Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. (2917 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
He keeps telling me that because of his age and inexperience he'll never get a gf... Because, they will find it 'weird' once they find out he's been single his whole life, then dump him. He imagines that such a revelation would be a 'red flag' to any decent, normal girl...I don't know what to tell him, because I myself don't know if that's true. He's also not concerned with looks too much, he just wants a companion...Someone truly kind, who appreciates romantic gestures & is happy to give and get..A partner, someone easy to get along with

He comes across as such a normal guy, he has a very even temperament and agreeable personality...Doesn't anger easily, forgives quickly, calm and cool...Quite witty in familiar company, not super shy yet terrified of rejection and clueless with women. He's really mysterious...lol... Umm, I would have to say that his biggest flaw is that he can be a bit of a doormat at times, bending over backwards for others..Even if they don't deserve it or do anything for him. I've seen him fight once, and he's surely no wimp...Yet he avoids confrontation at times and will just swallow his frustration even if someone has done something horrible to him, I'm basing this on two experiences as his long time friend.... Though, he won't continue to associate with rotten people and just moves on and forgets, at least..He just doesn't speak up sometimes.

I plan to show him this if I feel the responses would boost his confidence, yet please be honest...At the least I may be able to give him some tips.

I would really appreciate any and all input, whether good or bad. #ziggy44

1 Like

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by hushmail: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
mountain out of mole hill

as they say: just do it grin grin grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Donlino(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hian!!
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
I'm 23 and I'm experienced (I think )........that's the difference between this dude and Jeffrey James right now!!!

*Shokis out of thread*

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
The problem is not with your imaginary friend but you.

1 Like

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
op just open up , you need a girlfriend .

1 Like

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by kenny091(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
dude this is a lame attempt to get a daft girl to ur bed. u should laid off on the praises for ur imaginary friend a little. all the same, i wish u goodluck cos d hustle is real
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by yinkuscious(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elantracey: op just open up , you need a girlfriend .
if he does, can u help him 2 find 1?
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
lol am done with Internet dating...I don't want to break another girls heart after meeting her in person!you should know what I mean!
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
kenny091: dude this is a lame attempt to get a daft girl to ur bed. u should laid off on the praises for ur imaginary friend a little. all the same, i wish u goodluck cos d hustle is real
Kenny pls go back and read the post slowly again...don't just rush to comment..#naija with der evil mentality

1 Like

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2014
2goodbobo: The problem is not with your imaginary friend but you.
lol
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2014
op, u sure know dis ur friend very well to give such a detailed info abt him grin grin. nothing wrong with a 26-yr old man being a virgin. i commend u for it. too many wayward men out dere. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by valdes00(m): 12:51am On Aug 03, 2014
Nairalanders can discourage sum1..... Choi
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
valdes00: Nairalanders can discourage sum1..... Choi
lol dey probably don't knw what to contribute...
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Justeenaleo(f): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
pictures dont lie
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by atilla(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
The guy is just 26. He doesn't even have a problem yet. This is the age he should start sef and get a mature lady

3 Likes

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by lequatee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2014

hmmmmm, i have taken note of your comments severally. i like how blunt you are. *winks
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
lequatee:

hmmmmm, i have taken note of your comments severally. i like how blunt you are. *winks

lol , thanks .
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some posters can be so senseless.I think 1st of all he needs to keep chatting up girls he feels he likes,he shouldn't input all his energy on a particular girl,as he keeps toasting|chatting up different girls his confidence will grow in time.I don't think he is doing anytin wrong,he should lay emphasis on being himself,wit time his kind of girl will come,but he should make efforts to talk to girls he likes and he shouldn't expect much he should go with d flow;he should also pray,and u should pray for him too.
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin u guys arevtoo wixked on nl chai grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by internetpo(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2014
@ OP. I wud av swore that u were talkung abt me. Ur friend has basically my kind of mien and demanour.

Just a matter of time, nothing wrong with him. He just needs to talk to more girls. God is taking time to work on his gf / wife to be.

1 Like

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2014

WICKED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ziggy44 pictures of your good looking virgin buddy OR........

And btw why are you advertising for him undecided or are you helping him search for his virgin gf cheesy grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by BluePearls(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hook him up on several blind dates.. his education starts from there grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
BrownKnight: Ziggy44 pictures of your good looking virgin buddy OR........

And btw why are you advertising for him undecided or are you helping him search for his virgin gf cheesy grin
Brownknight what are friends for grin grin he needed my opinion concerning his inexperience with women and sex.i couldn't say anything cos it was strange to me grin so I brought it here for people's opinion and to know if it a deal breaker for u ladies...
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
ziggy44: Brownknight what are friends for grin grin he needed my opinion concerning his inexperience with women and sex.i couldn't say anything cos it was strange to me grin so I brought it here for people's opinion and to know if it a deal breaker for u ladies...
Okay oooo happy searching. As for if its a deal breaker for the ladies, the saying 'one woman's meat is another woman's poison' comes to mind grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
BluePearls: Hook him up on several blind dates .. his education starts from there grin
lols that's not cool..
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
BrownKnight:
Okay oooo happy searching. As for if its a deal breaker for the ladies, the saying 'one woman's meat is another woman's poison' comes to mind grin
grin grin in ur case (meat or poison)?
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
ziggy44: grin grin in ur case (meat or poison)?
*clears throat* meat grin
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
BrownKnight:
*clears throat* meat grin
dats cool cool ur a swt heart wink
Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
ziggy44: dats cool cool ur a swt heart wink
lol aiite

1 Like

Re: My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. by AKMoney1(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Justeenaleo: pictures dont lie

smiley

(1) (Reply)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / Guys, How Do You Spot When That Lady Has Fallen For You ? / Internet Love : Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.