Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877362 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pwettypeppy: 3:56pm On May 07, 2018
Suplexx:

Check your mail, and reply me with your whatsapp number

uzoamaka4trust@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 3:56pm On May 07, 2018
Suplexx:

Okay, that means you applied to same school.

Also, if you have not accepted, it means you can get another admission. But once you accept, every other option closes.

Oh, Now I understand you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 4:00pm On May 07, 2018
trinityconcept:

congratulations bro
pls is there a way I can get your contact I have some private questions to ask you
God bless

PM me
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:02pm On May 07, 2018
Pwettypeppy, check your mail.

Geekbabanla, I will respond to you tonight, hurrring somewhere now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 4:02pm On May 07, 2018
babaode2018:

Did u get Tuition waiver and/or Dora Scholarship ?

Yes I did... You also did?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 4:03pm On May 07, 2018
Suplexx:
I have been notified that I passed my admission interview.

Congratulations to me.

Congrats bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by babaode2018: 4:15pm On May 07, 2018
geekbabanla:

Yes I did... You also did?

I only got tuition waiver

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 4:30pm On May 07, 2018
babaode2018:

I only got tuition waiver

Same here, only the Tuition waiver. But still optimistic for other ones. Applied for same course?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by babaode2018: 4:32pm On May 07, 2018
geekbabanla:

Same here, only the Tuition waiver. But still optimistic for other ones. Applied for same course?

Yes ooo. I decided to go for Software Engineering
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 07, 2018
Suplexx:
I have been notified that I passed my admission interview.

Congratulations to me.

Yay! Congrats bruh
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2018
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 4:52pm On May 07, 2018
babaode2018:

Yes ooo. I decided to go for Software Engineering

All the best bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2018
Preparing to write my PTE-Academic exam (test of English)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 8:52pm On May 07, 2018
slysite4real:
Ooh K...for what exactly?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 07, 2018
slysite4real:

2019 prospective student, yeah?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2018
richinex:

Ooh K...for what exactly?

For test of English
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2018
skarlett:

2019 prospective student, yeah?

Nah. 2018 PhD.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2018
Suplexx:

Israel
Egypt
Russia

I heard Ukraine visa is easy to get, but we have to wait for someone to use the route first due to what happened last year when someone was returned from the airport.

Ukraine has a strict policy at point of entry, you must be picked up by the person or company who invites you.. But as an international arrival, it is COMPULSORY that someone must pick you up at the airport or you are immediately deported.... I didn't hear that guy's story last year and none of us seem to know the exact reason he was sent back.. But not having someone pick you up at the airport is deportation already
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:42am On May 08, 2018
bsaying:

Ukraine has a strict policy at point of entry, you must be picked up by the person or company who invites you.. But as an international arrival, it is COMPULSORY that someone must pick you up at the airport or you are immediately deported.... I didn't hear that guy's story last year and none of us seem to know the exact reason he was sent back.. But not having someone pick you up at the airport is deportation already

Thanks for this info. I will pass it to the guy who is going through Ukraine.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2018
Suplexx:

Thanks for this info. I will pass it to the guy who is going through Ukraine.

Welcome bro... I might still be going through ukriane.. Got a visa already... But also got the world cup ticket...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:11am On May 08, 2018
slysite4real:

Nah. 2018 PhD.

Okay, where did you get your voucher?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 9:46am On May 08, 2018
bsaying:

Welcome bro... I might still be going through ukriane.. Got a visa already... But also got the world cup ticket...

Good.

I surely be going through Egypt. I should know next week latest. I considered Israel, but right now, it looks like Egypt is sure for me.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2018
skarlett:

Okay, where did you get your voucher?

From an agent via Rachel of UKEAS for 57k.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DFreeze: 1:17pm On May 08, 2018
Hello folks. 9th May (being tomorrow) is the deadline for my documents. The ones I sent on my own (copies of diploma and passport) have all gotten to them but, the challenge is my transcript which was delayed by my undergraduate school though it has been sent just recently but, I'm not sure if it'll get to them by this deadline.

What do you guys reckon citing the scenario above? I'll appreciate your kind responses.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 08, 2018
slysite4real:

From an agent via Rachel of UKEAS for 57k.

Alright

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 3:12pm On May 08, 2018
DFreeze:
Hello folks. 9th May (being tomorrow) is the deadline for my documents. The ones I sent on my own (copies of diploma and passport) have all gotten to them but, the challenge is my transcript which was delayed by my undergraduate school though it has been sent just recently but, I'm not sure if it'll get to them by this deadline.

What do you guys reckon citing the scenario above? I'll appreciate your kind responses.
Send them a mail asap stating your challenges. also include the tracking ID if possible and the expected date of arrival.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by RealHomes(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2018
Good day to you all, Pls Guys I am due for Skype Interview On Thursday for BA International Business Administration (TUT) & also received an email for ENIC/NARIC being positive. Pls I need some clues on how the Interview questions are? Thanks a bunch
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2018
Please about sponsorship.... The man who was supposed to be my sponsor is a civil servant, he earns more than 120k monthly.. But because he belongs to many contribution groups, the money the bank receives monthly isn't up to 120k again..... So bank statement will definitely show lower than 120k...but his pay slip shows that he earns far more than 120k.....can I still use this man?? Please I need ur advices...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:29pm On May 08, 2018
Please be reminded that Bsc students cannot go through Egypt, except they have to go twice. It takes two months to process TRP for Bsc students at Estonian embassy in Egypt
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2018
DFreeze:

Track your parcel to know where it is.
DHL takes 3 days to deliver to Estonia. Which one did you use? And when did you send it? Most will deliver in 3-5 days.
Ask your Univ if they received it already. It will still be accepted even if it is one or ?two days late.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2018
bsaying:
Please about sponsorship.... The man who was supposed to be my sponsor is a civil servant, he earns more than 120k monthly.. But because he belongs to many contribution groups, the money the bank receives monthly isn't up to 120k again..... So bank statement will definitely show lower than 120k...but his pay slip shows that he earns far more than 120k.....can I still use this man?? Please I need ur advices...

You and your sponsor should bear same surname.
His account balance matters more and not his monthly salary. Take his recent payslips with you on your visa interview day.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2018
slysite4real:

You and your sponsor should bear same surname.
His account balance matters more and not his monthly salary. Take his recent payslips with you on your visa interview day.
Is 3 months OK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.