Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438636 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 5:37am On Feb 03
HONESTY4U:
Please which site did you use that gave you this cost, maybe I have paid on the wrong site as I paid #36,400 yesterday on DIY using paystack payment option.🙆

Please note that he paid for a standard passport and not the Enhanced e-passport. Kebbi capture centre has not migrated to the new platform.

What we do have are two passport regimes that are running concurrently. They are the electronic passport and enhanced electronic passport

“The latter is an improvement of the former. It is a product of the latest technology in passport issuance". NIS said it has improved security features, a polycarbonate data page and in three categories.

The NIS added that the electronic passport was the usual one the country has been issuing since the introduction of e-passport in 2007.

“The fee chargeable range from N8,750 to N17,800 depending on age of the applicant and category of Passport.”

The statement said all Passport Centres are being migrated to the enhanced ePassport regime.

“Centres in South-South, South-West and South-East including our desks in the UK and USA have been fully migrated to the enhanced regime.

“Centres in the North-West, North-East, Canada and others are getting ready for migration to the enhanced Passport regime very soon”, it added.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/02/nigeria-immigration-explains-different-passport-fees-in-northern-southern-states/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 7:28am On Feb 03
Has anyone done the change of name while renewing their passport with the current updated portal?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olulove(m): 7:58am On Feb 03
I paid last year before the review of passport price...plus I think some state(Niger, Kebbi ...etc) had subsidy on passport before the review in price too...but I know passport price is now at flat rate for all states
HONESTY4U:
Please which site did you use that gave you this cost, maybe I have paid on the wrong site as I paid #36,400 yesterday on DIY using paystack payment option.🙆

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 9:03am On Feb 03
HONESTY4U:

No vex which day are u doing bio metric and which centre??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 3:55pm On Feb 03
I'm going for capturing next week.

Please could someone remind me how to arrange my documents and what type of file I need for it.

I know it has been posted here but it'll be difficult digging that information up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tmex(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03
Tgirltemmy:
Good Morning, I have an issue with my NIN, it says NIN suspended. Does anyone here have direct contact with any NIMC staff who can help? I learned that there isn't network for the front-end partners. Thank you.

Pls have u been able to sort it out? I have a similar issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03
DigitB:

Please could someone remind me how to arrange my documents and what type of file I need for it.

I know it has been posted here but it'll be difficult digging that information up
Just meet with some business center guys around the vicinity to help u and tip then..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 10:42am On Feb 04
DigitB:

When did u apply on line ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 1:11pm On Feb 04
wondychiqe:
Check with your application number and Reference number. It is on your online application after you have submitted.

Hi. Please I sent you an email. I need to contact you. We spoke sometime ago on the Canada thread.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 1:48pm On Feb 04
stacyadams:

When did u apply on line ?

Two weeks ago
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olabanji88(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04
Tmex:

Pls have u been able to sort it out? I have a similar issue.
THE NIMC THING IS SERIOUS MATTER NOW THE CROWD AT THERE OFFICES IS REALLY CRAZY IT SHOWS HOW THOUGHTLESS THE LEADERS WE HAVE CANT MANAGE A VERY SIMPLE SITUATION I PAID 15k for my wife for a change of name for marital reasons

After we had spent days resuming there 8am leaving there 6pm without getting anything done for 5 straight days
Even with the 15k she still spent hours at the Nimc office which she had to force her way and not use any link which I spent 15k on I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND THE LADY HAS BEEN BEGGING THAT SHE REMITTED THE MONEY TO NIMC STAFFS

Spending 5 days straight there made her understand the logic and there mode of operation as an oshodi bred her survival instinct kicked in

If not even you pay 100k at that office you might still not get it done
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tmex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04
olabanji88:
THE NIMC THING IS SERIOUS MATTER NOW THE CROWD AT THERE OFFICES IS REALLY CRAZY IT SHOWS HOW THOUGHTLESS THE LEADERS WE HAVE CANT MANAGE A VERY SIMPLE SITUATION I PAID 15k for my wife for a change of name for marital reasons

After we had spent days resuming there 8am leaving there 6pm without getting anything done for 5 straight days
Even with the 15k she still spent hours at the Nimc office which she had to force her way and not use any link which I spent 15k on I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND THE LADY HAS BEEN BEGGING THAT SHE REMITTED THE MONEY TO NIMC STAFFS

Spending 5 days straight there made her understand the logic and there mode of operation as an oshodi bred her survival instinct kicked in

If not even you pay 100k at that office you might still not get it done

Ha this is serious all i needed is a change of number and its getting so difficult. Thanks for the response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horllar1990(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04
Ask4bigneyo:

Why not use your card to pay online, very fast. You can choose Paystack as biller
I paid with the bank USSD code bcus I don't have ATM card. Although it's showing paid, but I've been to the immigration office twice,they told my payment hasn't dropped. Is there anyone here with similar experience.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deking(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04
Horllar1990:
I paid with the bank USSD code bcus I don't have ATM card. Although it's showing paid, but I've been to the immigration office twice,they told my payment hasn't dropped. Is there anyone here with similar experience.

