Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (877982 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Juliet11111(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2018
slysite4real:

You can apply for B.Sc.
pls what's the cost difference between BSc and masters. which is more expensive generally? which is easier in terms of gaining admission. are there age restrictions for BSc students. thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 4:49pm On May 01, 2018
been waiting for reply from TTU since last week, nothing yet. please how long did it take for yall to get a reply after the interview?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2018
Kingjay007:
been waiting for reply from TTU since last week, nothing yet. please how long did it take for yall to get a reply after the interview?
Normally 1 week,mine was 5 days
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 8:29pm On May 01, 2018
Saintsquare:
Normally 1 week,mine was 5 days
wonder why they delaying..
have you sent in your docs yet?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 9:05pm On May 01, 2018
Do not be weary..just key unto God and your shall testify...
Kingjay007:

wonder why they delaying..
have you sent in your docs yet?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2018
Kingjay007:
wonder why they delaying.. have you sent in your docs yet?
two months ago
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2018
Hello, I just got accepted at the university of Tartu, I need to send my document asap but I need info on somethings.
Can I authenticate the Transcript I have with me and send or it has to be from school? Also, I need info on best travel route. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 03, 2018
jimzy4u:
Hello, I just got accepted at the university of Tartu, I need to send my document asap but I need info on somethings.
Can I authenticate the Transcript I have with me and send or it has to be from school? Also, I need info on best travel route. thanks

Congratulations, what course, Phd or masters?

As for the transcript, I think you're sending the official one from your school to Tartu. It's your certificate that a notarized copy is expected
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ohiskel: 2:49pm On May 03, 2018
I recently got an offer to study for a masters degree in university of Tartu and I'm considering possible routes for visa application. I'm interested in the Russia or Israel routes as there seems to be conflicting information on the possibility of a chance at the Egypt embassy. Well for the Russia option via world cup, I learnt if one is to enter Russia your passport isn't stamped on entry because you're covered by your fan ID and travel arrangement but I also got info that most schengen countries will not issue visa if you don't have a valid visa stating you've to be in the country you're applying from for at least a period of 3 months, I don't know if this applies to Estonia too? I would want people to share their thoughts if the world cup option is a good way and one will not run into issues at the Estonian embassy there in Russia?
Nonetheless my interest are in any of the routes, Israel or Russia, so any relevant information that'll help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by TadeDetule: 2:57pm On May 03, 2018
Excuse me house, I need your advice on how best to seek a potential supervisor's consent in Tartu University of Life Science for PhD studies. I have sent in mails, but no response(s). Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jimzy4u(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2018
skarlett:

Congratulations, what course, Phd or masters?

As for the transcript, I think you're sending the official one from your school to Tartu. It's your certificate that a notarized copy is expected
Masters, applied measurement science. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2018
TadeDetule:
Excuse me house, I need your advice on how best to seek a potential supervisor's consent in Tartu University of Life Science for PhD studies. I have sent in mails, but no response(s). Thank you.

When did you send the emails? You may need to wait some more for their reply.
Email is still the best way to establish contact. But try not to spam them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 4:07pm On May 03, 2018
jimzy4u:
Congrats bro. was it tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 03, 2018
jimzy4u:

Cool, you're welcome
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gokecont(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need someone direct me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 8:01pm On May 03, 2018
Follow the instructions in the email sent to you via dreamapply.....well, just take the same documents to MOE.
gokecont:
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need someone direct me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nutworks100: 1:20am On May 04, 2018
Is there any veteran here that went through Georgia?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2018
gokecont:

Please how much did you use for the authentication at ministry of education and how long did it take to be done?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gokecont(m): 3:45am On May 05, 2018
bsaying:

Please how much did you use for the authentication at ministry of education and how long did it take to be done?

per documents is 300 naira and you will fill form for #150
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Pwettypeppy: 1:00pm On May 05, 2018
Goodday house, has anyone gotten admission from Euroacademy? How was the interview questions like...do well do list what was asked pls. Can one be rejected after an interview? i have been waiting for my interview date and time
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by okmoney: 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
pls are there jobs in Estonia(study and work)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:38pm On May 05, 2018
Pwettypeppy:
Goodday house, has anyone gotten admission from Euroacademy? How was the interview questions like...do well do list what was asked pls. Can one be rejected after an interview? i have been waiting for my interview date and time

You guys only come to read without contributing, until you need assistance. Lol

Are you going for Msc?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YoungMil: 4:28pm On May 05, 2018
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Suplexx:

Are you going for Msc?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bsaying(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2018
gokecont:

per documents is 300 naira and you will fill form for #150

OK thanks.. Did you collect it that same day?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 05, 2018
Suplexx:

Are you going for Msc?

Seriously, the monikers turning up these days are so strange
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gokecont(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2018
bsaying:

OK thanks.. Did you collect it that same day?
yes except for eligibility letter that takes 5days if your school need it

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3434tunde(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.