Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (50053 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Meanwhile lemme open a thread to doocument mah dreams, aspiration, failures and success
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Krak:

I hope not.
He has made his choices, we should respect it. Suicide is an option, for someone so terminally ill. Asthma, Sickle Cell Anaemia and Astigmatism on one person ? With Sickle Cell Anemia alone, he had little choices on this plane of existence, he will reincarnate with a better vehicle next semester.

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by emperorchedda(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Whoever this dude is he's sure gonna be laughing his balls off

He's succeeded in creating a widespread pandemonium on such a large forum

I'm enjoying the stunt nevertheless.

For you'all having pity on someone on a suicide mission you should rather do the opposite because only cowards resort to suicide since its the easiest way out

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by djeezy(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Op I won't say much but just remember that there's someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have. Suicide is cowardice. To you its the end to all suffering, but the truth is, it is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
He has made his choices, we should respect it. Suicide is an option, for someone so terminally ill. Asthma, Sickle Cell Anaemia and Astigmatism on one person ? With Sickle Cell Anemia alone, he had little choices on this plane of existence, he will reincarnate with a better vehicle next semester.

1 Billion Likes...

Suicide is indeed an option.. cool
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2014
emperorchedda:

I'm enjoying the stunt nevertheles.

For you'all having pity on someone on a suicide mission you should rather do the opposite because only cowards resort to suicide as since its the easiest way out
I disagree with your assertion that cowards alone resort to suicide. Only the very brave are ready to face death and even so by their actions. I think the real cowards are those who are afraid of death and the other side of the veil. The guy was an atheist, sick, a programmer and guess what ? Suicidal.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Les: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
This is the first time i'm crying because of what i saw online. I'm not crying because some1 wants to commit suicide, nor because i know actually how it feels to be suicidal and depressed or because i cant help him but because this post has drawn me back to a step that i have leaped time ago. Ymodulus, how could you do this to me, but more importantly, how can you do this to us??
My signature is for you. Truly, suicide is an option but know first where that option leads you to before you pick on it. Goodluck my agemate and e.brother!

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by ayooluniran(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
He doesn't believe in God...even d very nature of thing say there is a God...Ps 19:1......all I see is a dude with so much talent and virtues who will reach his peak only with the help of his creator!

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by initialize(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
Yesterday's chat with Young. . ...

Ymodulus, you have nothing to explain to anyone concerning how you live your life but you owe us all an explanation on why you choose to stop living it.

Everyone cares!!! Pls come back so that i can reset to normal.

Thanks

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Superstar007(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Depression is one of the worst things that can ever happen to someone.
Everything instantly losses meaning to you, you don't care about anything in the word. You get to realize that there is a thin line between life and death, between sanity an insanity.

Trust me, you don't want to be there. I sincerely hope the dude pulls through.
But come to think of it, person wey wan commit suicide no dey tell anybody, the dude might not be serious who knows?

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
texazzpete:

I posted that when i assumed he was joking.

Why don't you keep your ire for the 13 or so people that are actually 'liking' his posts?

Lol @ Liking his Post.. grin

Those 13 Niggas would have their phones out, capturing the suicide in HD on their phones and be the first to put that shiit on Linda Ikeji's blog. grin

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by uzolexis(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

@ Highlighted:: Really?! It doesnt?! Who does it belong to then?

It belongs to God.
NB: I know you don't believe in God and i'm not forcing this down your throat,i'm just stating my belief and opinion, I think everyone is entitled to theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Les:
This is the first time i'm crying because of what i saw online. I'm not crying because some1 wants to commit suicide, nor because i know actually how it feels to be suicidal and depressed or because i cant help him but because this post has drawn me back to a step that i have leaped time ago. Ymodulus, how could you do this to me, but more importantly, how can you do this to us??
My signature is for you. Truly, suicide is an option but know first where that option leads you to before you. Goodluck my agemate and e.brother!

Hello Sweetheart grin grin

We can go on with our lives now.

Young is Alive and Well.

