Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434402 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 2:24am On Jan 29
Thanks again, bro. I appreciate

ekitimanalways:

Yes, you can apply for 64-page passport.
Yes, the same passport application fee is charged for a renewal application and a fresh application.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 2:27am On Jan 29
Brother, please what do you mean by "the website now gives room for more DIY" Like, what are what are included in the new updates?
Thanks.

Ask4bigneyo:

I think the reason is because of the new update from the website which gives room for more DIY and it doesn't favour them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joetoocute: 5:29am On Jan 29
Hello house. I checked my application and i saw this. Does this mean my passport is ready? Capturing was done on the 4th of January.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 7:26am On Jan 29
Badabada:
Please guys, I just applied and paid for my international passport yesterday through DIY. I have booked an appointment for 20th feburary. Please what documents should I take along that day and any hints on what to expect? Please, thanks.
In the appointment copy
List of documents you need are written there
Except for guarantors form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 11:27am On Jan 29
What you are saying is that I will need to go with a guarantors form yeah?. If so, how can I get it please?

iamoyindamola:

In the appointment copy
List of documents you need are written there
Except for guarantors form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 11:28am On Jan 29
Vectoryoko:
What you are saying is that I will need to go with a guarantors form yeah?. If so, how can I get it please?

No
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adeyinkarola: 12:25pm On Jan 29
joetoocute:
Hello house. I checked my application and i saw this. Does this mean my passport is ready? Capturing was done on the 4th of January.

No, passport isn’t ready until the last box gets ticked just like the rest.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29
joetoocute:
How did you check
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 1:13pm On Jan 29
Adepoju1379:

I have the same issue today
What the actual Bleep is going on
Anyways I called a friend in their office and he said I will keep coming till the payment drop

Abeg the payment don dropI wan start my own processing...it's time to start thinking of japa sef
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 1:49pm On Jan 29
I hear say e dey fast for here grin

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wondychiqe: 3:34pm On Jan 29
Check with your application number and Reference number. It is on your online application after you have submitted.
iamoyindamola:
How did you check
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29
joetoocute:
No, your passport is not ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29
Please brother, how do I contact you, I will like to have your WhatsApp if you dont mind.

ekitimanalways:

DIY is easy but it depends on the passport office. Alausa Passport Office, Ikeja is DIY friendly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kendyk: 8:36pm On Jan 29
Hello, can I change Date of birth on my passport by DIY. The passport is expired
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adepoju1379: 12:19am On Jan 30
stacyadams:

Abeg the payment don dropI wan start my own processing...it's time to start thinking of japa sef
Yes
I went llast Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonfethopia: 8:37am On Jan 30
kendyk:
Hello, can I change Date of birth on my passport by DIY. The passport is expired

Iif it's date of birth on nin ,go to nimc office ,if for passport, ur waka go many.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 10:19am On Jan 30
Adepoju1379:
Yes I went llast Friday
I have not received approve mail till now......I don tired self
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moorkingbird1(m): 10:26am On Jan 30
hadedayor10:

I have not received approve mail till now......I don tired self
Be patient Bro registered on the 10th. Just got approved yesterday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duruallwell25(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30
Kul3ger:
I can’t download the requested ‘guarantors form’

On the supposed download page, They requested for reference number and application number. but nothing shows up after entering the details

Anyone experienced this? Any way out?

Guarantor is no longer a requirement for passport application, hence it was removed from the portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duruallwell25(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30
Vectoryoko:
Unrelated, but I'm always amazed by Nigerians and their over politeness. Like for example, see how this brother used please and thanks in the same sentence lol

Same way you used Like and For example which sounds like repetition to me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pod443300: 2:48pm On Jan 30
Hello Please I want to know how long it takes for DIY passport to be ready after capturing because i captured here in benin since october 20th 2023 when i track it shows pending production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30
Please brother, you said guarantor is no longer required. I just paid online on the 27th of dis month. And one of the requirement is talking guarantor.
How do I go about number 3 and 4 on the instruction below. Thanksquote author=duruallwell25 post=128200385]

Guarantor is no longer a requirement for passport application, hence it was removed from the portal.[/quote]

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samistry(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30
I did my biometrics at their office today and it wasn't required.
Badabada:
Please brother, you said guarantor is no longer required. I just paid online on the 27th of dis month. And one of the requirement is talking guarantor.
How do I go about number 3 and 4 on the instruction below. Thanksquote author=duruallwell25 post=128200385]

Guarantor is no longer a requirement for passport application, hence it was removed from the portal.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30
Moorkingbird1:
Be patient Bro registered on the 10th. Just got approved yesterday
Oh....I will oooo. Thanks bro
Because I did mine 12 or 13 Jan
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30
So nothing like guarantor stuff of any kind?
samistry:
I did my biometrics at their office today and it wasn't required.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 8:44am On Jan 31
Good Morning, I have an issue with my NIN, it says NIN suspended. Does anyone here have direct contact with any NIMC staff who can help? I learned that there isn't network for the front-end partners. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 8:54am On Jan 31
Good morning my people.

Those that have done their capturing, what and what is involved?
Which fingers are captured during biometric capturing?

I am asking because my palm is currently peeling. It normally occurs every harmattan.

I am scheduled for capturing next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 9:36am On Jan 31
DigitB:
Good morning my people.

I am asking because my palm is currently peeling. It normally occurs every harmattan.

All ten fingers.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 10:03am On Jan 31
DigitB:
Good morning my people.

My own palm and feet dey sweat profusely during harmattan.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glendonpalmer: 10:24am On Jan 31
Badabada:
So nothing like guarantor stuff of any kind?

How many times did you want to be told?! You guys refusing to read or just like to repeat questions?? Guarantor is no longer needed for anyone who registered this year!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adunnioladipupo: 10:47am On Jan 31
Tgirltemmy:
Good Morning, I have an issue with my NIN, it says NIN suspended. Does anyone here have direct contact with any NIMC staff who can help? I learned that there isn't network for the front-end partners. Thank you.

I don't understand how you people will come online to seek for assistant without giving proper explanation. How on Earth would an NIN say's suspended if not that you are inputting it into somewhere .

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 31
adunnioladipupo:

I don't understand how you people will come online to seek for assistant without giving proper explanation. How on Earth would an NIN say's suspended if not that you are inputting it into somewhere .

I get the economy is bad but don't take your frustration on another person. If the question isn't clear to you then ask further if not jump and pass. I didn't tag you and it's not a must you respond.

That was the feedback I got when I went for capturing. NIN could be suspended/corrupted, not validated or no record for unknown and know reason. There are over 1000 people with same issue.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean of doesn't exist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.