Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (882967 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2016
nek12:

I actually notarized all my documents and sent to them but they mailed on 10th June saying I should notarized my bachelor degree certificate and send to me. I replied their mail to enquire about what happened to the notarized certificate I sent to them and they told me that the one I sent to them has high court stamp instead of notary stamp and seal.

See what I got below

This is not Notarization!
most of these Self acclaimed Barristers/ Lawyers are suffering from Selective Amnesia!
just follow my procedure and you'll be fine.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
A friend is around for hols. She's spending 3wks,sge stays at Alaba do. She may be of help.

Soxxy:
Hi all should somebody be traveling to estonia, pls let me know. I need to send a bunch of keys to someone. Thannnnnkssssssssss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
nek12:

Congrats. A good way to start a week.

Congratulations bro,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Soxxy: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
bollyfolly:
A friend is around for hols. She's spending 3wks,sge stays at Alaba do. She may be of help.
bollyfolly:

I do appreciate your response. How can I see or speak with her?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
nek12:

We are on which same page? I guess who quote the wrong person or am I wrong?

I guess the person am talking to understands
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2016
nek12:

Lol, you actually quote my post with your comment. I will suggest you quote the person so that the person will know. Check the comment you made a quote on again.

sorry bro, it's a mistake
call me make we share Information 0705 754 8735
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
aeboiy:

sorry bro, it's a mistake
call me make we share Information 0705 754 8735

Chairman
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2016
yoyolagos:

Chairman
yoyolagos, send me message or call me make we relate am going to TUT also
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mail me bollyfolly84@gmail.com

nek12:

undecided
Hmm 3weeks hols. That person tried unless she wants to see her loved ones except that nothing, I will use that 3 weeks to explore other countries or remain where I am until i finish my studies before coming. abi no bi naija Wey I dey since?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
LostCity:

According to your Past post,you Sent your Documents on 31st may?i stand to be corrected though,And today you received a positive Mail from ENIC/NARIC?Thought evaluation takes up to A month ? or am i missing something?
Explain to me please.
congrats.
sorry for replying late, it was sent on the 24th of march, I've gotten my acceptance letter also
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Bigtree007: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
pls do they HV Forex brokers there .so I can work with them ?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2016
do we have to book an appointment with Estonia embassy in India online before applying for India Visa at the embassy here in Nigeria, or in what order? someone should please help with the right info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by siridris: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2016
nsurance contract
An alien applying for a residence permit or residing in Estonia, who is not covered by compulsory health insurance pursuant to the Health Insurance Act, is obligated to enter into a compulsory health insurance contract (hereinafter a contract) corresponding to the following terms and valid in Estonia during the whole validity period of the residence permit:
the contract is entered into with an insurance provider authorised to insure the medical treatment insurance risk in Estonia;
an insured event is an unexpected and unforeseeable illness or accident occurred with the alien insured according to the contract (hereinafter the insured person) during the insurance period;
an insurer is required to reimburse to an insured person, within the extent of the sum insured, the necessary medical costs due to the illness or accident and the costs of studies being done for establishing the insured event and the determination of the treatment;
the insurance coverage for the insurance period of one year is at least 6000 euros;
in case the parties have agreed on the waiting period in the meaning of subsection 558 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, this may not be longer than two months;
the contract shall enter into force as of the granting of the residence permit and shall expire with the expiry of the period of validity of the residence permit, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
The compulsory insurance requirement is also covered by a compulsory insurance or collective insurance contract entered into by another person, provided that the alien is named as the insured person in such contract.
In case within the insurance period the insured person becomes a person covered with insurance or equal to thereof on the basis of the Health Insurance Act:
the insurance provider has no duty of performance to the extent in which the insured person has a right to receive health insurance benefit on the basis of the Health Insurance Act;
The parties are entitled to cancel the contract on the basis of the Health Insurance Act as of the arising of the insurance cover.

If an alien has no opportunity to conclude a proper insurance contract before the residence permit is granted to him/her, then he/she must submit:
a written assurance, that he/she will conclude the required insurance contract no later than within two months after the settlement in Estonia;
an insurance contract, which shall cover the medial treatment expenses until the conclusion of a proper insurance contract (e.g. travel insurance contract).

Written confirmation shall not be accepted, if the applicant is staying in Estonia or has arrived into Estonia prior the decision is made about the application for residence permit (e.g. on the basis of visa).

