Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877136 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
I have good news for anyone that wants to go through Egypt, I recieved a mail from the Egypt Embassy in Abuja.

you may wish to apply for tourist visa and can include the invitation from the Estonian Embassy

Best Regards

· ORIGINAL INTRODUCTION LETTER FROM PLACE OF WORK.

· AIR TICKET RESERVATION

· ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENTS OF SIX MONTHS

· HOTEL RESERVATION

· COPY OF DATAPAGE OF PASSPORT

· COPY OF I.D. CARD

· FOR COUPLE, A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IS MANDATORY

· 2 PASSPORT PICTURE ON WHITE BACKGROUND

· YELLOW CARD

· A DULY COMPLETED VISA FORM IS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE MENTIONED DOCUMENT

· MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE FROM NIGERIAN TURKISH HOSPITAL, ASOKORO HOSPITAL OR GARKI HOSPITAL OR ANY RECOGNIZED GOVT HOSPITAL

· APPLICATION IS TO BE SUBMITTED 3 WEEKS EARLIER

· SINGLE ENTRY FEE IS 75 DOLLARS AND MULTIPLE ENTRY FEE 120 DOLLARS(PAYMENT IS DONE IN DOLLARS CASH)

· FOR FOREIGNERS, ATTACH RESIDENCE /WORK PERMIT

· IF ALL ABOVE-MENTIONED REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT COMPLETED DURING SUBMISSION, APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED.

KINDLY NOTE

ALL VISA APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING INCLUSIVE:

- YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CERTIFICATE (RECEIVED MAXIMUM OF 10 DAYS BEFORE APPLICATION DATE)

- POLIO VACCINATION 4 WEEKS- 0NE YEAR VALID BEORE APPLICATION DATE.

- VISA HOURS IS 9AM TO 11.30AM, MONDAYS TO THURSDAYS . IT IS A WALK-IN SUBMISSION PROCESS

- VISA APPLICATIONS ARE SUBMITTED IN PERSON AND IN ABUJA

- VISA PROCESSING TAKES TWO TO THREE WEEKS AS APPROVALS COME FROM THE HOME OFFICE

- EMBASSY IS LOCATED AT PLOT 340, DIPLOMATIC DRIVE, CENTRAL AREA (BESIDE THE UN HOUSE) ABUJA

- THERE IS ONLY ONE EMBASSY FOR CONSULAR MATTERS , THE EMABSSY IN ABUJA

- PAYMENT IS ONLY DONE IF VISA REQUEST IS GRANTED . NO FEE IS COLLECTED IF DENIED .

Did you mention you will be going to Estonia for study?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bro this is great......can you post the screenshot of the response please
? this will help us analyse it well and we will all look at the context of the mail....all we are all looking for is an easy route and this means prayers have been answered..God bless bro.
Olusegunpeters:
Yes I did
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
YoungMil:
Bro this is great......can you post the screenshot of the response please
? this will help us analyse it well and we will all look at the context of the mail....all we are all looking for is an easy route and this means prayers have been answered..God bless bro.

screenshotof the embassy reply as well as your question to them. To be able to know the contest
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
@Olusegunpeters

Kindly post your question to the embassy here. This will help us understand the contest of their reply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

Okay, let us know the outcome.

Last year, they didn't want to hear about people going through their country to Estonia. So they stopped issuing student visa....

Wrong info! there was a general issue at d embassy at the moment but related to Estonia. The consular was reported for illicit activities and he got a query. Thus, he cancelled a lot of visa application. Thus, many students who tried to applied during the period was advised to try turkey. Those who had applied buy pending approval was cancelled and asked to replied. And those wey their head strong got theirs but took a longer time. In summary, they started receiving application back in late Aug but it was quite late for many to apply given the uncertainty of when the visa will be ready.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2018
yoyolagos:

Wrong info! there was a general issue at d embassy at the moment but related to Estonia. The consular was reported for illicit activities and he got a query. Thus, he cancelled a lot of visa application. Thus, many students who tried to applied during the period was advised to try turkey. Those who had applied buy pending approval was cancelled and asked to replied. And those wey their head strong got theirs but took a longer time. In summary, they started receiving application back in late Aug but it was quite late for many to apply given the uncertainty of when the visa will be ready.

