Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877386 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
If I apply for visa and TRP in Estonia embassy in June, will they immediately start processing my TRP or they will still wait till September?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
richinex:

My advice is: be confident, try to connect with the interviewer, be in control...if possible you can ask questions.
Wish you success.

Thank you richinex. God bless you. Are you currently a student in Estonia or an intending one?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
YoungMil:
Be natural and clear in communication....know Ur motivation letter...Ur academic linkage with the course u applied for....above all God.....

Thank you YoungMil. I have followed your comments on this thread. Great work. Have you accepted your offer?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
Suplexx:
If I apply for visa and TRP in Estonia embassy in June, will they immediately start processing my TRP or they will still wait till September?
immediately
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olusegunpeters: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please note. Some questions from your moodle test or general fundamentals questions will be asked during your Skype interview.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Olusegunpeters:
Please note. Some questions from your moodle test or general fundamentals questions will be asked during your Skype interview.

Thank you bro.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yeah.....later got a full waiver.......just hold unto God and fulfil your own part and success will be yours.
Kawlingz:

Thank you YoungMil. I have followed your comments on this thread. Great work. Have you accepted your offer?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DFreeze: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
...for those that got admission into any MSc program in Tallinn Tech, regarding the notarized diploma requirement (which is to be sent by your BSc sch), how does one get to notarize this document since it's to be sent by applicant's undergraduate university? your swift responses will be appreciated.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
The statement states Notarised Diploma which means your undergraduate, (Note the Comma) Transcript sent from institution..... Notarise your bachelor degree from high court, package it with other requirements for sending. You will send these yourself... Notarised Diploma (BSC), copy of data page, signed dream apply application, copy of test of English.

As regards the Transcript to be sent by university, you have to go to Ur School to request for official transcript and have it sent it to the address stated.Note it must be sent directly from the University and must be in sealed envelope.

Your school should understand this. Mine cost 20k to process with the courier charge inclusive but it differs from school to school.

Please check the mail you were being sent well as the above was based on my own mail and experience.

In summary, school will send the official transcript in sealed envelope on yor behalf and you will send other documents as stated above in line 4 and 5 yourself.

Make sure you press on your school so that they can process it faster and send it early. Some Schools are mad.

Reference: TUT

I hope this helps?

DFreeze:
...for those that got admission into any MSc program in Tallinn Tech, regarding the notarized diploma requirement (which is to be sent by your BSc sch), how does one get to notarize this document since it's to be sent by applicant's undergraduate university? your swift responses will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
DFreeze:
I got my transcript sealed from the schl, I notarized a certified true copy of my degree certificate, and sent both as one package to estonia. Then I sent my application, passport date page copy, ielts result as another package. That's how I did mine.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
YoungMil:
Yeah.....later got a full waiver.......just hold unto God and fulfil your own part and success will be yours.

Exactly! Admire your drive. I will give my testimony by God's grace. Where you asked any technical questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yeah... virtually all questions were technical questions...was told to type some answers via the chat window, wrote on paper and showed through web cam..then normal questions...like why u chose TUT, Ur plan after study, how it fixes Ur career goal, where u learnt about TUT... etc.
Kawlingz:

Exactly! Admire your drive. I will give my testimony by God's grace. Where you asked any technical questions?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
YoungMil:
Yeah... virtually all questions were technical questions...was told to type some answers via the chat window, wrote on paper and showed through web cam..then normal questions...like why u chose TUT, Ur plan after study, how it fixes Ur career goal, where u learnt about TUT... etc.

Alright. You've been of great help. Thank you very much bro.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Saintsquare:
immediately

Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
For those interested in Russia Route

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kondoAlata: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Kawlingz:
Hi guys. You all have been doing a nice job here.

I applied for the MSc Mechatronics programme at TTU and my interview is next week. Did anyone here apply for the same program too? Interview tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

I did. Were u offered an admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
kondoAlata:

I did. Were u offered an admission?

