Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443377 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Yes, you'll need to present them
pepe1:

Okay, thanks.

Pls do you know if I'd need to present LGA letter of ID and Guarantor's form for a fresh passport for minors during capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nail24: 5:57am On Jan 08, 2023
How can I get Local Government letter of identification.
Stay in lagos, born in ondo state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2023
Nail24:
How can I get Local Government letter of identification.
Stay in lagos, born in ondo state.
Remi Fani-
Kayode Ave, Ikeja GRA
Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mayford: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2023
wisz1:
Thank you Mayford for the update.

I have been scheduled for capturing on Tuesday. Kindly share more info on the guarantors form.

Thanks

You're welcome. Mine was renewal, I didn't use the guarantor's form, but yes you need to include it with other documents for fresh application. At the time I did fresh, I went through an agent who did all the heavy lifting. So I'm not in the right position to advise on that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by newtayo: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2023
Hello everyone!

Please who has an idea on the month being printed in Festac

Captured: 2nd November, 2023

DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
newtayo:
Hello everyone!

DIY

Likely certain your passport is ready as if you go through the previous messages yours should have been ready since January 5th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by newtayo: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Levels1:

Likely certain your passport is ready as if you go through the previous messages yours should have been ready since January 5th.

Thank you. I would find time to check
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
mayford:

You're welcome. Mine was renewal, I didn't use the guarantor's form, but yes you need to include it with other documents for fresh application. At the time I did fresh, I went through an agent who did all the heavy lifting. So I'm not in the right position to advise on that

Please is it not a must for a renewal applicant to submit guarantor's form , please I would like to know the documents you submitted for your passport renewal application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
azelab:

Please is it not a must for a renewal applicant to submit guarantor's form , please I would like to know the documents you submitted for your passport renewal application.

You don't need guarantor form for renewal. Add 2 passport photographs to the list in this screenshot. Take your expired passport along with you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Levels1:

January 5th ko? Festac centre are still in October production they haven't finish the month yet atleast towards this month ending
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
newtayo:
Hello everyone!

DIY

Start checking for your passport as from February go along with your slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
kelmicheal:

January 5th ko? Festac centre are still in October production they haven't finish the month yet atleast towards this month ending

How sure are you and what's your prove?

Someone said othrwothe on this platform.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Levels1:

You should have asked him to highlight it when others who captured in November DIY has collected their passport in festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Levels1:

Every officer and their dog in that Festac office are saying the same darn thing. Their reason? Insufficient booklets. It's like they all rehearsed that line.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceFola:
Thanks for this boss, but please in the guarantor form we have PART I to PART III, please who's gonna fill that parts for me? I'm asking cos I'm totally confused and my capturing date is approaching. Please kindly answer me o. Thanks sir
Please someone should help me on this... I need answer please oh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Doyou2019:

Every officer and their dog in that Festac office are saying the same darn thing. Their reason? Insufficient booklets. It's like they all rehearsed that line.
o

Lolzzzzzz

It is well bro

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceFola:
Please someone should help me on this... I need answer please oh

That form is very easy to fill

It's not everything you should panic

Just read it slowly and fill
State your guarantors name in all the places his or her name is to appear

Put any bank of his there
State any amount you like
For assets jus state anything or say NON like I mean he or she doesn't have any assets
For the last part of the form the court would do the needful

That is all

Stop panicking
It's not good for health

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
99Good:
If you're looking to get your NPC birth cert to use locally applying for passport or other things within Nigeria or attestation+birth cert for visa application or any other thing you need it for internationally, we can do it for you without leaving your house

Our office is at ifako ijaye general hospital ask for NPC office within the premises should in case you want to come do it yourself.

I changed the arrangement of my kids names when registering their NIN because their father wants their Native name as first name but in their birth certificate, their native name is their middle name..

Do i need to do a new birth certificate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Doyou2019:

In Festac, punctualitg doesn't matter. I learned that bitter lesson yesterday.

As for passport collection, all you need is that slip.

Do you advise i use Ikeja instead.

And someone actually said Festac is better
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yes, they'll want to frustrate you at any slight mistakes, I'd suggest you do it, unless they didn't notice the name arrangement on the birth certificate on the day of capturing which is highly impossible especially if you are team DIY
rezzy:

I changed the arrangement of my kids names when registering their NIN because their father wants their Native name as first name but in their birth certificate, their native name is their middle name..

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
rezzy:

Do you advise i use Ikeja instead.

And someone actually said Festac is better

Anywhere but Festac is better my friend.
The last time I went there, I found that over 95 percent of applicants had a connect whom they paid outrageous fees of 47k-60k for the package.
Again, earliest collection date for Festac applicants I hear is 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
99Good:
Yes, they'll want to frustrate you at any slight mistakes, I'd suggest you do it, unless they didn't notice the name arrangement on the birth certificate on the day of capturing which is highly impossible especially if you are team DIY

Ok, thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
rezzy:

It didn't matter in my case.
But I didn't go through DIY. The name arrangement on the NIN and the passport form should tally, I reckon. The NIN name arrangement really is what they're working on, not the birth certificate

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
trigger11:

That form is very easy to fill

It's not everything you should panic

Just read it slowly and fill
State your guarantors name in all the places his or her name is to appear

Put any bank of his there
State any amount you like
For assets jus state anything or say NON like I mean he or she doesn't have any assets
For the last part of the form the court would do the needful

That is all

Stop panicking
It's not good for health
Not panicking though, just asked a question.

Thanks so much for your response.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
SirKay3:

You don't need guarantor form for renewal. Add 2 passport photographs to the list in this screenshot. Take your expired passport along with you too.

Thanks a lot... Please according to the information, do I need to go there before the capturing date or I can go there on the main date of my capturing date, I would be at Abeokuta but I stay far away that is I want to know.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Doyou2019:

It didn't matter in my case.
But I didn't go through DIY. The name arrangement on the NIN and the passport form should tally, I reckon. The NIN name arrangement really is what they're working on, not the birth certificate

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
rezzy:

It is the NIM and the passport application form thatthey will validate not the birth certificate. The birth certificate is just evidence of date of birth. If the names on the NIM and and that of the passport application form are arranged in the Same format you will not have any issues

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omounique: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gbagura:
Never go jàre

Pls any update?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Can someone collect my passport for me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mayford: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
azelab:

Thanks a lot... Please according to the information, do I need to go there before the capturing date or I can go there on the main date of my capturing date, I would be at Abeokuta but I stay far away that is I want to know.

You are to go there on the date on your appointment slip, not before.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mayford: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Solanaa:
Can someone collect my passport for me?

Yes, but it has to be a family member (spouse or child).

Friends cannot collect on your behalf.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
mayford:

Yes, but it has to be a family member (spouse or child).

Friends cannot collect on your behalf.

Thanks Boss.

One more question Sir.

If I register for my passport and because of some reasons I'm unable to capture.

How long will it take for it to expire Sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.