Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483688 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi guys, mawning to y'all and thank God its Friday.

pls pls and pls again, lemme ask for an extension on todays time, I'm not exactly done with the post and I have a few errands to run, so pls gimme till night? Say 10 pm?

I know, I know it's late, but pls exercise your patience, lol....it will be worth it, promise!

BTW, like my dearie, Audreytimms said, pls endeavour to cast a vote in my favor on the best writer of the month appreciation thread, if you are enjoying this story. Thanks much and thanks Aud.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by lexaydfg(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2014
wow! am really ds, well done repo G.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Jaymima(f): 8:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Good storyline. Superb words choice.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
Mk i no read finish nd no cm comment.. lovely story line... quit Intresting!!! Kip it up
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by gennysq(f): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
TGIF! Waiting for d update ooo
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Toeyean1507(f): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Repowoman! yes,u nor b girl.I dont usually do dis but having read false pretenses earlier,i cant but to let u knw dat u re performing below expectations.I'm sorry if i'm not putting it right but u left me wit no oda choice.False pretenses was perfect! dont be carried away by d urgency of updates,chillax and give us ur best even if it had to be weekly.I believe d urgency is d hinderance behind dis.All in all,u re one of my favorites come rain,come shine.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
another one from ma'am repogirl.
grabs her waist and introduces her to a couple of friends...

am shipping mozinny
#teamtwelveyearsago
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by stuff46(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
at last

till 10pm then.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
jeeeeeeez......how long are we going to continue this way? Cant you just put the whole story at once?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by AudreyTimms(f): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lizabeth25:
jeeeeeeez......how long are we going to continue this way? Cant you just put the whole story at once?
And have you voted for her? What have you done to encourage her? Put up the whole story at once because you told her to send you her account details, right? She's married with three kids. Please cut her some slack!

5 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by nessaluv(f): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ha!!! Finally im now f0||0wing d story..and enjoying it as well, mre mb 2ur phone auntie repo....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Toeyean1507:
Repowoman! yes,u nor b girl.I dont usually do dis but having read false pretenses earlier,i cant but to let u knw dat u re performing below expectations.I'm sorry if i'm not putting it right but u left me wit no oda choice.False pretenses was perfect! dont be carried away by d urgency of updates,chillax and give us ur best even if it had to be weekly.I believe d urgency is d hinderance behind dis.All in all,u re one of my favorites come rain,come shine.
Hi toyean1507, okay pls let me know where and where you have issues and you think I'm slacking, so I can work on it, thanks but I am a girl, like it or yes!

lol @audreytimms, lizabeth25, I just began this story and writing it presently, if you read my first post u would have seen that.

nessaluv, thanks dear.

iosprince, waist ke? Hold my hand o, not waist, am married, grin

segunjowo, thanks I'll work on all you said.

lexaydfg, jaymima, mrceo63, thanks guys and everyone else taking time out to comment, I appreciate it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by AleshKeem(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
nice story dear..plz check dis out.. https://www.nairaland.com/1983333/secret-life-nigerian-teenager Thanks smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by frakdon(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
repogirl:
Hi guys, mawning to y'all and thank God its Friday.

pls pls and pls again, lemme ask for an extension on todays time, I'm not exactly done with the post and I have a few errands to run, so pls gimme till night? Say 10 pm?

I know, I know it's late, but pls exercise your patience, lol....it will be worth it, promise!

BTW, like my dearie, Audreytimms said, pls endeavour to cast a vote in my favor on the best writer of the month appreciation thread, if you are enjoying this story. Thanks much and thanks Aud.

Request granted....

I don't plan on sleeping tonight, it added up..
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Jelailah(f): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
AudreyTimms:

And have you voted for her? What have you done to encourage her? Put up the whole story at once because you told her to send you her account details, right? She's married with three kids. Please cut her some slack!
really? 3 kids? Wow! shocked
AudreyTimms:

really? 3 kids? Wow!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Jelailah(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
smiley ride on repogirl. Ure a really gud writer
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
@repogirl am done with the introduction na, don't worry i wont try it again.

#teamtwelveyearsago
mozinny smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Toeyean1507(f): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
repogirl:
Hi toyean1507, okay pls let me know where and where you have issues and you think I'm slacking, so I can work on it, thanks but I am a girl, like it or yes!

lol @audreytimms, lizabeth25, I just began this story and writing it presently, if you read my first post u would have seen that.

nessaluv, thanks dear.

iosprince, waist ke? Hold my hand o, not waist, am married, grin

segunjowo, thanks I'll work on all you said.

lexaydfg, jaymima, mrceo63, thanks guys and everyone else taking time out to comment, I appreciate it.
There r so many typographic errors.i guess dis is due to d oliver and oliviette twists here.d description cant stand dat of FALSE PRETENSES too.I believe tins re meant to get berra.A nice and interesring storyline though.U r a woman o,no girl fit pull all dis stunts jor.weldone,ma

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mabebe1(f): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
So good 2 see another story frm our 1 $ only repogirl. Waitin nw
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
@Repogirl,still waiting for the update oooooo!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Chuksteric(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
waiting patiently oh... It's more than 10
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Albert0011(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nancydearie:
@Repogirl,still waiting for the update oooooo!!!
i'm still waitin 4 her 2..she promised us that thr wil be an update arnd 10pm,we will wait till thy kingdom cum.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hector90(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Repogirl all d way
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nancydearie(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Albert0011:
i'm still waitin 4 her 2..she promised us that thr wil be an update arnd 10pm,we will wait till thy kingdom cum.
Yes oooooo,we will wait till she updates since she no want make we sleep this night.@Repogirl,ur fans are still awake ooooooo!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Albert0011(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nancydearie:
Yes oooooo,we will wait till she updates since she no want make we sleep this night.@Repogirl,ur fans are still awake ooooooo!!!
mehn am losing hope already..its 11:08 pm nw nd we still havn't seen her break lite.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bellefidel(f): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ha is lyk she done sleep ooooo ***#crying***
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by aprilwise(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
I was passing by just checked if she is at home i was told she hasn't come back yet.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Eneze1(f): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Repogirl this is 11:48 now, still waiting patiently
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by iccydope(m): 1:14am On Nov 08, 2014
Where You naa?? It's already Saturday,you promised us friday,Ah wee cry oooo!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ekiyor3: 3:50am On Nov 08, 2014
iccydope:
Where You naa?? It's already Saturday,you promised us friday,Ah wee cry oooo!!!
. U no dey sleep?.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2014
am sowie guys, for keeping y'all awake while I slept off by mistake, this chapter is proving quite difficult for me to get across and I can't put up anything less than satisfactory, pls gimme time but be rest assured it will be good, thanks, please bear with me, thank you. sad. Not sure when it will be ready now buy am thinking evening..... Am soooowieee..... Pls forgive...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by teewai3(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Arrrrrghhh!!! do u knw i lie awake yesterday nyt waiting for u??
but i dnt really hav much of a choice...u ar forgiven bt pls do somting abt it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.