I had my interview today. I was told a decision will be communicated via dreamapply "in the coming days." How about you?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2018
Kawlingz:

I had my interview today. I was told a decision will be communicated via dreamapply "in the coming days." How about you?
How was it bro...hope you slew...!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
richinex:

How was it bro...hope you slew...!

The interview was okay bro. I give God the glory for how it turned out. No awkward moment. The professor actually said he is looking forward to seeing me in Estonia. So now I'm just praying and hoping everything works out for good. #fingerscrossed

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gokecont(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys, pls I need suggestion
I went to laminate my waec living certificate and and need to stamp it now at ministry of education abuja, when business centre I. my area they said the can't unlaminate it, pls what do I do?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
gokecont:
I went to laminate my waec living certificate and and need to stamp it now at ministry of education abuja, when business centre I. my area they said the can't unlaminate it, pls what do I do?
Is it the original they stamp? or the photocopy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gokecont(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
richinex:

Is it the original they stamp? or the photocopy?
I just want to go and stamp it at abuja , but have already laminate the original copy of my waec living certificate and I don't know what to do, anybody here that have experienced such?
I need suggestion on how to go about it...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DFreeze: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
YoungMil:
The statement states Notarised Diploma which means your undergraduate, (Note the Comma) Transcript sent from institution..... Notarise your bachelor degree from high court, package it with other requirements for sending. You will send these yourself... Notarised Diploma (BSC), copy of data page, signed dream apply application, copy of test of English.

As regards the Transcript to be sent by university, you have to go to Ur School to request for official transcript and have it sent it to the address stated.Note it must be sent directly from the University and must be in sealed envelope.

Your school should understand this. Mine cost 20k to process with the courier charge inclusive but it differs from school to school.

Please check the mail you were being sent well as the above was based on my own mail and experience.

In summary, school will send the official transcript in sealed envelope on yor behalf and you will send other documents as stated above in line 4 and 5 yourself.

Make sure you press on your school so that they can process it faster and send it early. Some Schools are mad.

Reference: TUT

I hope this helps?

Thanks for your response. Have you received your final enrollment letter? Just sent my docs
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Apply for scholarships. There are some you can apply for before enrollment. Check your university website under scholarship section for more info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
gokecont:

It is the photocopy you will stamp and send to them... Nobody stamps original waec certificate.. We all sent the photocopy

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 2:15am On Apr 19, 2018
bsaying:

It is the photocopy you will stamp and send to them... Nobody stamps original waec certificate.. We all sent the photocopy

They will have to sign at the back of your original certificates when you authenticate them at Min. of Foreign Affairs. The computer centers around the office can help you remove a part of it big enough to contain a signature.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:26am On Apr 19, 2018
slysite4real:

They will have to sign at the back of your original certificates when you authenticate them at Min. of Foreign Affairs. The computer centers around the office can help you remove a part of it big enough to contain a signature.

OK..... I never knew we have to authenticate our certificates.... Is it compulsory for everyone seeing that we are almost done with the admission process.. Why should we still authenticate it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2018
bsaying:

OK..... I never knew we have to authenticate our certificates.... Is it compulsory for everyone seeing that we are almost done with the admission process.. Why should we still authenticate it?
people do authenticate for many reasons known to them, some embassies do request your educational documents to be authenticated and legalized eg India Embassy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kawlingz: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2018
I got a place but not a tuition waiver. I really need that waiver as I wont be able to fund the program on my own. @YoungMil how long did you wait before you got a tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Saintsquare:
people do authenticate for many reasons known to them, some embassies do request your educational documents to be authenticated and legalized eg India Embassy

you said it all
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kondoAlata: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Kawlingz:

Got mine but no scholarship. Let’s hookup via dm
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kondoAlata: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2018
YoungMil:

Hey bro, how did u later get a full waiver? Pls help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.