Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,393 members, 7,861,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman (878 Views)

Diet Or I Leave ! / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman by Love2sing: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman
--------------- ------------
Uncle Bojo, my uncle, went to a chemist in their neighbourhood who was a doctor at the Local Government Hospital. He complained to him that his wife, Mama Chidinma no longer allow him access to her. The doctor told him he'll talk to her, that as soon as she comes back from work he should tell her to see him.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/give-me-too-or-i-tell-your-husband.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Give Me Too Or I Tell Your Husband Doctor Tells Woman by merit12(f): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2014
The doctor is to be shot

If he wakes ,he is to be shot again

And if he wakes he is to be shot again and agains

He if wakes you gba ga(run)and come back and shot him again

Reasons are doctors are to be confide in

Are you black?

(1) (Reply)

What Can An Opposite Sex Do That Will Make U Neva 2 Take Him Or Her Serious / How To Know If A Woman/lady Likes You. / GUYS, Can You Leave Your Partner For Another Guy To Make Her Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.