Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451596 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sulaiman01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31
Please guys why am I receiving this message

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31
Glendonpalmer:

How many times did you want to be told?! You guys refusing to read or just like to repeat questions?? Guarantor is no longer needed for anyone who registered this year!!!!!!
As in why people no they read
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 6:57pm On Jan 31
Sir kay. How far? Is the passport ready?
SirKay3:
I had a very impressive experience at Oyo town passport office yesterday. Was there to renew my wife and children's expired passports. It's DIY friendly.

Got there with my family by 8.55am. By 9.10am, officer A. A. Popoola addressed all of us seated under the shed provided. He told us about how efficient they are and that the only thing that can hinder an applicant from capturing that same day is NIN.

Few minutes later, officer M. Kasumu came out to call online applicants (DIY) to see him. I met him with all required documents, which he arranged properly for me, asked that I get yellow files for each of my family members, which I did, after which he placed each documents in each file for them all and asked me to wait under the shed.

Ten minutes later, he came out to call my family and I to come for capturing. We were led into the capturing room, where my wife and children were attended to by officer Lawson and his team. They were very fast here.

I took my time to relate with all the officers that I mentioned their names, they were very friendly and did their job very well. I was told their passports would be ready within the next 3 weeks.

No one asked for a dime from me. It took us just 50 minutes to complete all the process there. Their level of professionalism amazed me. Their Oga patapata is a male and his second in command a female.

Those who came to collect their passports yesterday, where promptly attended to within minutes.

I rate them 10/10 with what I experienced there yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31
29Ade07:
I will call the officer tomorrow morning to find out from him. We spoke last week Thursday, he said this week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olabanji88(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31
joetoocute:
Hello house. I checked my application and i saw this. Does this mean my passport is ready? Capturing was done on the 4th of January.
where did you capture that’s a big factor the online tracking is not always accurate it might be ready and it might not you just have to check mustly people get a contact close by to assist with checking
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joetoocute: 6:40am On Feb 01
olabanji88:
where did you capture that’s a big factor the online tracking is not always accurate it might be ready and it might not you just have to check mustly people get a contact close by to assist with checking
4th of January at their Ibadan office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01
29Ade07:

I just got in touch with the officer at their servicom desk, he said they have booklet scarcity, which is delaying production of new passports.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 2:15pm On Feb 01
Thanks sirkay3. I have not recieved mine too. I believe it shall be well.
SirKay3:

I just got in touch with the officer at their servicom desk, he said they have booklet scarcity, which is delaying production of new passports.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 2:16pm On Feb 01
I will also call him tomorrow.
SirKay3:
I will call the officer tomorrow morning to find out from him. We spoke last week Thursday, he said this week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adunnioladipupo: 5:56pm On Feb 01
Tgirltemmy:

I get the economy is bad but don't take your frustration on another person. If the question isn't clear to you then ask further if not jump and pass. I didn't tag you and it's not a must you respond.

That was the feedback I got when I went for capturing. NIN could be suspended/corrupted, not validated or no record for unknown and know reason. There are over 1000 people with same issue.

Just because you don't know doesn't mean of doesn't exist.

Sure I can relate.... Really bad and I guess more reasons you couldn't ask question properly.

But I can see you yield to correct going forward...

I expect thank you for letting you know how to ask questions..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Swii: 6:13pm On Feb 01
@Dotkung
Ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babakk2(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01
Please house is the 20k issuance fee for 64pages real
Abi I need an agent for it or the online registration is real??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olulove(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01
My passport story.

Strictly DIY for myself, wife and 2 Daughters;

Online application: 29-12-2023

Date of Capturing: 19-01-2024

Received all passport: 31-01-2024

Passport Office: Birnin-Kebbi

N.B:
Cost of passport for me and my wife was #17,900 each

Cost of Passport for me 2 daughters was #11,300 each

One of the officers wanted to show himself because it was DIY, because I arrange all documents intact, thank God for this thread😎 , as I speak one or two grammar the Baba calm down🤣🤣🤣...make e no be say I be mystery shopper...one of the officer was helpful though and out of my church mind I find the Baba something...