Payment hasn't dropped is the new official way of telling you that nobody is working on your file. Payment dropping is a function of a trigger that is initiated at the capture office.

DIY is possible but it would waste your precious time. The officials have come up ways.

Next time you go, just look for one officers to pally with for help. You will part with money but your payment your drop.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04
Horllar1990:
The more reason why we always advice ppl to pay via credit card. Paying via ussd may delay your transactions coz until the biller fund (Immigration)their account, they can't process your capturing. As it is now, you have to wait until they fund them before they can attend to u

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FRS(m): 5:40am On Feb 05
Patijass:
Tomorrow is my collection date at Alausa office. That was what was written on the collection receipt. Should I go or wait to get a confirmation message?
pls, have you been able to collect your passport and which passport office is that?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tonelro4real: 4:10pm On Feb 05
Good guys.
Which of the approved channels for payment for passport is the best in terms of seamlessness and cost implications?
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 6:13pm On Feb 05
RosyIsBlessed:
Has anyone done the change of name while renewing their passport with the current updated portal?

I'm at this stage. Started the issue on Friday, successfully captured today and asked to check next week Monday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wallmosh: 6:49pm On Feb 05
Souzin:

Thank you for this.
Just did my NPC Attestation online

Thanks for the detailing.

How's your experience for the appointment at Sauka, and your date of collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stephanie75(f): 7:12pm On Feb 05
Good evening beautiful people

Someone I know entered a wrong email address while registering. Should he be worries please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horllar1990(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05
Ask4bigneyo:

The more reason why we always advice ppl to pay via credit card. Paying via ussd may delay your transactions coz until the biller fund (Immigration)their account, they can't process your capturing. As it is now, you have to wait until they fund them before they can attend to u
. How long do you think that will take..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by simonydurny(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05
Please I can't access the Guarantors form on the page. I cant find the link to download the form. I need help. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05
Tonelro4real:
Good guys.
Which of the approved channels for payment for passport is the best in terms of seamlessness and cost implications?
Thanks.
Choose Paystack

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05
Horllar1990:
. How long do you think that will take..
I dont know but you can track it on their website
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Caicedobets(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05
How much will it cost to renew my international passport herr in Nigeria
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tonelro4real: 3:26am On Feb 06
I wish to sincerely say a very big thank you to aieromon and ask4bigneyo for your swift responses. God bless you guys!

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Holdon: 8:33am On Feb 06
simonydurny:
Please I can't access the Guarantors form on the page. I cant find the link to download the form. I need help. Thank you

The ‘Guarantor’s Form’ is no longer a thing—at least with the new DIY application process.

After your online registration is approved, simply download the Application Form and Appointment slip— that’s all you need to tender for capturing.

Ignore that list of required documents on the website.

Hopefully, this helps.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 10:51am On Feb 06
Good morning all,

I just verified by bro NIN on the passport application portal but I noticed nothing was written on the Marital status part.

Do you think it's safe to go ahead with the application?

Kindly advise if you have experienced such and what you did

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 10:52am On Feb 06
wallmosh:

I'm at this stage. Started the issue on Friday, successfully captured today and asked to check next week Monday

Okay. How much did you pay?

Which documents did you present?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AJOBI77(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06
AJOBI77:
Good morning all,

I just verified by bro NIN on the passport application portal but I noticed nothing was written on the Marital status part.

Do you think it's safe to go ahead with the application?

Kindly advise if you have experienced such and what you did

@ekitiman kindly assist
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 1:18pm On Feb 06
Stephanie75:
Good evening beautiful people

Someone I know entered a wrong email address while registering. Should he be worries please?

you should be worried.

have you made payment?

Your email is the only way immigration can correspond with you.

when i did my registration I uploaded NPC birth cert. The next day they sent a link to my email which i used to upload the affidavit they requested

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.