Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Proceed Or Pending? Lets Hear From U Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proceed Or Pending? Lets Hear From U Guys. (679 Views)

Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Should I Proceed Or Back Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proceed Or Pending? Lets Hear From U Guys. by Flygerian1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hi my fellow NLanders, i Just want to share this topic with u guys to hear your opinions respectively.

Last sunday (being the 26th of October) a friend of mine invited me for a child dedication. Long story short, i asked him why his mom wasn't present and his reply was "she with my wife dey get problem. Leave dat woman jor! Her own sef too much."

Tho after his reply i didnt say anything but later on i started pondering on how that would be possible if it was me. I discussed it with a friend that was also present and his reaction was "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
Now i would like to ask a question... if you r about to tie the knot with ur partner and a week before the 'D' day a misunderstanding happens to occur between ur mom and ur wife, will the marraige be on pending untill they both trash out whatever problems they are having with each other or the marriage will procceed?

Ladies u guys can also contribute lets hear ur opinions. And pls i was feeling a bit sleepy while typing this so y'all should pls pardon any typo.
Re: Proceed Or Pending? Lets Hear From U Guys. by iceberylin(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=20pt]į doŋţ joķę wįţђ my mom[/size] angry

2 Likes

Re: Proceed Or Pending? Lets Hear From U Guys. by passionate88: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt] I don't joke with my mom[/size] angry
Neither do I.. angryangry
Re: Proceed Or Pending? Lets Hear From U Guys. by lirusehn(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2014

God knwz if my wife lookz down on my Mum she'z as good as single.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

HIV+ Singles Meet Here. / Single Men/Women: You Know It Ain't Worth It. Read and Reflect ... / Do You Agree? No Relationship Is A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.