Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433796 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23
sulaiman01:
I picked Oyo as my registration center, paid last week Monday, went back there today for capturing and they're saying payment not dropped.
Is this even possible?
I was there yesterday and today too...... saying we have to wait till waiting for approval to turn to approved.....why will the website allow us to proceed to booking appointment when they know the application has not been approved
9ja civil servants will always find way to frustrate or extort people.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sulaiman01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23
I couldn't even track my application, it keeps saying this.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23
For the ladies, if you just married and want to do your passport application and you intend to use your husband name, please kindly do change of name application for your NIN so you don't have to go back and forth. If not you will just be wasting time and money

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadedayor10(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23
sulaiman01:
I couldn't even track my application, it keeps saying this.
Same thing here...... probably website issh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adepoju1379: 5:03pm On Jan 23
sulaiman01:
I picked Oyo as my registration center, paid last week Monday, went back there today for capturing and they're saying payment not dropped.
Is this even possible?
I have the same issue today
What the actual Bleep is going on
Anyways I called a friend in their office and he said I will keep coming till the payment drop
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sulaiman01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23
Adepoju1379:

I have the same issue today
What the actual Bleep is going on
Anyways I called a friend in their office and he said I will keep coming till the payment drop
It's so annoying and those men there were even doing like it's not their job 😕.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adepoju1379: 6:59pm On Jan 23
sulaiman01:

Exactly, they did the same thing to me

They said I should keep coming until it reflect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 7:03pm On Jan 23
Has anyone tried the Change of Name using the portal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23
sulaiman01:

I think the reason is because of the new update from the website which gives room for more DIY and it doesn't favour them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 11:22pm On Jan 23
Ollypappa:
please was it a fresh application?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonfethopia: 8:33am On Jan 24
Elui2:
Yes, so guys I applied and paid for the passport on the 9th of this month.

I captured today at Asaba processing office. I was supposed to capture yesterday but their new head of operations just resumed and was not on seat due to meetings to give approval. So I was told to come today.

Officers were all friendly

Documents that were asked for were

The appointment slip
Application slip that has been vetted already
Payment receipt
Original birth certificate (later returned to me)
Original LG identification certificate ( returned also)

They gave me a passport collection slip and said a message will be sent to me to come for pick up of the passport.

This was all purely DIY.

Do u have an idea when it will be ready bro.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ConnectNation: 4:17am On Jan 25
Can anyone help me out about how I can renew my Nigeria passport outside Nigeria
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:20am On Jan 25
ConnectNation:
Can anyone help me out about how I can renew my Nigeria passport outside Nigeria
https://passportintl.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kul3ger(m): 8:51am On Jan 25
I can’t download the requested ‘guarantors form’

On the supposed download page, They requested for reference number and application number. but nothing shows up after entering the details

Anyone experienced this? Any way out?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samobaba4u(m): 11:54am On Jan 25
Please, how much is passport renewal/reissue now. And how much is fresh one. I need to do my wife and daughter PP and renew my own. Anybody with this info should please educate me. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25
samobaba4u:
Please, how much is passport renewal/reissue now. And how much is fresh one. I need to do my wife and daughter PP and renew my own. Anybody with this info should please educate me. Thank you

Nigerian applicants who want 32-page passports with five-year validity would pay ₦35,000, while those who want 64-page passports with a 10-year validity would pay ₦70,000.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PropertiesByDav(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25
Well, you're talking about the official price they shared online.

I asked a passport officer in Festac, and she was telling me it's 55k rather then 35k for Standard 5yr passport

ekitimanalways:

Nigerian applicants who want 32-page passports with five-year validity would pay ₦35,000, while those who want 64-page passports with a 10-year validity would pay ₦70,000.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25
PropertiesByDav:

I asked a passport officer in Festac, and she was telling me it's 55k rather then 35k for Standard 5yr passport

The officer don add workmanship fee join. The official fee is what was given above.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by judemurphy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25
PropertiesByDav:

Please what are the documents needed during the application for passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 9:46am On Jan 26
judemurphy:
Please what are the documents needed during the application for passport
Are you married? Do you have NIN? state of origin certificate? Birth certificate (if you're 30 and below)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MeezPat(f): 10:13am On Jan 26
What is the citizenship certificate the interior minister just introduced as part of requirements
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wabbyland(m): 10:34am On Jan 26
MeezPat:
What is the citizenship certificate the interior minister just introduced as part of requirements
the closest, if I'm not mistaken, is birth or attestation of citizenship by the local government chairman. I stand corrected
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samobaba4u(m): 11:39am On Jan 26
ekitimanalways:

Thank you so much.
Is it the same price with renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:42am On Jan 26
samobaba4u:

Thank you so much.
Is it the same price with renewal?
Yes, the same...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26
MeezPat:

LGA Certificate of indigeneship.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deevick246(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26
I want to ask if it's possible to reschedule appointment date at the passport office? The appointment is slated for next week but l need to rectify an error on NIN. So I am thinking of rescheduling the appointment date. Please anyone with information on how to go about it? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sulaimania2003(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26
[quote author=ekitimanalways post=128119171]

The same cost for Minor?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 12:04pm On Jan 27
I previously owned a 32 booklet passport. Now I want to renew it. Can I renew it to 64 booklets? Also, does renewal cost the same amount as applying for new passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27
Vectoryoko:
I previously owned a 32 booklet passport. Now I want to renew it. Can I renew it to 64 booklets? Also, does renewal cost the same amount as applying for new passport?
Yes, you can apply for 64-page passport.
Yes, the same passport application fee is charged for a renewal application and a fresh application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28
Please guys, I just applied and paid for my international passport yesterday through DIY. I have booked an appointment for 20th feburary. Please what documents should I take along that day and any hints on what to expect? Please, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vectoryoko: 2:23am On Jan 29
Unrelated, but I'm always amazed by Nigerians and their over politeness. Like for example, see how this brother used please and thanks in the same sentence lol

Badabada:
Please guys, I just applied and paid for my international passport yesterday through DIY. I have booked an appointment for 20th feburary. Please what documents should I take along that day and any hints on what to expect? Please, thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.