In summary DIY make sense die... total amount spent for all 4 of us plus traveling expense to Birnin-Kebbi and Hotel accommodation was a little above 100k.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 9:07pm On Feb 01
How did you know if it was ready? Did they call you? Or you were updated through the online tracker?
olulove:
My passport story.

N.B:

One of the officers wanted to show himself because it was DIY, because I arrange all documents intact, thank God for this thread😎 , as I speak one or two grammar the Baba calm down🤣🤣🤣...make e no be say I be mystery shopper...one of the officer was helpful though and out of my church mind I find the Baba something...

In summary DIY make sense die... total amount spent for all 4 of us plus traveling expense to Birnin-Kebbi and Hotel accommodation was a little above 100k.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 12:34am On Feb 02
olulove:
My passport story.

N.B:

Omo be like to go Waka Lagos find train wey dey go birin kebbi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MfonIrocks: 9:15am On Feb 02
Here @ Ikoyi office, they are asking for guarantor's form, telling us to gi print it frm a nearby computer guy.. Imagine all these confusion..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 10:24am On Feb 02
MfonIrocks:
Here @ Ikoyi office, they are asking for guarantor's form, telling us to gi print it frm a nearby computer guy.. Imagine all these confusion..
DIY?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 10:57am On Feb 02
Tonelro4real:
Hello guys,
I used check passport button to check if my passport is ICAO standard compliant but it says passport too small. Please what can I do? What is the exact passport specification?
Thanks.

Image should be 2x2 inches in size.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MfonIrocks: 11:13am On Feb 02
iamoyindamola:

DIY?
Yes, I registered & paid online. The guy finally made a call & he was informed that registration from 8th of January doesn't require guarantor's form. Just imagine! So all these while, NIS staff didn't know about the new changes 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olulove(m): 11:45am On Feb 02
Of course It was through the officer that was overly nice to me and my family
29Ade07:
How did you know if it was ready? Did they call you? Or you were updated through the online tracker?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marijane59(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02
MfonIrocks:

Yes, I registered & paid online. The guy finally made a call & he was informed that registration from 8th of January doesn't require guarantor's form. Just imagine! So all these while, NIS staff didn't know about the new changes 🤔
Lol
I feel he wan collect something from you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sol4u: 3:49pm On Feb 02
I want to know if kids need certificate of origin. I know initially before this new system they don't need it. But am now sure about this new system. If you have an idea please let me know
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HONESTY4U: 5:34pm On Feb 02
Good day guys. I am renewing my passport by DIY using online portal. I am currently at the payment options, For the option of cash at bank, What biller name are we to use pls....? I am currently stuck there as I wanted to make transfer using NIBSS eBillsPay, but they are requesting for biller name .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02
HONESTY4U:
Good day guys. I am renewing my passport by DIY using online portal. I am currently at the payment options, For the option of cash at bank, What biller name are we to use pls....? I am currently stuck there as I wanted to make transfer using NIBSS eBillsPay, but they are requesting for biller name .
Why not use your card to pay online, very fast. You can choose Paystack as biller
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HONESTY4U: 10:28pm On Feb 02
Thanks 👍

Ask4bigneyo:

Why not use your card to pay online, very fast. You can choose Paystack as biller
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HONESTY4U: 12:08am On Feb 03
Please which site did you use that gave you this cost, maybe I have paid on the wrong site as I paid #36,400 yesterday on DIY using paystack payment option.🙆

olulove:
My passport story.

N.B:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lovewins: 2:33am On Feb 03
HONESTY4U:
Please which site did you use that gave you this cost, maybe I have paid on the wrong site as I paid #36,400 yesterday on DIY using paystack payment option.🙆

I think he paid before the prices were changed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NezzyMike: 5:01am On Feb 03
Sol4u:
I want to know if kids need certificate of origin. I know initially before this new system they don't need it. But am now sure about this new system. If you have an idea please let me know

They need the local government of origin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.