Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451893 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Crystalline(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
newtayo:
Hello everyone!

Please who has an idea on the month being printed in Festac

Captured: 2nd November, 2023

DIY

I was at Festac office for collection today, they told me they have just completed printing for those who captured in August.

We captured on October 24th, meaning ours might be ready for collection February/March. This is just my calculation, cos when I asked the officer when I could come for it, he said “ he doesn’t know”
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wow! festac is pretty slow, others are almost done printing for october/November
Crystalline:

I was at Festac office for collection today, they told me they have just completed printing for those who captured in August.

We captured on October 24th, meaning ours might be ready for collection February/March. This is just my calculation, cos when I asked the officer when I could come for it, he said “ he doesn’t know”
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Wow! festac is pretty slow, others are almost done printing for october/November

Ikoyi is in Septmber for production . Update as at Friday 6th of January 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
You all should please advice.
A friend of mine is to capture tmrw at Ikeja but he still hasn't received the hard copy of his Birth Cert & State of Origin Certificate but he has all in soft copy.
Would they accept soft copy or he should go for the capture another day??

Thank you all for the contribution in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bisodunbey: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Good evening guys. Please at the point of booking appointment for the international passport biometric, are we the one that’ll chose any date we want or the app just gives date randomly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bisodunbey:
Good evening guys. Please at the point of booking appointment for the international passport biometric, are we the one that’ll chose any date we want or the app just gives date randomly.

You'll see available dates
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bisodunbey: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
temitopteas:

Alright. Thank you very much.

Also, how do I print out acknowledgment slip. I can’t see it anywhere on the portal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Bisodunbey:

Alright. Thank you very much.

Also, how do I print out acknowledgment slip. I can’t see it anywhere on the portal
You should be able to print all necessary documents after payment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bisodunbey: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
temitopteas:

You should be able to print all necessary documents after payment.

Yeah, I saw the buttons to print the application form and receipt but I didn’t see any for acknowledgment slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
temitopteas:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
temitopteas:
A friend of mine is to capture tmrw at Ikeja but he still hasn't received the hard copy of his Birth Cert & State of Origin Certificate but he has all in soft copy.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
If you know you will need your passport urgently and you can’t wait for the current 2 to 7 months waiting period then try to do it outside Lagos State because I believe is faster in some of these states than Lagos.

A family member who lives in Auchi able to get it within a month. The officer charged him 40k for the passport plus extra 10k so he can get it within a month.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Great minds.

My certificate of origin had a typographical error, p instead of b.

Do you think this can be overlooked?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
omounique:

Pls any update?
going this week. It's DU when I went to check last week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
If you know you will need your passport urgently and you can’t wait for the current 2 to 7 months waiting period then try to do it outside Lagos State because I believe is faster in some of these states than Lagos.

A family member who lives in Auchi able to get it within a month. The officer charged him 40k for the passport plus extra 10k so he can get it within a month.
what a thief .. passport in auchi is 17k official price… why collect 50k

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
temitopteas:
print it out pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
giselle237:
print it out pls
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
giselle237:

He is actually a thief, but I doubt this your 17k because the official price for the 32 pages passport in Edo state is 25k

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2023
giselle237:

The biggest thieves are in Festac collecting as high as 60k for doing absolutely nothing!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2023
trigger11:

That form is very easy to fill

It's not everything you should panic

Just read it slowly and fill
State your guarantors name in all the places his or her name is to appear

Put any bank of his there
State any amount you like
For assets jus state anything or say NON like I mean he or she doesn't have any assets
For the last part of the form the court would do the needful

That is all

Stop panicking
It's not good for health

Should the form be filled electronically or manual with blue (pen) ink?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2023
rezzy:

Do you advise i use Ikeja instead.

And someone actually said Festac is better
I would suggest you Choose Ikeja. NIS Festac Town is notorious for clandestine passport racketeering.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omounique: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Gbagura:
going this week. It's DU when I went to check last week.

Whats DU?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Doyou2019:

It didn't matter in my case.
But I didn't go through DIY. The name arrangement on the NIN and the passport form should tally, I reckon. The NIN name arrangement really is what they're working on, not the birth certificate
The name on my declaration of age were not even correct. There were typographical errors on my first and last name and they still overlooked it.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doyou2019: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2023
okooloyun1:
The name on my declaration of age were not even correct. There were typographical errors on my first and last name and they still overlooked it.
Bingo!
Only the NIN name arrangement matters.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rezzy: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Bisodunbey:

I have done the fillings using my phone, can i pay using my phone or laptop?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Should the form be filled electronically or manual with blue (pen) ink?

Print something and fill jooor
Aaaahhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by highchiefpee(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
I just left osogbo immigration office now,this people told me to check back by March, my passport not ready yet,captured November 11, diy in osogbo na real long thing o,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Team DIY

I captured last week and this week
My passport is ready according to a message sent to me

Fear the me ooo

Should i go and collect it

Who ia facing same faith

The message below

Good day
Your passport application has been processed and ready, please report to Sagamu passport office during office hours for collection. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
trigger11:
Team DIY

I captured last week and this week
My passport is ready according to a message sent to me

Fear the me ooo

Should i go and collect it

Who ia facing same faith

The message below

Good day
Your passport application has been processed and ready, please report to Sagamu passport office during office hours for collection. Thank you.

Nothing special about this as you paid mandatory 6500. My sister also got same SMS
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by carbonado(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good day house, happy new year to everyone in here. i want to renew my passport(expired), i do like to ask for guidance on the steps to follow. i want to do it by my self(DIY). I do not need it in a rush. yeyeBoyfriend, Ekitimanalways, Nozino, aieromon, trigger11, okooloyun1, i hope you guide me through. Thanks in advance to everyone helping out in answering questions in here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Reelz: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy New Year all.. pls what is the cost of renewal of int'l passport in umuahia, Abia state..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nettybrown:
20/09/2022
Hi Everyone!
To God be the glory. I also thank this forum for the prompt guideline.
I finally had my capturing today in Ibadan INS centre!
It's under 'PRODUCTION' presently.

If you 're yet to do yours, kindly follow all the instructions given here, nothing else. In addition, make 3 copies of ever thing for 're taking there! Things changes from time to time!

I didint pay kobo throughout the process! Though they requested but as I no get nko wink grin
#TeamDIY, We no dey give shishi! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na collection remain now o!

Modified: I left home around to 8 am, got there past 9 am. I left their office 6:45 pm and got home 8:15 pm

10/01/2023
To God be the glory!

I finally got my passport today at NIS Ibadan office. I got there around past 12pm and left past 2pm. I just gave the lady that helped me fast track my collection #500 and I dropped #200 in their Xmas box.
Strictly DIY.
Capture date: 20th of September
Issue date: December 13th
Collection date: January 10th

Thanks to God and this forum for putting me through all the processes!
Ese ooooo!
Nagode!
Imela!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.