Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? (7103 Views)

An Apology Letter From Men To Women / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Trut(m): 4:02am On Oct 29, 2014
I am writing base on several experience. You meet a girl today, you call her later in the day to say Hi, after the conversation, she will ask for recharge card.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 29, 2014
That's because she has put the guy on her maga list.
Evn sef guys @times no dy try,how would u be calling a girl for the first time for 8minsY she no go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Trut(m): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2014
edozie04:
That's because she has put the guy on her maga list.
Evn sef guys @times no dy try,how would u be calling a girl for the first time for 8minsY she no go ask?

No be lie you write, I have lost interest in many girls base on that silly request. I don't want to be maga to someone.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by echobee(f): 4:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Trut:

No be lie you write, I have lost interest in many girls base on that silly request. I don't want to be maga to someone.
hmmmmmmm! sad.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Kimmo(f): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2014
It's the kind of girls you meet!
Trut:
I am writing base on several experience. You meet a girl today, you call her later in the day to say Hi, after the conversation, she will ask for recharge card.

Biko, if it's a smart girl who carries a conversation nicely and the guy is enjoying it, should he hang up?
edozie04:

Men ehn, I tire. I'm sure you've all met girls who[b]didn't[/b] ask for recharge card but all we hear/read is how you meet girls who start requesting things the second you say hello.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Kimmo post=27540242]It's the kind of girls you meet!

Biko, if it's a smart girl who carries a conversation nicely and the guy is enjoying it, should he hang up?

Yes,if he can not make the conversation brief he shld hang up,for goodness sake we ar in Nigeria and when you are dealing wt a Nigerian u hv 2 tink like a nigerian,after giving d girl impression that money is thr u xpect her nt 2 ask b4?
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Emmysteve(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2014
That is how our girls have reduced their selves to

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by 3coins(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2014
easy way of identifying a poor girl

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by vislabraye(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Trut:

In anticipation of what she will give to you in return.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Forget about it's the kind of girl you meet jhor.. The percentage of average Nigerian girls that would request for recharge cards outweigh those that wouldn't request

A lady might not outrightly ask you but there's always a tactics used to request for it to the point that you would be tagged stingy if you refuse

There's even one like that who keeps singing the song of recharge card to my hearing at all times.. Na everyday you no dey get credit for ya fone ? Even flashing credit she no dey ever get.. And she dey work ooooooo !!!

If I hear say I send her ordinary N50, make I bend tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Rapsainot(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Forget about it's the kind of girl you meet jhor.. The percentage of average Nigerian girls that would request for recharge cards outweigh those that wouldn't request

A lady might not outrightly ask you but there's always a tactics used to request for it and it to the point that you would be tagged stingy if you refuse

[b] There's even one like that who keeps singing the song of recharge card to my hearing at all times.. Na everyday you no dey get credit for ya fone ? Even flashing credit she no dey ever get.. And she dey work ooooooo !!!

If I hear say I send her ordinary N50, make I bend tongue
grin
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by tosyne2much(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Rapsainot:
grin
bros abi I no talk am well ni ?
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by folameme(f): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
bros abi I no talk am well ni ?
so if ur gf of few months ask u for recharge like 1k for d first time u will decline right?
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
folameme:
so if ur gf of few months ask u for recharge like 1k for d first time u will decline right?
we no dey talk abt gf for here.. Gf is a different case.. I don't joke with the needs of my gf
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by folameme(f): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Its really not cool if a lady asks a guy she jst met for recharge card!its soo downgrading

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Op, it's why do some women. Smh
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by IfyAwazie(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2014
If u are able to recharge their phone, dat means u will be capable of charging other things. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2014
mayb u luk lyk a maga ...ladies neva ask me 4 cards self..cause i will shw u d kinda guy ayam d first day me meet...*u want my moni? U work 4 it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by menix(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
IfyAwazie:
If u are able to recharge their phone, dat means u will be capable of charging other things. grin

and u look child of godish...
Pls i jst read ur post out to my grand dad, he said i should find out wat u mean by d charging oda finz...
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2014
IfyAwazie:
could you pls elucidate on the bolded
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by dotna(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2014
I tire
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by ERCROSS(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Its logical And tactical.

Its either the lady does not find u attractive enough or isn't attracted to u, so, u r automatically added to her prospective maga's lis..

Or if the lady is a typical runz gurl.. So, those one's always find ways to extort money frm guyz either u handsome or u no handsome, u must pay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by nickz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
IfyAwazie:
shockedshockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by passionate88: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Why!?
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Tymax(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some of them will come here saying that it's the kind of ladies the OP is attracted to, that not all ladies...bla bla bla. Nansense.

...The beggar-mentality that young naija babes have. It's amusing the way they shamelessy beg for stuff. Some even demand...lol. Beggars.
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by rosebase(f): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
it's bcs they r frm poor homes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by mytime24(f): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
VickyyB:
Op, it's why do some women. Smh
. Seconded
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by folameme(f): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
we no dey talk abt gf for here.. Gf is a different case.. I don't joke with the needs of my gf
wow that's cool
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
folameme:
wow that's cool
Another poverty-stricken ojukororo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
How will she chat with u without recharge card? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by Agybabe(f): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
The request for it so as to call a paying maga and maybe to see how nice you are. grin
Re: Why Do Women Request Recharge Card From Men? by jmoore(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
How will she chat with u without recharge card? cheesy

She should sell her phone and use the money to buy recharge card.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo) / I Need A Husband. / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.