Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

He Is 26 And She Is 30?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 26 And She Is 30?? (1698 Views)

My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / For Guys: Is 26 years Suitable To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by bounju(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
This is a situation we dont get to see everyday. Am 26 and she is 30, am not ready for marriage, she is ready for one. We ended our relationship because of the age gap but she keeps calling me and crying because she still have feelings for me she can't show.

Pls I need your advice what do I do coz dis is making me scared now because any girl I tend to date she counter them which is not what I like. It feels like am in a world of my own.
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na you disvirgin amgrin?
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by ghost1718(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
guy to tell u the truth age is just a number i dont see that as an excuse, ur are the one holding ur shadow. Life can be complicated sometimes those type of ladies are very hard to fine nowadays, so my advice to u is that if u have feelings for her, dont waste time in making her ur wife, if u work hard trust ME no body will tell u when u that ur already for long

1 Like

Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by skylane: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Just as @ghost just said, Age is only a number,as far as she respects u as a man and u have feelings for her y not marry her? Do u know if she's meant 4 u?
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Twenty six and thirty is no longer a number it's also a combination of alphabet, bros shine ur eye wel wel oo, don't settle for less

2 Likes

Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by bounju(m): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2014
I don't like some of her attitude and it does look like what I want to live for d rest of my life. So marriage is out of it for now, and I find it difficult to tell her abt her attitude.
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by pasqal09: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2014
bounju:
I don't like some of her attitude and it does look like what I want to live for d rest of my life. So marriage is out of it for now, and I find it difficult to tell her abt her attitude.
If she's not submissive to you, then forget about it.
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by djeezy(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2014
bounju:
This is a situation we dont get to see everyday. Am 26 and she is 30, am not ready for marriage, she is ready for one. We ended our relationship because of the age gap but she keeps calling me and crying because she still have feelings for me she can't show.

Pls I need your advice what do I do coz dis is making me scared now because any girl I tend to date she counter them which is not what I like. It feels like am in a world of my own.
She's calling and crying because she will soon reach menopause embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by izsmike: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2014
she is 30yrs old my brother, she is so desperate, she has attended d wedding ceremony of all her frds... this type can kill any gal u say hi to o. U BETTER BE WISE
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by arsetalks(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Age is a number. My ex ( who is EXed because she died due to luth's recklessness) was 6 years older than me. It is our little secret, we would have gotten married and no one bar her mum would have known the age difference and her mum knows because I refused to lie to her when she asked.
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Age is but a number
We can't help who we fall in love with- we are simply at the mercy of chemistry

Op, since you don't love her enough to wife her now(I hope you get that), sit her down and explain things to her
That way, she'd move ahead and not bother you or hurt herself anymore
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by nnamdibig(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Age may be just numbers but if both of you are Africans or better still Nigerians just forget it. It will not work. Look for someone who is 4yrs younger not older. Even some that are 4yrs younger may even look too old for u.
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by mokset123: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2014
My guy you have said it all, you said you are not ready for marriage. So better tell her now and stop being scared to express how you feel
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Don't force yourself you don't want means you don't want. You are not ready means you are not ready just affirm your stand to her she will get the message and move on remember to be kind.

1 Like

Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by ghost1718(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2014
skylane:
Just as @ghost just said, Age is only a number,as far as she respects u as a man and u have feelings for her y not marry her? Do u know if she's meant 4 u?
if i see that type of girl, nothing fit stop ME
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2014
izsmike:
she is 30yrs old my brother, she is so desperate, she has attended d wedding ceremony of all her frds... this type can kill any gal u say hi to o. U BETTER BE WISE
O' BOY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE....
On no account should you cleave to a LADY older than you...especially when it comes to MARRIAGE....
MY MAN DON'T EVER RUSH MARRIAGE because of woman...THE SAME WOMAN will berate U, when the cash is not forthcoming . U can ask JOB in the BIBLE..
MOST WOMEN are highly deceitful...
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by ghost1718(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2014
kayciano:

O' BOY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE....
On no account should you cleave to a LADY older than you...especially when it comes to MARRIAGE....
MY MAN DON'T EVER RUSH MARRIAGE because of woman...THE SAME WOMAN will berate U, when the cash is not forthcoming . U can ask JOB in the BIBLE..
MOST WOMEN are highly deceitful...
GUY UR RIGHT BUT THOSE TYPE OF LADIES ARE VERY HARD TO FINE NOWADAYS BUT LET ME TELL U MONEY IS NOT ALWAYS THE PROBLEM IN THE FAMILY
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by MadCow1: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2014
ghost1718:
guy to tell u the truth age is just a number i dont see that as an excuse, ur are the one holding ur shadow. Life can be complicated sometimes those type of ladies are very hard to fine nowadays, so my advice to u is that if u have feelings for her, dont waste time in making her ur wife, if u work hard trust ME no body will tell u when u that ur already for long

[b]There was a time I would have said this but not anymore.. Especially not where it involves a man and a Woman.

