Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876038 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2019
deejay2u:
Please what are the requirements for tourist visa to Estonia from Nigerian and can any one please tell me about the job opportunities and link to get a job in Estonia and live a comfortable life.What are the pay for a job over there.Thanks

You cannot work with a tourist visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AmEagle: 12:16pm On May 27, 2019
Who else is going thru Egypt?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AmEagle: 12:19pm On May 27, 2019
deejay2u:
Please what are the requirements for tourist visa to Estonia from Nigerian and can any one please tell me about the job opportunities and link to get a job in Estonia and live a comfortable life.What are the pay for a job over there.Thanks

It will make more sense if you apply for Master's programme and after you finish with your programme you can work full time and live your comfortable life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2019
Tartu accept 2.2 but very very competitive. Don't even bother applying for masters in Tlu and ttu if you have 2.2.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by inspector1(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2019
=Saintsquare =78763830]Tartu accept 2.2 but very very competitive. Don't even bother applying for masters in Tlu and ttu if you have 2.2.

Which institute is TLU & TTU?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by cutegentility(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2019
anne710:

I'm arranging Egypt afcon tour, you can send me a mail... or drop your whatsapp let's connect... India is a no no

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blazer2018: 7:27am On May 30, 2019
tunsjimmy:
Alright. God will see us through

How far tunsjimmy? How did it go?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by judith989(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Hello house. What are the requirements to study engineering in Estonia. Are there any links one can check out? How expensive is the tuition
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by SamDD: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2019
Fateema4:
Materials and processes for sustainable energetics

Dear Fateema, I sent e-mail to you here, could pls respond?

Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olinga(f): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please are there school currently open for fresh application. I don't want to wait till next year.

Please help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
30 minutes google research will answer all this questions accurately.

judith989:
Hello house. What are the requirements to study engineering in Estonia. Are there any links one can check out? How expensive is the tuition
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godwithme01: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
There is a lot of waiting involved in the entire process, calm down. Have patience.

Olinga:
Please are there school currently open for fresh application. I don't want to wait till next year.

Please help
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blazer2018: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
Olinga:

Please help

If you intend studying Estonia, they only admit students once a year in all the schools. And i am sorry to tell you that application closes between March 31st and April 8 in virtually all d schools in d country. So, i will advise you to try again next year. Application opens in January yearly.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olinga(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
blazer2018:

If you intend studying Estonia, they only admit students once a year in all the schools. And i am sorry to tell you that application closes between March 31st and April 8 in virtually all d schools in d country. So, i will advise you to try again next year. Application opens in January yearly.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by blazer2018: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Olinga:

Thank you

You're welcome
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
Olinga:

Please help

You can apply to EUAS winter intake. They are the only school admitting twice yearly. But admission for February resumption is very competitive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olinga(f): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Suplexx:

You can apply to EUAS winter intake. They are the only school admitting twice yearly. But admission for February resumption is very competitive.

God bless you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olinga(f): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Suplexx:

Already checked, my courses isn't on their list - MSc. Computer Science
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Olinga:

Already checked, my courses isn't on their list - MSc. Computer Science

Don't they have a programing course, digital course, any related course? You can always change when you get in. Time is key. Govt immigration policy changes every year.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gowaga68: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2019
While applying for Egypt , one will be asked the duration of stay should the person say some weeks or what? Since AFCON is still on.

Suplexx:

The three months visa of Egypt, is the one Egypt embassy in Nigeria will give to you to go to Egypt. They issue 90 days period visa beginning from date of issuance with just 30 days stay in Egypt. You can enter Egypt and stay for no longer than 30 days within the 90 days period.

So it makes sense not to apply too early.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2019
gowaga68:
While applying for Egypt , one will be asked the duration of stay should the person say some weeks or what? Since AFCON is still on.

You are applying for tourist visa, it is 30 days stay. So even if you say you are staying for 2 weeks, you will be given 30 days.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gowaga68: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thanks bro.
Suplexx:

You are applying for tourist visa, it is 30 days stay. So even if you say you are staying for 2 weeks, you will be given 30 days.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YungLasaint(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Planning to study in Estonia, but that statement of account is the issue. What if one want to sponsor oneself will the person need bank statement of 1m?

Pls gurus in the house I know by God's grace money will come, but I want to ask how much person fit budget for the whole process plus visa.

Thanks as I anticipate your response.

Shalom
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by YungLasaint(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Why is this thread not active again now?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yolkman20: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good day bosses in the house,

I have HND in building technology and I'm planning to enrol for a course in Euro academy for the next intake. How possible is this? Do they accept HND?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2019
yolkman20:
Good day bosses in the house,

I have HND in building technology and I'm planning to enrol for a course in Euro academy for the next intake. How possible is this? Do they accept HND?

Borrow leg and run from EuroAcademy. It is no longer accredited to accept international students.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
What course please and for what school[quote author=inspector1 post=78558475][/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ministerblessed: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
What course did you apply for[quote author=inspector1 post=78558475][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.