Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875982 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Evankc(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2019
I am new .. I am from Canada thread so I have tried Canada but gotten refusal twice and my time is so precious to me ... please can someone just give me his time to share information about studying in Estonia like the benefits , and what is there minimum wages per hour and how many hours student is allow to work . Also how much I need in my account to show as proof of funds?

Is undergraduate certificate allow to apply for bachelor degree . Also what is there job prospects ... please I will be greatful if I can get respond from the house .

I have been frustrated will Canada visa refuse. ;((
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by deejay2u: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saintsquare:
Tartu accept 2.2 but very very competitive. Don't even bother applying for masters in Tlu and ttu if you have 2.2.
Thanks for the information
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by deejay2u: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saintsquare:
Tartu accept 2.2 but very very competitive. Don't even bother applying for masters in Tlu and ttu if you have 2.2.
Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ademola1759: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
folajoseph:
please I need more information on Estonia, if there's any whatsApp group can you please add me up or send me the link 08062088087

08050421130 kindly add me up.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hi friends, I have been an active participant on this thread since 2015 but the information I have about routes to Estonia is now obsolete. Can someone with recent experience with tell me which route is surer. Egypt, India, or any other route. I am considering going through India right now. Thank you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by grandfleets: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Egypt seems to be the only option for now. As there seem not to be appointment dates for now in Turkey. Although Egypt as well might take time. Israel is another route but very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by roundface: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
I hope to be in Estonia someday cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by roundface: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
omitobi:
Hi friends, I have been an active participant on this thread since 2015 but the information I have about routes to Estonia is now obsolete. Can someone with recent experience with tell me which route is surer. Egypt, India, or any other route. I am considering going through India right now. Thank you.

Wait the experienced people are coming to reply you bro smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
roundface:

Wait the experienced people are coming to reply you bro smiley smiley

Thank you for your reply. If you know anyone here with such experience kindly help mention them.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
grandfleets:
Egypt seems to be the only option for now. As there seem not to be appointment dates for now in Turkey. Although Egypt as well might take time. Israel is another route but very expensive.

Thank you @grandfleets I have heard about Israel route, but how do you mean expensive. Is it their visa fee or just flight, accommodation and so on?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
Evening all, I've been a silent follower of this thread. I've searched and found a suitable course for me in Estonia. However, I have a question. For Nigerians who are in Estonia, what's the minimum amount to have on the bank account as POF? Someone said earlier that unlike Germany that requires 8640 EUR in blocked account, Estonia doesn't have such requirement except bank statement to show you can sustain yourself. I'm sponsoring myself. So, how much should I have in account as POF? I'm going for Msc.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2019
uzhilove:

They accept normal statement of account. No specific amount, a friend applied with less than 500k and he got the visa. I applied with 1.8 and I also got it.
Nairalanders, the money isn't mine o.
@Saintsquare
lease, I want to confirm if this information is still valid as regard the amount to have in bank account as POF.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2019
Osumare2013:

@Saintsquare
lease, I want to confirm if this information is still valid as regard the amount to have in bank account as POF.
Try to have up to at least a million, none can determine the specific amount the embassy requires, so having more funds will give even you rest of mind. However, the inflow of the cash also matters .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Saintsquare:
Try to have up to at least a million, none can determine the specific amount the embassy requires, so having more funds will give even you rest of mind. However, the inflow of the cash also matters .
Thanks for the quick response. Apologies for summoning you. I also see that one is advised against TTU and TLU (hope I got that right) if with 2.2. Please which schs accepts 2.2
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2019
Osumare2013:

Thanks for the quick response. Apologies for summoning you. I also see that one is advised against TTU and TLU (hope I got that right) if with 2.2. Please which schs accepts 2.2
None of them accept 2.2 , University of Tartu accept 2.2 but very very competitive as it's the best university in Estonia, a strong motivational letter might help tho. Another University that accept 2.2 is Mainor, but the tuition no be here o, about 5k euros.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Saintsquare:
None of them accept 2.2 , University of Tartu accept 2.2 but very very competitive as it's the best university in Estonia, a strong motivational letter might help tho. Another University that accept 2.2 is Mainor, but the tuition no be here o, about 5k euros.
Maybe I should just go for Bsc then, what do you think?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2019
Osumare2013:

Maybe I should just go for Bsc then, what do you think?
Not a bad idea, that's what many are doing anyways. Just have a well structured plan, you have enough time, go through the university websites and check there requirements ( although changes from time to time) ...all the best
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2019
Saintsquare:
Not a bad idea, that's what many are doing anyways. Just have a well structured plan, you have enough time, go through the university websites and check there requirements ( although changes from time to time) ...all the best
I'll come back with questions If I can't find the answer online. Nairaland and google would have known me by now with my constant searching. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by marwan123: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
grandfleets:

Please can you clarify the process for processing visa via the egypt embassy? i have been checking through broneering website but cant figure out which one is the embassy. Although, iam still waiting for positive feedback from enic/naric. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Josebriggs: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
I learnt getting the egypt visa is difficult, giys which avenue are you guys using.i just read in the Lituhunia section that getting egypt visa is very difficult, please who has obtained the estonia visa of recent and which avenue did the person use. Kindly inform guys so that we know what to do
marwan123:

Please can you clarify the process for processing visa via the egypt embassy? i have been checking through broneering website but cant figure out which one is the embassy. Although, iam still waiting for positive feedback from enic/naric. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by inspiredbelieve: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Guys, please which is the cheapest and acceptable health care insurance that one can buy? Someone mentioned Swisscare earlier. Is it the cheapest and is it also accepted by the Estonian embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Saintsquare:
Saw this here https://www.tlu.ee/en/masters-studies
Master level (MA) applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. At least 60% of the possible maximum results is expected. A research Master's programme is a training course in advanced work. The candidate learns the basics of research and new techniques under close supervision, and the resulting thesis should make an original contribution to the field of study. MA degree programmes take two years to complete.
60% is 3.00/5.00 CGPA, I have 3.30 (66%). Is the information on the website outdated or something?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
Osumare2013:

Saw this here https://www.tlu.ee/en/masters-studies

60% is 3.00/5.00 CGPA, I have 3.30 (66%). Is the information on the website outdated or something?
Check country specific requirements

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Osumare2013: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Saintsquare:
Check country specific requirements
Just saw that now, thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
For those looking for visa. The best thing now is to go through Israel to avoid gamble.

Egypt is still okay if you know your way out. But Israel is more guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Lessonnn: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Suplexx:
For those looking for visa. The best thing now is to go through Israel to avoid gamble.

Egypt is still okay if you know your way out. But Israel is more guaranteed
Pls how did you apply for Israel visa, did you apply as tourist or you stated your intention to apply for Estonia visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.