Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878692 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godxilla: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Are you people getting replies yet from the schools? If so pls kindly share with us what you got and why? Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nothing yet..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Bukamaths: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please has anyone tried paying for the application fee using credit card
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aafulenu(f): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
please i need clearification,
i am applying to 2 schools, university of tartu and taltech

do i pay the application fee for the two schools? or just one would surffice?
also the transcript, do i also send 2?

also i have an official students copy of my transcpits can i upload it instead?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aafulenu(f): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
@kingjay007

@suplexx

please help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by DimmyCho(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Both
Aafulenu:

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Aafulenu:

Upload one.
Pay the application fees for both schools.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okoriekwe(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Godxilla:
Are you people getting replies yet from the schools? If so pls kindly share with us what you got and why? Thanks.

Yes. I got replies from the two schools I applied to; University of Tartu and TalTech. They're practically saying that my applications passed preliminary review and I meet the general requirements. However, my applications have been forwarded to the respective admissions committee for review. I will get notifications on their decision and if they need more information, I'll be required to participate in an online interview, date of which will be communicated to me.

Ps: I applied on 2nd and paid the application fee same week through someone in Germany. That may account for the quick responses I've received so far.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Aafulenu(f): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kingjay007:

Upload one.
Pay the application fees for both schools.

Thanks alot.

Can I upload my official students copy of the transcript? As the school is refusing to give me by hand. And I know it's not time to send physical documents
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
Aafulenu:

Thanks alot.

Can I upload my official students copy of the transcript? As the school is refusing to give me by hand. And I know it's not time to send physical documents

Upload the official copy that you have. Ensure it same grades with the original.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by vinzez: 12:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Guys. After this April deadline, when next is the admission portal opening.

I can't meet up with this one. I haven't done English test. No Intl passport yet. And my budget isn't even upto ₦2million naira.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2019
vinzez:
Guys. After this April deadline, when next is the admission portal opening.

I can't meet up with this one. I haven't done English test. No Intl passport yet. And my budget isn't even upto ₦2million naira.

You can still try this one. You pay your fees on arrival at Tallin University. You try to go through Egypt which is cheap.

The next admission is next year 2020. Except EUAS which admit students in the winter. You pay one time €5,000 fees on arrival in Estonia.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Good Day everyone, just started my application today. I've been reading the posts, still on it. My course is International Business Administration for TalTech and Communication Management for Talinn. I wish you all including myself and my friend applying success. I have a 3.0 cgpa, will it still be possible to get an admission cos the requirements state that 60% of the possible gp.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2019
ministerblessed:
Good Day everyone, just started my application today. I've been reading the posts, still on it. My course is International Business Administration for TalTech and Communication Management for Talinn. I wish you all including myself and my friend applying success. I have a 3.0 cgpa, will it still be possible to get an admission cos the requirements state that 60% of the possible gp.

I am not sure they will accept 2.2.

Write to the school before you pay your application fee.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2019
I have written to them and they advised I complete the registration process.
Suplexx:

I am not sure they will accept 2.2.

Write to the school before you pay your application fee.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Okoriekwe(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2019
ministerblessed:

I think it is possible. If you score up to 60% of the grade obtainable in your undergraduate. Your 3.0 actually amounts to 60% if you're calculating with 5.0 scale.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
ministerblessed:
I have written to them and they advised I complete the registration process.

Good

Which school?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
TalTech
Suplexx:

Good

Which school?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2019
They advised i apply. Hoping for the best. Will update on my progress.
Okoriekwe:

I think it is possible. If you score up to 60% of the grade obtainable in your undergraduate. Your 3.0 actually amounts to 60% if you're calculating with 5.0 scale.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
ministerblessed:
TalTech

I wish you success. I pray it works out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Anybody been mailed for interview yet?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
ministerblessed:
They advised i apply. Hoping for the best. Will update on my progress.

Please I want to ask if you told them you are from Nigeria. The is because they have country specific requirements.

I will advise you to wait for their preliminary evaluation before you pay your application fee. Let them tell you to pay before you pay.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kingjay007:
Anybody been mailed for interview yet?

Some applicants will be interviewed next week.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kingjay007: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nice.. Hope they share how the session goes.
Suplexx:

Some applicants will be interviewed next week.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by udi2111: 3:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Hello house, Are they opportunities in Estonia after a master's or PhD?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Thank you.
Suplexx:

I wish you success. I pray it works out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2019
I didn't tell them. I'll do as you advised.Thank you very much.
Suplexx:

Please I want to ask if you told them you are from Nigeria. The is because they have country specific requirements.

I will advise you to wait for their preliminary evaluation before you pay your application fee. Let them tell you to pay before you pay.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2019

I will advise you to wait for their preliminary evaluation before you pay your application fee. Let them tell you to pay before you pay. [/quote]

He won't be given a preliminary evaluation if he doesn't pay his application fee. It's a requirement to be fulfilled before you can get an evaluation.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Fateema4:

He won't be given a preliminary evaluation if he doesn't pay his application fee. It's a requirement to be fulfilled before you can get an evaluation.

I don't think this is true. For instance, Taltech sent me a mail to pay that my application had passed preliminary evaluation. After I paid, another mail was sent that my documents will now be sent for evaluation by admission committee.

Some also reported that that Tallinn University told them to pay.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Fateema4: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Oh!! OK then.. Cos mine I had to pay first before I got the evaluation.
Suplexx:

I don't think this is true. For instance, Taltech sent me a mail to pay that my application had passed preliminary evaluation. After I paid, another mail was sent that my documents will now be sent for evaluation by admission committee.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Mary112: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2019
Suplexx:

This is true - you have to pay application fee if you want to get feedback about your application. I wrote to Taltech and they told me. They have made some changes on their website as well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mary112:

This is true - you have to pay application fee if you want to get feedback about your application. I wrote to Taltech and they told me. They have made some changes on their website as well.

Below is what I got:

Thank you for applying to Tallinn University of Technology!

We hope that the first steps of application process have been easy and convenient for you.

This is to inform you that the preliminary evaluation of your application has been positive. This means that you would be eligible to continue in the application process.

However, please note that all the applicants are required to pay the application fee of 100 €. Kindly upload the payment receipt once the task is completed. Read the instruction here: www.taltech.ee/admission (Step 2 – Application fee).

Only after the application fee has been collected, the application will be reviewed and forwarded to the faculty for the evaluation.
The final deadline to fulfil necessary requirements is 01 April 2019.

In case of any questions, do not hesitate to find answers from our FAQ (www.taltech.ee/faq-studying/) or contact us at study@taltech.ee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.