Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877219 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Suplexx:

I don't think the Israel people are ready yet. They are still assembling themselves as they wait for admission letters. It will definitely be announced here, or you can keep remind me.

As at today the Israel group is almost set to move for the first batch, about 14 persons already.... Tallinn University has issued letters to many BA students..... I am seriously hoping my letter comes middle of April so that I join the April guys and come back to Nigeria afterwards....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
bsaying:

As at today the Israel group is almost set to move for the first batch, about 14 persons already.... Tallinn University has issued letters to many BA students..... I am seriously hoping my letter comes middle of April so that I join the April guys and come back to Nigeria afterwards....
so fast ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2018
Suplexx:

Some of the info you are giving now are not correct. But no be everything wey person know e dey talk.

Make I just clear you small, students going to Estonia were the principal target. Don't listen to everything agents tell you. Some cook up stories to cover their failure. Many so called agents no know any body for inside that embassy.

Many agents don't know any inside (sure)! If Estonia students were the primary target, dey won't be given the option to check back later. Mind you a lot of people got their visa approved after the mini-crisis! That y I concluded d story might be truth.

Compare to wat Indian embassy told student last year, dey were explicit abt not given visa to students merely going to India to process Estonian visa.

Egypt na off and on embassy! Dey are good today n crazy tomorrow.

I had people who were merely going to Egypt for purpose of tourism within dat period faced with d same delay. Everyone was affected Estonia or no Estonia. So, dat y I felt d rumours might be truth after all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Suplexx:
The surest route still remains the world cup route.

But Russia and Egypt don't attend to Bsc students. Egypt will tell you to submit and return in two months.

So may be Israel is the best route. Turkey is also very good if you can get an appointment.

I wish everyone good luck.
Estonia embassy in Russia confirmed that undergraduate can apply.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2018
yoyolagos:

Many agents don't know any inside (sure)! If Estonia students were the primary target, dey won't be given the option to check back later. Mind you a lot of people got their visa approved after the mini-crisis! That y I concluded d story might be truth.

Compare to wat Indian embassy told student last year, dey were explicit abt not given visa to students merely going to India to process Estonian visa.

Egypt na off and on embassy! Dey are good today n crazy tomorrow.

I had people who were merely going to Egypt for purpose of tourism within dat period faced with d same delay. Everyone was affected Estonia or no Estonia. So, dat y I felt d rumours might be truth after all.

Egypt embassy cut off around June 2017. They still however attended to some backlog applications already with them.

The other new people who got applied for tourist visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Here is my question and my previous post was the reply. Thanks

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Fateema4:
Estonia is one of the schengen countries, is it not possible to go with a schengen visa??

Do you have a schengen visa already? If yes. You don't have a problem.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
Here is my question and my previous post was the reply. Thanks

Thanks, we spoke yesterday evening, and this is exactly what you told me.

By God’s grace, everyone will succeed this time.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Saintsquare:
Estonia embassy in Russia confirmed that undergraduate can apply.

So for Bsc students, your best routes are Israel and Russia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Please stop carrying rumours you ain't sure about. Stop carrying rumours that Egypt and Russia do not attend to Bsc Students. They do attend to Bsc student but it takes a longer time to process they visa and temporary permit. Therefore if you don't apply early they won't attend to you.

And For India that stop issuing visa last year. It's not because of Estonia student. They had issues with Nigerian youth for drug trafficking. They stopped issuing short-stay visa for a while. I know this because I was in India last year and I talked to the Consular myself at the Embassy in Abuja.

Egypt is the Cheapest route. Apply early and make sure all they ask for is complete. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Suplexx:

So for Bsc students, your best routes are Israel and Russia.
The issue now is buying of ticket and getting fan id
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
[b]Please stop carrying rumours you ain't sure about. Stop carrying rumours that Egypt and Russia do not attend to Bsc Students. [/b]They do attend to Bsc student but it takes a longer time to process they visa and temporary permit. Therefore if you don't apply early they won't attend to you.

And For India that stop issuing visa last year. It's not because of Estonia student. They had issues with Nigerian youth for drug trafficking. They stopped issuing short-stay visa for a while. I know this because I was in India last year and I talked to the Consular myself at the Embassy in Abuja.

Egypt is the Cheapest route. Apply early and make sure all they ask for is complete. Thanks

They attend to but it takes two months. So if you have the money to stay or go and return, no problem.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:

Do you have a schengen visa already? If yes. You don't have a problem.
oh okay..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
Please stop carrying rumours you ain't sure about. Stop carrying rumours that Egypt and Russia do not attend to Bsc Students. They do attend to Bsc student but it takes a longer time to process they visa and temporary permit. Therefore if you don't apply early they won't attend to you.

I'm interested in India, you think one can give it a try now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Saintsquare:
I'm interested in India, you think one can give it a try now?

Yes you can. India has what they call Consular Jurisdiction. The place you got you passport determines where you do your interview, if it's Lagos or Abuja. Your address too needs to fall under the Consular Jurisdiction, along with other required documents.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Suplexx:

They attend to but it takes two months. So if you have the money to stay or go and return, no problem.

It's takes that long because they give you your residence permit from there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:

Yes you can. India has what they call Consular Jurisdiction. The place you got you passport determines where you do your interview, if it's Lagos or Abuja. Your address too needs to fall under the Consular Jurisdiction, along with other required documents.
thanks got my passport and reside in Ogun.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Saintsquare:
thanks got my passport and reside in Ogun.

You apply through Lagos.
But be careful for them not to waste your time. Get all required docs before you apply. If not they will keep telling you to come bring different documents
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:

You apply through Lagos.
But be careful for them not to waste your time. Get all required docs before you apply. If not they will keep telling you to come bring different documents
the ndlea certificate is the only doc that gives people headache

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Saintsquare:
the ndlea certificate is the only doc that gives people headache

I didn't use that during my time. But it's vital now cos of the drug issue
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:

I didn't use that during my time. But it's vital now cos of the drug issue
oh OK, I guess you used India route to reach eesti, kindly list the documents you submitted for visa at India embassy,thanks a lot and don't mind my wahala abeg
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please who has written their Moodle test for Integrated Engineering?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
@uglyboy2015 please we need to talk. I've mailed you already.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
What’s your email address? I didn’t get any email from you! Give me yours so I can buzz u
Vanleo3:
@uglyboy2015 please we need to talk. I've mailed you already.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
@Olusegunpeters
Vanleo3:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Gbeskey: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Olusegunpeters:

thanks bro for this information.please are we expected to fly down to Russia again once the visa and permit is ready? Or they will send it via post mail? Because i already have Russia route in mind.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Vanleo3:

I wrote a moodle test in Integrated Engineering. Drop ur email. I could help with one or two things.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gbeskey:
thanks bro for this information.please are we expected to fly down to Russia again once the visa and permit is ready? Or they will send it via post mail? Because i already have Russia route in mind.
If you are going through russia, Are you using Fan ID or a Visa. If you are using a Fan ID, you most likely to come back to Nigeria before you go to Estonia. World Cup ends in July and Everyone with a fan ID has to leave at most 10days after the World Cup.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
To save time and money. Please contact the Estonia Embassy in the country you are going to before you go and ask the necessary questions. They will probably give you a phone number you can call them on to book and appointment and to make the necessary enquiries
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Vanleo3: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
What’s your email address? I didn’t get any email from you! Give me yours so I can buzz u
My address is lawalemmanuel70@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Check your email
Vanleo3:

My address is lawalemmanuel70@gmail.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeal4real(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can someone still join this April batch?
Please help with contact / info on how to join.
bsaying:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.