How did you know this?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

The three months visa of Egypt, is the one Egypt embassy in Nigeria will give to you to go to Egypt. They issue 90 days period visa beginning from date of issuance with just 30 days stay in Egypt. You can enter Egypt and stay for no longer than 30 days within the 90 days period.

So it makes sense not to apply too early.

The issue with Egypt visa that most don't understand is time. if you study d trend well, applying for visa in most this embassies in July is usually bad idea given the volume of application they will be dealing with. July/Aug high traffic period. if you study airline price self ( I have been opportune to track this for a while now), after the high cost that started in Dec dies down around Jan with a slight rise in Feb to compensate for val n those travelling for schooling, the price moderate back till late June and suddenly increase by July and drop back in early Sept. High cost means people are moving at an higher rate compare to other period of the year. Thus, high request for visa too. Given the general attitude of either waiting to few weeks to the intended travel date to delay due to waiting for some needed docs (admission letter in the case of students), people tends to apply for visa more in July/Aug. For those who are use to Indian/Turkey visa application system, you realize date are usually a serious problem within this periods. And given to high demand, supply self go crazy. grin

Just carefully analyse your route well and chose a period that doesn't have high visa demand and enough allowance for you to switch to plan B in case things doesn't work with plan A. My general advise, Russia is from June/July, a visa application in late may or early June should be ready by late June, if not, you should start looking at Russia at early July. And for those using Israel as plan B, then you should be targeting July/Aug batch.

Note: it is easy to get Egypt visa merely on tourist request with the right documentation and a convincing intro letter. You don't necessary need to wait for Estonian admission letter.

#Shalom
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2018
yoyolagos:

Can Estonia study applicants apply to Egypt now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

How did you know this?

Omo I waka last year oooo! Although i got a few rumour from one agent I was talking to last yr but me no believe her (agent can give you any bobo to get money from you). I travelled to Abuja early sept coz of some stupid stunt agent was playing on me with Turkey visa. At the Turkish embassy, as a smart guy now, I quickly blended with some agent outside the embassy (omo agent self get association grin). While we dey gist and dem dey tell dem travelling packages wey i fit give dem for Europe (a dey give dem correct bobo just to get info from dem and compare with wat my agent told me in lagos). Na there I take no say my agent don scam me tete. While discussing, i mentioned Egypt and Estonia, immediately he started giving me d gist and luckily for me, one of their associate was actually returning from the Egypt embassy to find out the current state of things.

It was around the same period people started using group visa application to get visa in Egypt in a week. Those who have family members with valid UK or US visa. While those wey no get are likely to wait longer.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2018
yoyolagos:

Omo I waka last year oooo! Although i got a few rumour from one agent I was talking to last yr but me no believe her (agent can give you any bobo to get money from you). I travelled to Abuja early sept coz of some stupid stunt agent was playing on me with Turkey visa. At the Turkish embassy, as a smart guy now, I quickly blended with some agent outside the embassy (omo agent self get association grin). While we dey gist and dem dey tell dem travelling packages wey i fit give dem for Europe (a dey give dem correct bobo just to get info from dem and compare with wat my agent told me in lagos). Na there I take no say my agent don scam me tete. While discussing, i mentioned Egypt and Estonia, immediately he started giving me d gist and luckily for me, one of their associate was actually returning from the Egypt embassy to find out the current state of things.

It was around the same period people started using group visa application to get visa in Egypt in a week. Those who have family members with valid UK or US visa. While those wey no get are likely to wait longer.

There were different kinds of info and rumours on why Egypt stopped giving visas to students going to Estonia. I heard those rumours of yours and many more.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

There were different kinds of info and rumours on why Egypt stopped giving visas to students going to Estonia. I heard those rumours of yours and many more.

