August, till now no passport too. But if you use an officer be rest assured to get it a week after capturing

DIY production and collection in Osogbo will test your patience angry
Mine wasn't diy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.