Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago (1985 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by bjhere2009(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Please any ticketing agent in the house should help with getting cheapest ticket to Trinidad and Tobago from Lagos.
Airline and ticket prices will be appreciated.
P
Have only till 28 December, 2014 to depart..so urgent info needed ASAP.
Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2014
bjhere2009:
Please any ticketing agent in the house should help with getting cheapest ticket to Trinidad and Tobago from Lagos.
Airline and ticket prices will be appreciated.

Have only till 28 December, 2014 to depart..so urgent info needed ASAP.
bros, just a piece of advise.if you are going to tt for tourism or visiting please go in january, secondly there is information that tt has banned all passengers from west africa due to the ebola crisis ,so please verify and authenticate this information before paying for any ticket. Thirdly ,in order to avoid transit visa problem or issues, taking the brazil route will be the easiest. Goodluck .

1 Like

Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by bjhere2009(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
onatisi:
bros, just a piece of advise.if you are going to tt for tourism or visiting please go in january, secondly there is information that tt has banned all passengers from west africa due to the ebola crisis ,so please verify and authenticate this information before paying for any ticket. Thirdly ,in order to avoid transit visa problem or issues, taking the brazil route will be the easiest. Goodluck .

Thanks bro for that piece of advise.But I cannot travel in January as the visa has already been issued and will expire on 28 December, 2014.
I have an uncle who has a registered business with TT as an Optometrist Doctor who invited me.I was advise to obtain a health report clearing me if ebola ,malaria and typhoid. My uncle that invited me is a resident there with registered clinic of his own .I don't know if that should help.
Please advise on the airline that has it's route via Brazil to avoid the transit visa issue as you advised. That's were I am really having difficulty.
Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
bjhere2009:

Thanks bro for that piece of advise.But I cannot travel in January as the visa has already been issued and will expire on 28 December, 2014.
I have an uncle who has a registered business with TT as an Optometrist Doctor who invited me.I was advise to obtain a health report clearing me if ebola ,malaria and typhoid. My uncle that invited me is a resident there with registered clinic of his own .I don't know if that should help.
Please advise on the airline that has it's route via Brazil to avoid the trasit visa issue as you advised. That's were I am really having difficulty.
bros please don't waste over 500k naira . Even when there was no ebola trinidad are the best when it comes to deportation ask anybody ,they even deport jamaicans . Wait till all this ebola rubbish is over. www.caribbean360.com/news/nigeria-declared-ebola-free-but-trinidad-tobago-maintains-travel-ban
Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by bjhere2009(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
onatisi:
bros please don't waste over 500k naira . Even when there was no ebola trinidad are the best when it comes to deportation ask anybody ,they even deport jamaicans . Wait till all this ebola rubbish is over. www.caribbean360.com/news/nigeria-declared-ebola-free-but-trinidad-tobago-maintains-travel-ban
Thanks bro, sorry for my many questions. But I learnt Nigeria has been declared Ebola free nation by WHO?
So declaration by WHO will not help matters either?
Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by bjhere2009(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sorry bro, I just went through your link regards the Ebola issue.thanks bro, I guess i have to wait.
Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
bjhere2009:

Thanks bro, sorry for my many questions. But I learnt Nigeria has been declared Ebola free nation by WHO?
So declaration by WHO will not help matters either?
bros ,the declaration by who is not binding on any country. Every country has the right to determine who enters their country. Even after WHO declared nigeria ebola free australia 2 days ago have placed a blanket ban on west africa from entering their country. This isn't a good time to go to a country where there is uncertainty as per whether you will be allowed to enter or not.
Re: Need Help To Get Cheapest Flight From Lagos To Trinidad And Tobago by bjhere2009(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Bros, pls can you give me the contact of the agent that helped you with the Brazil route.I need your help a beg finding an airline is becoming difficult.
I need the help of an agent that has help with ticketing to TT.

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Diened �� Visa Today / I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations / NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.