Age is just a number to a Man or Woman of outstandingly higher emotional and psychological mindset.

This factor of age is going to soooo affect every relationship that it would totally destory the feeble minded. Infact, I rarely advise it anymore cos I have realised that I cant hold others by the same standards I hold myself.

Age is more than a number.. Its experience, its strength, its beauty, its in some cases wisdom, its exposure, its a whole lot. especially for women. They grow emotionally faster than men, tend to have a whole lot more exposure faster than men in so many facets of life, age faster than men, e.t.c.. Even their sexual clock is set at a whole nother rate than men. There are places where he would feel intimidated just by the persons there present, there are certain innocent actions that the woman may take innocently that would threaten him, he would naturally be younger than her friends and this can be emasculating to some men especially in the presence of her male friends.

Any Man who is planning on getting married to an older woman must be mentally prepared to walk a road not often travelled. And that journey is not for the emotionally weak.

That said, older girls rock.. They come without many of the baggages that these younglings come with. They are mentally strong nd most often financially independent. They are more focused and know what they want. Sex with them is different (and not in a bad way) as they do it not like its a favor but because they want to enjoy it just as much as you.. I could go on and on.

This matter no be small boys matter..

Mad Cow
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by skylane: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2014
ghost1718:
if i see that type of girl, nothing fit stop ME
try to know she's the type
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by sexymoma(f): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Why did you go into a relationship with her in the first place
Or didn't she tell you her age then angry

Sit her down nd explain things to her in a soft manner..
Make her understand you aren't ready for marriage..
Make her understand nothing will change even if she kills the person u love most. angry
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2014
djeezy:
She's calling and crying because she will soon reach menopause embarassed
cheesy
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by ghost1718(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]There was a time I would have said this but not anymore.. Especially not where it involves a man and a Woman.

Age is just a number to a Man or Woman of outstandingly higher emotional and psychological mindset.

This factor of age is going to soooo affect every relationship that it would totally destory the feeble minded. Infact, I rarely advise it anymore cos I have realised that I cant hold others by the same standards I hold myself.

Age is more than a number.. Its experience, its strength, its beauty, its in some cases wisdom, its exposure, its a whole lot. especially for women. They grow emotionally faster than men, tend to have a whole lot more exposure faster than men in so many facets of life, age faster than men, e.t.c.. Even their sexual clock is set at a whole nother rate than men. There are places where he would feel intimidated just by the persons there present, there are certain innocent actions that the woman may take innocently that would threaten him, he would naturally be younger than her friends and this can be emasculating to some men especially in the presence of her male friends.

Any Man who is planning on getting married to an older woman must be mentally prepared to walk a road not often travelled. And that journey is not for the emotionally weak.

That said, older girls rock.. They come without many of the baggages that these younglings come with. They are mentally strong nd most often financially independent. They are more focused and know what they want. Sex with them is different (and not in a bad way) as they do it not like its a favor but because they want to enjoy it just as much as you.. I could go on and on.

This matter no be small boys matter..

Mad Cow
[/b]
I REST MY CASE, GUY DO WHAT UR MIND TELL U LEAVE THE REST FOR THE MAN ABOVE
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by ghost1718(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2014
bounju:
DO WHATEVER IS IN UR MIND
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2014
PLEASE....MUST EVERY RELATIONSHIP LEAD TO MARRIAGE....??
-DATING: Is defined as coming together to study each other..in other to verify your compatibility index..
If negative ...BOTH of u can move on separately...
-SO Y MUST EVERY RELATIONSHIP LEAD TO MARRIAGE....dat simply nullifies DATING naaa
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by dotna(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Age is just a number
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by dotna(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2014
arsetalks:
Age is a number. My ex ( who is EXed because she died due to luth's recklessness) was 6 years older than me. It is our little secret, we would have gotten married and no one bar her mum would have known the age difference and her mum knows because I refused to lie to her when she asked.

Quite touching to read
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by pansophist(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
madcow1

How many years your wife take senior you?
Re: He Is 26 And She Is 30?? by MadCow1: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
pansophist:
madcow1

How many years your wife take senior you?

But I have dated some older women in my life. Infact, I prefer them same age or older.

But for anyone to say 'Age does not matter', thats a lie.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Last Without Brushing Ur Teeth? / Definition Of Prostitution / Sex Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.