Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (878721 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Josebriggs:
I learnt getting the egypt visa is difficult, giys which avenue are you guys using.i just read in the Lituhunia section that getting egypt visa is very difficult, please who has obtained the estonia visa of recent and which avenue did the person use. Kindly inform guys so that we know what to do

A friend of mine got her Estonia visa within 10days not long ago through Isreal. So I will suggest you should go through Isreal for your Estonia visa..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Osumare2013:

Just saw that now, thanks

Hope you have finally applied for admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lessonnn:

Pls how did you apply for Israel visa, did you apply as tourist or you stated your intention to apply for Estonia visa

Israel travel is done as a group tour. I don't know any student who has travel there alone.

People quietly do these things. Many have gone and returned. If you have someone in Estonia you can make enquiries to know more about the Israel thing

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Evankc:

Hope you have finally applied for admission?
Application opens January. I reached out to the sch, the coordinator said I should get back when application opens.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Osumare2013:

Application opens January. I reached out to the sch, the coordinator said I should get back when application opens.

Same as here too at least that give us more time to raise more funds as extra and other documents . Am going for (BSc) Cyber Security Engineering but tuition fee is not written on Dreamapply. So I don't know the cost of the program yet or you have any ideal ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Evankc:

Same as here too at least that give us more time to raise more funds as extra and other documents . Am going for (BSc) Cyber Security Engineering but tuition fee is not written on Dreamapply. So I don't know the cost of the program yet or you have any ideal ?
6000EUR/year Tallinn University of Technology

https://www.bachelorsportal.com/studies/257576/cyber-security-engineering.html
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lessonnn:

Pls how did you apply for Israel visa, did you apply as tourist or you stated your intention to apply for Estonia visa

Send me an email if you still need this info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lessonnn: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
slysite4real:

Pls can you write your email.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
slysite4real:

Why don't you share the information here so that others can learn .... that was the reason why we all gather here to share information to help each other

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Evankc:

Why don't you share the information here so that others can learn .... that was the reason why we all gather here to share information to help each other
You mean like sharing the coordinator's contact number on a faceless forum? many people were able to make it via that route because it remained classified.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by elotajohn1(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2019
I studied Animal Science. I really love things I've read about Estonia. Can anyone tell me in details, how much it will cost me to travel to Estonia and how I can start up life over there in terms of Job and apartment.
I want to start making arrangements now
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Evankc:

Not everything that can be said here.

Dozens of people have quietly got visas to Israel. They have since returned and now preparing to travel to Estonia for study.

Same with Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
I was not asking for anyone contact but the requirement for Isreal visa and the process because many of us here are still confuse what type of Isreal visa should we apply for either visit or tourism and also should we mention the purpose of visit and show other evidence like admission letter from the school.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Neweko: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Okay thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
A friend that got her Estonia visa through Isreal route, said she use tourism visa to enter Isreal
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Evankc:
A friend that got her Estonia visa through Isreal route, said she use tourism visa to enter Isreal

Done by herself?

More details. Was it on a virgin passport?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Waiting for more details from her because I don't think I will allow any agent to work for me as I don't have extra money to dash them .... my year tuition fee is there for me to pay plus other expenses like flight
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by fwallex4truth: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Bro. well done!

Please did you confirmed she sincerely secure visa to Israel?

Evankc:
Waiting for more details from her because I don't think I will allow any agent to work for me as I don't have extra money to dash them .... my year tuition fee is there for me to pay plus other expenses like flight
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Evankc:

You have to get your information quick because time is not on your side. Also let us know what she told you.

At the end of the day, let it not be she is one of those who went with the first group to Israel. Some people don't open up quickly.

Let her guide you too on how you are to apply for the tourism visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Evankc:

It is just the contact of the person I want to share via
E- mail. I know nothing about the visa process. But unfortunately many who wrote me do not even have admission yet. Please write me only if you have been admitted and in the process of visa application. There is no much time. Act fast! Many of these persons on this forum already have Estonian visa as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lessonnn:

Pls can you write your email.

Kindly click on my username, you will see where to send e-mail
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dualprince0280: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
pls house,can I do master in education, in Estonia uni.with 2.2 gp.thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know around what dates appointment with estonian embassy in Egypt has reached? I mean is July or August still available for visa appointments?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2019
slysite4real:
Does anyone know around what dates appointment with estonian embassy in Egypt has reached? I mean is July or August still available for visa appointments?

August

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2019
dualprince0280:
pls house,can I do master in education, in Estonia uni.with 2.2 gp.thanks

Almost no chance for a 2.2

Very slim. Scan through 'Estonian Dream apply' if you can find a program that offers 2.2 to begin with. The write to the school and state your grades like 2.9/5, 3.4/5. Any chance for that will likely come from university of Tartu
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Suplexx:

Done by herself?

More details. Was it on a virgin passport?

Virgin passport: Yes

Done by herself: No (agent)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Evankc:

Virgin passport: Yes

Done by herself: No (agent)

Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please I need respond on this issue . A friend got R4.5,W6.0,S6.0,L5.5 . Overall 5.5 .. will he be accepted as the school require minimum of ielts 5.5 or above ..

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Or is it compulsory he most score 5.5 or above in each band though according to the school requirement they only stated IELTS 5.5 minimum as proof of english proficiency.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tallinn University 5.5 overall

Tallinn University of Technology 5.5 in all the modules

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Hardeydohtun: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please I need more information as regards the best route to Estonia and like how much will it cost me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.