Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483674 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mofy1(f): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
lenmafon:
please dont sue her, if u do, how will she write and post for us again? pls give her some more time cos when she post, u will know that it was worth the wait, i know repogirl, she never disappoints.

Oju aye is not needed here.
Why do u guys keep making her feel soo important?..…...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by KimBerlyie: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
mofy1:

See this one undecided re u paying her ehn? Or doesn't she av a life and family outside nl? Why not help her complete d story now? Oju universe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Skimpledawg(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
mofy1:
Oju aye is not needed here. Why do u guys keep making her feel soo important?..…...
Hey, U av bn noticed....nw run along!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Destiny4fame(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
mofy1:

you are a FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by calmie(f): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is that necessary?
Destiny4fame:

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by funmercy1(f): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oya u c wetin u cause repoma, no cum update when u want us 2 vote 4 u it ll be unfair.

It is unfair u have kept us in d dark 4 so long....................

Still well done ma, and gud work.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by funmercy1(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
mofy1:

d "oju aye". part u are super super rite but d "important" part u are wrong very wrong cos she is important very very.............
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ice4jez(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Don't no what the fuc..k u fo.ol re craze about.this is not the first story to be in complete. just go read some tin else n let the story fade out .

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by aesharoyinder: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
keep going repo girl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OmoKhary(f): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Destiny4fame:

Really? She has a right to air her opinion Mr Fool Detector(you,also), you shouldn't try to bully her with your digraceful personality by throwing insults like a spoilt child.I'm ashamed on your behalf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by OmoKhary(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mrs Repo, I saw a thread you created late last year about revamping the Literature section.If you truly want to revamp that section please engage us! Give us a time frame when you would be updating,every 2 weeks,3 weeks or even 9 weeks. The only time you seem to engage us is when you are trying to sell your books or get votes. We have been giving and giving but you are not meeting us half way. I know you have responsibilities but just try... Great book by the way.

10 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Babham(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Long tym ooo;;sista repo
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mofy1(f): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Destiny4fame:

Go ahead and spill gibberish from ur mouth. Don't worry okay u will be given a fistbump for insulting me.It's my opinion though but it's ur headache. Ode.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by 9jaBloke: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
calmie:
Is that necessary?

Very. Anyone not making sense here shud buzz off

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by mofy1(f): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
KimBerlyie:

See this one undecided re u paying her ehn? Or doesn't she av a life and family outside nl? Why not help her complete d story now? Oju universe undecided
If she wanted to get paid for it,why can't she just do that. My dear am not here to insult any1 but for heaven sake this story started since October 2014 and it's 2016 already. Am not a story writer but am a lover of books and av read a lot of books and I still insist that no good writer would leave her fans hanging or starving for this long. She comes here and ask us to go and download her books on okada books and we don't question her but do as she says just to show appreciation but for months now her fans has been begging her and getting worried over her silent mood but she couldn't just respect d fact that we care and needs are positive response. All dsame #teamrepo# do the needful lobatan.

11 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by KimBerlyie: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
mofy1:

If she wanted to get paid for it,why can't she just do that. My dear am not here to insult any1 but for heaven sake this story started since October 2014 and it's 2016 already. Am not a story writer but am a lover of books and av read a lot of books and I still insist that no good writer would leave her fans hanging or starving for this long. She comes here and ask us to go and download her books on okada books and we don't question her but do as she says just to show appreciation but for months now her fans has been begging her and getting worried over her silent mood but she couldn't just respect d fact that we care and needs are positive response. All dsame #teamrepo# do the needful lobatan.

Yeah I know but u shldnt av said 'don't make her feel important' she's human and av responsibilities.
M sorry for earlier on, forgive me smiley

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by grandx88: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
mofy1:

Well, I understand your frustration...a lot of other persons, myself inclusive equally feel frustrated by the 'seemingly long' wait for subsequent episodes in this thread. But you don't have call out Madam Peju like that if you really have followed from october like you said. Remember she's married and have kid(s) I guess....remember that sometime last year she lost a parent (am not sure who again). Also, remember that she has a job that might be equally demanding. Then also know that this is a work in progress not some ready-to-upload story. When you consider all of the above and you really want to be objective and realistic in your judgement, then you might as well take some chill and wait till she's ready to update. It really takes a lot of inspiration to put together a good story with such details and brilliance as she's been doing.

Just stop checking the thread as frequently as you 'apparently' do, find some other.......

