Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246534 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by MrCork: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
muafrika:
Beyansi is a car?

..Errmm sweeery..maybe beyansi is a car ther in south Africa u come from but globally.....beyansi is a rap star marryed to jay z.....jay z is not a footballer..he a rapper!.....pliss google check! (no ofeeense) smiley
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
We are Bantu and we stand out period Lool grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nayah:
We are Bantu and we stand out period Lool grin
Indeed¡¡¡¡¡

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTheh3v8osMhp7byNglhDdxKlS7qQGUehBNr5DtC-nzvJS2_9r6L4JHTLOy[/img]
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kisii/Abagusii girl
-Kemunto, finalist face of Africa model competition
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Uganda....Keko

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
muafrika:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiNDGWl4fdbLhl_1-IA1664nPAV_AgTgnRM5TkQlU1sgsuSbJWblan4-9U[/img]
I honestly do not know how you are tolerating him and his beyansi grin grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by MrCork: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
muafrika:
Kisii/Abagusii girl

-Kemunto, finalist face of Africa model competition

^^^^WHA RIS THIS?...WHA RIS THIS? angry
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2015
pkjag:

I honestly do not know how you are tolerating him and his beyansi grin grin
That Beyansi story is just hilarious.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Desire Lucinda, Uganda

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Juliana Kanyamozi, Uganda

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 20, 2015
More from matoke republic
Uganda,

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 20, 2015

Ann Kansiime

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2015
And more,

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 20, 2015

matokerepublic. com
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:19am On Jun 20, 2015
muafrika:

Are you serious?

Though it would be good to see you defrauded live on NL.

I am not trying to defraud you. I will pay you double what you are asking for.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2015
muafrika:
That Beyansi story is just hilarious.
I think Uganda has the most beautiful dark skinned ladies, I've noticed that there are very few lighstkinned people among the Uganda tribes maybe because of heavily mixing with the Nilotes, don't let Mr Cork hear that grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Spam boat thing banned me 24hrs.
You are right pkjag. Especially the Chaga.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 1:52am On Jun 22, 2015
For the Arabic mental slave of nairaland
Some pictures talk more than words
100% Bantu from Cameroon

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 2:00am On Jun 22, 2015
^ Fake hair

Also, How Am I an Arab slave, when Somalis were never enslaved by Arabs?

If anything, it was us who gave them refuge when early Muslims were being persecuted.

And it was us who at one time controlled their land, and not the other way around.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 5:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Fake hair but face prettier and by far dude! grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Axum / Ajuran ↑↑↑↑
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Nayah:
For the Arabic mental slave of nairaland
Some pictures talk more than words
100% Bantu from Cameroon

so you took the picture of an ethiopian with fake dreads, which is not typical, and compared it with a bantus picture to proof what?

the fact you do this speaks to your insecurity. We all know how people from the Horn look like, and how bantus look.

Its like your friends on here who post the pictures of the black americans who have the most admixtures and compare them to Somalis/Ethiopians.

wtf
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ajuran:

so you took the picture of an ethiopian with fake dreads, which is not typical, and compared it with a bantus picture to proof what?

the fact you do this speaks to your insecurity. We all know how people from the Horn look like, and how bantus look.

Its like your friends on here who post the pictures of the black americans who have the most admixtures and compare them to Somalis/Ethiopians.

wtf

You're still here!?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Ajuran: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
BlackKenichi:

You're still here!?

Occasionally, I come in here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.