I just received Word.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Mrfils(m): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Donsheddy:
Sir Ymodulus. Ure nt worth to die plz. We nid to elp
Huhn? Everyone is worth it boss... If he can actually get a sense of fulfilment from committing suicide, den i support it all d way..
#beenthere
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
uzolexis:

It belongs to God.
NB: I know you don't believe in God and i'm not forcing this down your throat,i'm just stating my belief and opinion, I think everyone is entitled to theirs.

Lol.. Indeed everyone is entitled to their beliefs my dear.. cool

#Still is funny to hear. grin

Thanks for the response..

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
initialize:
Yesterday's chat with Young.
Ymodulus, you have nothing to explain to anyone concerning how you live your life but you owe us all an explanation on why you choose to stop living it.

Everyone cares!!! Pls come back so that i can reset to normal.

Thanks

Initialize Sir.

He is Alive and well. cheesy

Just herd from our watsapp group.

We have requested photos to confirm tho'
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

Young is Alive and Well.

I just received Word.

seriously?? That dude owes everybody an apology o. See me dey nairaland ontop bike for highway.

Av been seeing hz post and i swear he's gat alot of potentials.

Ymodulus come and explain o

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by emperorchedda(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
I disagree with your assertion that cowards alone resort to suicide. Only the very brave are ready to face death and even so by their actions. I think the real cowards are those who are afraid of death and the other side of the veil. The guy was an atheist, sick, a programmer and guess what ? Suicidal.
I'm also an atheist, I have my own share of illness which not everyone survives,I've witnessed shitts I can't say in the public, I've recently lost the only person that truly loved me

But guess what;

I'm still willing to hang on and fight for better days
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Mrfils:

Huhn? Everyone is worth it boss... If he can actually get a sense of fulfilment from committing suicide, den i support it all d way..
#beenthere

Get what you said?!

The Nigga would be dead.. He aint getting shiit from nothing.. grin

But I am with you on supporting suicide. If a Nigga feels like logging out his/her account, then they reserve the right to do so. Most especially Euthanasia..
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Les: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

Young is Alive and Well.

I just received Word.
no we cannot, somethings are embarrassingly reoccurring! Trust me!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
TBH this is simply childish.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by opeolukoya: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1972065/us-search-young-otutu-james#27548137. Pls come over to this thread let's help in d search plssssss
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
emperorchedda:
I'm also an atheist, I have my own share of illness which not everyone survives,I've witnessed shitts I can't say in the public, I've recently lost the only person that truly loved me

But guess what;

You are not him.. I bet both of you cant bench press the same weight. cool

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by uzolexis(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol.. Indeed everyone is entitled to their beliefs my dear.. cool

#Still is funny to hear. grin

Thanks for the response..

You welcome smiley
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Chimezie250(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
just hope is not true, this guy have contributed a lot to this forum both in business,phone section was even going through his phone review elephone g5 this morning,life is not perfect bro
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2014
emperorchedda:

But guess what;

Better days I wish you, I was atheist for 10yrs, Now I am a Pantheist.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2014
But wait o, y isi'nt this on frontpage?? If twas politicians and the likes it would be a quick hit!! Mtcheww.. Mods am ashamed.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2014
Kinkale:
But wait o, y isi'nt this on frontpage?? If twas politicians and the likes it would be a quick hit!! Mtcheww.. Mods am ashamed.

What would putting this on the frontpage serve apart from draw unwanted traffic to the thread?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Vstuffs(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

Initialize Sir.
He is Alive and well. cheesy
Just herd from our watsapp group.
We have requested photos to confirm tho'
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Superstar007(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2014
emperorchedda:

I'm enjoying the stunt nevertheless.

For you'all having pity on someone on a suicide mission you should rather do the opposite because only cowards resort to suicide since its the easiest way out

Like seriously? You think its easy to take one's life. How do you define cowardice?
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

What would putting this on the frontpage serve apart from draw unwanted traffic to the thread?!

you never know who knows him. Maybe a guest or someone. Plus with our comments it can help as a deterrent to others thinking alike
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

you never know who knows him. Maybe a guest or someone. Plus with our comments it can help as a deterrent to others thinking alike.

By the way what gud has those chanting sai buhari and GEJ till 2019 done?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.