Madam Peju Amadi... Please send in some updates the soonest you can, emotions are boiling........ you have done a great job nonetheless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tijehi(f): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Peju, complete ur book and sell on okadabooks.com. Then all these anger from peeps will end biko.

For all of the free reads from you overtime, some people are beginning to sound very ungrateful. As if it's their birthright for Repogirl to update every evening.

Peju.....puleeezzz take ur time in dishing it out chapter by chapter. Anyone who cant wait should please start a project and keep urself busy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by d4real890(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
calmie:
Is that necessary?
Yeah it necessary; I wonder why some of us here in nairaland can't even appreciate the fact that the author of this article as a life outside here,and yet some hypocrite would be complaining on why she didn't update.....if u are tired un follow her and stop insulting a writer who doesn't get a word of encouragement but an insult of getting popular

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
OMG shocked shocked shocked since 2014 repo na which baba give you jazz? grin say the baba do well for you oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Intelligentdude(m): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Happy Val MissDetermined
MissDetermined:
And the story never gets old! #StillFresh#StillThrilling#StillTheBest...More ink Repogirl,more inksmiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by twinklestar(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2016
d4real890:

Yeah it necessary; I wonder why some of us here in nairaland can't even appreciate the fact that the author of this article as a life outside here,and yet some hypocrite would be complaining on why she didn't update.....if u are tired un follow her and stop insulting a writer who doesn't get a word of encouragement but an insult of getting popular

While I appreciate the author's hardwork and ingenuity on this interesting story line, the agony communicated by faithful readers in the form of criticism is understood.
For this wonderful piece is like narcotics and peju has made addicts of us through her write up. To be denied prompt dose of this 'crack' is to expose our flaws as 'helpless Dependants'. Were it not so, we would have kept mum.
I am sure we would soon be liberated at the climax of this betrapping narrative.

(Note: to all faithful 'addicts', be patient. The end is nigh.
@peju, keep up the good work)

4 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by STANCO31(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by calmie(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its time to unfollow.... Thanks to repogirl for the story so far . i understand u cud be very busy..... But theres a probability ive forgotten the story line too .... Kisses n hugs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kingphilip(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
calmie:
Its time to unfollow.... Thanks to repogirl for the story so far . i understand u cud be very busy..... But theres a probability ive forgotten the story line too .... Kisses n hugs!
I'll let u know when she comes back
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
calmie:
You will be missed cry
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by funmercy1(f): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2016
d4real890:

Yeah it necessary; I wonder why some of us here in nairaland can't even appreciate the fact that the author of this article as a life outside here,and yet some [b][/b]hypocrite[b][/b]would be complaining on why she didn't update.....if u are tired un follow her and stop insulting a writer who doesn't get a word of encouragement but an insult of getting popular
?. U are more of it. Dere is dis word called integrity u are not paid or appreciated to have one... She dey get tym when she want us to vote 4 her.... Ogeni leave matter....... We appreciate her that is y we are complaining.... That is humans nature.

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wow! I am on chapter 12 now. I started the novel some days ago. @ Repogirl :More ink to your pen and more inspiration. You and the family are blessed. I hope U are all fine. Its not easy ma and pls dont be discouraged by ppl's impatient comments. That is life. Maybe to avoid this, ma, permit me to humbly suggest you write a reasonable portion of your stories first and then you can start updating from ur stock while working on the next portions/chapters without much pressure. This is my humble submissions though cos I see pressure on you from readers and I dont like it. Once again, I love your story. This is my first time reading and commenting on one of yours.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Babham(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
calmie:
I ll mention u..wen its time...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Rick9(m): 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
I missed you oh
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by obasegun88(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2016
To all mystified at Repogirl delays, I share your sentiment as her 'DELAY SEEMS LIKE DENIAL'. However, it's her right and prerogative to write and post when she deem it fit.

REPOGIRL, I must confess; this is a great story (I'm reading it as though I'm watching a movie). But you try to update/upload the next posts soonest. One of the best I've read in a while. I'm not a writer, so I don't the in thinnest of energy put into writing. Please again, update/upload the concluding parts of the story.

On the other hand! No disrespect though, you are in some sort delay/publicity contest? I know you have a life outside Nairaland and we don't know what you are going through; but please, don't starve us of this pleasure before we loss interest. Many stories just die middle way into it on Nairaland to the disappointment of the judicious followers.

NA BEG I DEY BEG OH!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.