Estonian students were not the target coz many were asked to check back later or try turkey instead (meaning there was an internal issue), for those who checked back and took the risk, dey got visa. Though some ran d risk of getting stopped in Egypt by school instructing the embassy not to issue visa coz study registration don close (TUT is a well known example).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
yoyolagos:

Estonian students were not the target coz many were asked to check back later or try turkey instead (meaning there was an internal issue), for those who checked back and took the risk, dey got visa. Though some ran d risk of getting stopped in Egypt by school instructing the embassy not to issue visa coz study registration don close (TUT is a well known example).

Some of the info you are giving now are not correct. But no be everything wey person know e dey talk.

Make I just clear you small, students going to Estonia were the principal target. Don't listen to everything agents tell you. Some cook up stories to cover their failure. Many so called agents no know any body for inside that embassy.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Mavinc4u

Where are you? Did you not go to Egypt embassy in Abuja and you were categorically told that they don't accept applications from students going to Estonia?

I know many people who went there, and many who patronized agents, and even people who got the Egypt visa. I knew what stories they told me. I know my own story too.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Indian embassy also stopped giving visas to students going to Estonia. They didn’t have internal issues.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2018
@Olusegun where thou art?? We need your response please.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
YoungMil:
@Olusegun where thou art?? We need your response please.

This guy should help us with the mail from the embassy, and also his question to them. Let’s analyse and decide how to apply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by mavinc4u(f): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:
Mavinc4u

Where are you? Did you not go to Egypt embassy in Abuja and you were categorically told that they don't accept applications from students going to Estonia?

I know many people who went there, and many who patronized agents, and even people who got the Egypt visa. I knew what stories they told me. I know my own story too.

My dear I don sign out from here jare. If they doubt the information, they should proceed. Who no go no know. They did not even respond to mails sent to them by Estonia schools.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Estonia is one of the schengen countries, is it not possible to go with a schengen visa??

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
mavinc4u:

My dear I don sign out from here jare. If they doubt the information, they should proceed. Who no go no know. They did not even respond to mails sent to them by Estonia schools.

Thanks

There are many people here who just receive information and not give out any info
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2018

Guys, please don't bombard the embassies in Nigeria with inquires about the Estonia. Let those who have asked give us feedback.

Before we know wetin dey happen dem go soon dey watch out for young boys and girls wey dey ask for tourists visas.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Fateema4:
Estonia is one of the schengen countries, is it not possible to go with a schengen visa??

Possible
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
The surest route still remains the world cup route.

But Russia and Egypt don't attend to Bsc students. Egypt will tell you to submit and return in two months.

So may be Israel is the best route. Turkey is also very good if you can get an appointment.

I wish everyone good luck.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:
The surest route still remains the world cup route.

But Russia and Egypt don't attend to Bsc students. Egypt will tell you to submit and return in two months.

So may be Israel is the best route. Turkey is also very good if you can get an appointment.

I wish everyone good luck.
i am totally confused right now

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
I got that reply to from Estonia embassy in Egypt today.yet i still hear they don't attend to Bsc students.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gbeskey:
i am totally confused right now

Your screenshot is not clear.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gbeskey:
I got that reply to from Estonia embassy in Egypt today.yet i still hear they don't attend to Bsc students.

What did they say?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

Your screenshot is not clear.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=Gbeskey post=66458577][/quote]

Okay.

That's why it takes two months. It is their policy.

Your best route is Israel.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

Okay.

That's why it takes two months. It is their policy.

Your best route is Israel.
still need info about the Israel group package.i don't mind bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gbeskey:
still need info about the Israel group package.i don't mind bro

I don't think the Israel people are ready yet. They are still assembling themselves as they wait for admission letters. It will definitely be announced here, or you can keep remind me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sheddybaba1: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Suplexx:

I don't think the Israel people are ready yet. They are still assembling themselves as they wait for admission letters. It will definitely be announced here, or you can keep remind me.

Good day house,
Pls am interested in dis isreal grp arangement
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
sheddybaba1:

Good day house,
Pls am interested in dis isreal grp arangement, I need more info on dis. I av goten conditional admision @ TUT, pls kindly connect me wt dem. My email: akhidenor.shadrack@gmail.com. tnx

Please get back when you get your admission letter. Too early now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.