Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? (2925 Views)

Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. / Women Are The Most Wonderful creature i Have Seen On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2008
lol
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by NegroNtns(m): 5:39am On Jul 28, 2008
i just can take my eyes off then, they just are a beautiful thing.their boobs,their figure.,almost about everything bout them.(my opinion,and i share it).i've been trying hard these days to find a thing more better than them,still no luck.just what do you think?

I agree, until you go beneath the surface! cool
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Akinagirl(f): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2008
And what is that supposed to mean?
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by benincitys(f): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
iice:

Dont think they can survive giving birth if it pops out of their d!cks grin
kimba:

Women, God's most wonderful creation?

Hell no.

God created Man.
God made the woman, out of the man!!!

I therefore submit that the quality "Wonderful" is applicable to Man/male alone.

@flyKUDE
If all you appreciate in a woman are boobs and figures, boy, you have missed the point seriously. Where are the boobs and figure of a 65-year old woman? what remains is bags and sacks.

On the other hand, to all the women on Nairaland and in the whole wide world, I would throw a challenge: I would like to see women stand up for, and restore the "Woman" to her rightful place in the society. Today, all that we have is women are becoming professional house-wifing materials(just good only for the home), referred to as sex objects in all areas of life, children manufacturing machines, good advertisement materials etc. Honestly, what baffles me is that women are generally are comfortable with such wrong perceptions of their sex by the male sex. More, they encourage it. I would like to see a woman stand up and say NO!!!
shocked shocked shocked i live it to GOD
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by abikelat(f): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
This guy is kind of crazy, cos to me he is only appreciating boobs and shapes which is not suppose to be so. If you must appreciate me then better appreciate ma intelligence. A woman with a nice body curves, pretty face or sexy boobs without anything upstairs na wowo
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
All of God's creations are wonderful especially women but i wouldn't say the most.

Food is.

tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

All of God's creations are wonderful especially women but i wouldn't say the most.

Food is.

tongue

waki grin abolonjeku grin
wobiya grin
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

waki grin abolonjeku grin
wobiya grin
shioor, wetin be that? *rubs eyes* tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
all name for people that like food

Abolonjeku: eating food till you die grin

i dont know the meaning of the rest, but thats what my granma use to call my cousin.
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

all name for people that like food

Abolonjeku: eating food till you die grin

i don't know the meaning of the rest, but thats what my granma use to call my cousin.

aahhhh, abeg, who doesn't like food? cool grin
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
Everybody likes food not as much as you do though tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
you think so!? grin

Food is God's own work of art, it was created in order to be eaten, I am just obeying the wish of God and enjoying at the same time, we're all winners grin grin
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

you think so!? grin

Food is God's own work of art, it was created in order to be eaten, I am just obeying the wish of God and enjoying at the same time, we're all winners grin grin

Ok, just dont sell me cause of food. tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Ok, just don't sell me cause of food. tongue
Am sorry but i can't promise you anything tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
kimba:

Women, God's most wonderful creation?

Hell no.

God created Man.
God made the woman, out of the man!!!

I therefore submit that the quality "Wonderful" is applicable to Man/male alone.

@flyKUDE
If all you appreciate in a woman are boobs and figures, boy, you have missed the point seriously. Where are the boobs and figure of a 65-year old woman? what remains is bags and sacks.

On the other hand, to all the women on Nairaland and in the whole wide world, I would throw a challenge: I would like to see women stand up for, and restore the "Woman" to her rightful place in the society. Today, all that we have is women are becoming professional house-wifing materials(just good only for the home), referred to as sex objects in all areas of life, children manufacturing machines, good advertisement materials etc. Honestly, what baffles me is that women are generally are comfortable with such wrong perceptions of their sex by the male sex. More, they encourage it. I would like to see a woman stand up and say NO!!!

Kimba did you fall from the stairs and lost your senses because all what you wrote is a pure manifestation of a pathology called dementia. Listen up men are out there complaining that women of now a days don't no longer give a hoot about being the perfect house wife so much that they refuse to learn how to cook and clean. They are now focused on their career and are searching for already made men to eat their money. All of a sudden it's as if they have waken up from a sleep that lasted centuries. Are you going progressively or regressively? What you described above are women of some decades ago. Who has time now to fit into the stereotype of the perfect housewife?

And mind you women have always been seen as sex object. Why don't you ask you grand father who married more women than he could handle to have different pussies every night? And could you please tell me what woman feels happy when a man screams at her face that she is only good at manufacturing babies and cleaning his house and ass? It seems you were a bit drunk when you wrote this or maybe you had just visited Allen Avenue where we have women who for sure work as sex objects.

By the way even these ladies also have their dignity as at the end of the day they also strife to get a better life and to live in tranquillity but I guess in your closed sexist mind you have never thought of it. What you described above is not the perception we women have of ourselves but you have of us.

Why don't you admit it and take the guilt instead of trying to throw it cowardly at us? Tell me if we were what you just wrote would something like feminism even exist? I know you miss when women didn't even know how a blackboard or a chalk look like and the only desk they saw was the one in your magnificent office when they came to bring you your delicious meal diligently cooked as your wife who is there to serve and adore you.

Mind your fingers. And delete this rubbish you have written because if, as you claim, you are the most wonderful creation of the divine, then I am highly disappointed at the idiocies you could conceive in your little mind.

Man my foot!
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

Am sorry but i can't promise you anything tongue

got my eyes on you.
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by HCH3COO: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2008
Mankind
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

got my eyes on you.

hehehehe, sleep with one eye open  lipsrsealed cool
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehehe, sleep with one eye open lipsrsealed cool
i will smiley its not a new thing.
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

i will smiley its not a new thing.
that's good for you then, you see i am also know as 'hollow girl', i have the special gift of being able to turn invisible cool
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
Why is someone claiming I and he are good buddies when I have just offered his body for a traditional sacrifice? angry angry
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

that's good for you then, you see i am also know as 'hollow girl', i have the special gift of being able to turn invisible cool

Ahhhhh shocked, well, thats nto problem you see am known as  Regbogbo e ( See all.) I see everything - ghost, invisible girls. You shouldnt post any problem.  tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Pataki: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Topic,

This is really hilarious. grin cheesy grin
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Ahhhhh shocked, well, thats nto problem you see am known as  Regbogbo e ( See all.) I see everything - ghost, invisible girls. You shouldnt post any problem.  tongue
But oh wait, you see i'm different, I was also given the special gift of being able to block out any 'Regbogbo's' on the loose, I have a special shield tongue
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
ibkaye:

But oh wait, you see i'm different, I was also given the special gift of being able to block out any 'Regbogbo's' on the loose, I have a special shield tongue

I guess am at a loss. . . . . . embarassed
Re: Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

I guess am at a loss. . . . . . embarassed
You guessed right, fo shizzle cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? / Why Are 9ja Babes So Possesive? / Yes, It Has Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.