Please does it mean we are paying 6000 euros for insurance
Cuz me I dont understand oo. Student visa without health insurance
Please what is the min amount for health insurance
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2016
siridris:
nsurance contract
An alien applying for a residence permit or residing in Estonia, who is not covered by compulsory health insurance pursuant to the Health Insurance Act, is obligated to enter into a compulsory health insurance contract (hereinafter a contract) corresponding to the following terms and valid in Estonia during the whole validity period of the residence permit:
the contract is entered into with an insurance provider authorised to insure the medical treatment insurance risk in Estonia;
an insured event is an unexpected and unforeseeable illness or accident occurred with the alien insured according to the contract (hereinafter the insured person) during the insurance period;
an insurer is required to reimburse to an insured person, within the extent of the sum insured, the necessary medical costs due to the illness or accident and the costs of studies being done for establishing the insured event and the determination of the treatment;
the insurance coverage for the insurance period of one year is at least 6000 euros;
in case the parties have agreed on the waiting period in the meaning of subsection 558 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, this may not be longer than two months;
the contract shall enter into force as of the granting of the residence permit and shall expire with the expiry of the period of validity of the residence permit, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
The compulsory insurance requirement is also covered by a compulsory insurance or collective insurance contract entered into by another person, provided that the alien is named as the insured person in such contract.
In case within the insurance period the insured person becomes a person covered with insurance or equal to thereof on the basis of the Health Insurance Act:
the insurance provider has no duty of performance to the extent in which the insured person has a right to receive health insurance benefit on the basis of the Health Insurance Act;
The parties are entitled to cancel the contract on the basis of the Health Insurance Act as of the arising of the insurance cover.

If an alien has no opportunity to conclude a proper insurance contract before the residence permit is granted to him/her, then he/she must submit:
a written assurance, that he/she will conclude the required insurance contract no later than within two months after the settlement in Estonia;
an insurance contract, which shall cover the medial treatment expenses until the conclusion of a proper insurance contract (e.g. travel insurance contract).

Written confirmation shall not be accepted, if the applicant is staying in Estonia or has arrived into Estonia prior the decision is made about the application for residence permit (e.g. on the basis of visa).

Please does it mean we are paying 6000 euros for insurance
Cuz me I dont understand oo. Student visa without health insurance
Please what is the min amount for health insurance

It means u are buying an health insurance policy that has at least €6,000 coverage. The price of such policy is btw €200-€400 per year depending on d insurance company you use.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2016
bmdflo:
do we have to book an appointment with Estonia embassy in India online before applying for India Visa at the embassy here in Nigeria, or in what order? someone should please help with the right info.

It don't matter in wat order u book. Just make sure u hv ur Estonian embassy appointment confirmation email printed out while going for your Indian visa interview.

And u also need d Estonian embassy appointment email print out for visa interview reschedule!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
yoyolagos:

It don't matter in wat order u book. Just make sure u hv ur Estonian embassy appointment confirmation email printed out while going for your Indian visa interview.

And u also need d Estonian embassy appointment email print out for visa interview reschedule!

Cos that's what they will check to know your reason for going to india
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
yoyolagos:

It means u are buying an health insurance policy that has at least €6,000 coverage. The price of such policy is btw €200-€400 per year depending on d insurance company you use.

why not buy health insurance from mutual benefit here in Nigeria, it is recognized every where iN Europe, Infact European embassies in Nigeria do recommend it. is just N30500 only . and it has about $30,000 coverage. am talking from experience.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
aeboiy:

why not buy health insurance from mutual benefit here in Nigeria, it is recognized every where iN Europe, Infact European embassies in Nigeria do recommend it. is just N30500 only . and it has about $30,000 coverage. am talking from experience.

Wen u check d school site, did dey recommend mutual benefit insurance?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello guys

Is there anybody from here applying to study in Euroacadeemia, and has received his/her acceptance letter?
After i received the invoice of 150euro and paid, i have been directed to Esti. embassy in Ankara Turkey to go and apply for my Resident Permit.
In the message i received from Euroacadeemia, i did not receive any acceptance letter or form that i will fill, so i am really curious to know if this is the new system and if anyone is currently in my shoes....
I would appreciate positive response...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
grin My people, good news don land for me o. It was my last hope and has turned to me for a testimony today.
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.

Now, i just dey laugh Sabastically, Uziliciouslyand yoyologically

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
hakeembee:
grin My people, good news don land for me o. It was my last hope and has turned to me for a testimony today.
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.

Now, i just dey laugh Sabastically, Uziliciouslyand yoyologically

Congrats!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
@Lostcity, Sobastical, Hakeembee, Yoyolagos and all.
To my question above! abeg who get answer??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:
Hello guys

Is there anybody from here applying to study in Euroacadeemia, and has received his/her acceptance letter?
After i received the invoice of 150euro and paid, i have been directed to Esti. embassy in Ankara Turkey to go and apply for my Resident Permit.
In the message i received from Euroacadeemia, i did not receive any acceptance letter or form that i will fill, so i am really curious to know if this is the new system and if anyone is currently in my shoes....

Call n mail d school. I got mine after calling n mailing!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:

When did you pay? If it's more than a week then I think you should call them and let them know your appointment with turkey. The best is to call
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
yoyolagos:

Call n mail d school. I got mine after calling n mailing!

Ok thank you, i appreciate your answer. i'd do just that.
are you going for UG or Masters? mine is UG. International Relations
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:

Oga Talk2prince i never get reply from Enic,so I'm ignorant of the question you asked,but like my fellow comrades said,rightly call them,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:
Hello guys

Did you call them yet? They should send you a documentation stating you have been accepted. A letter of some sort addressed to the embassy you are applying from. But if they sent you a message "telling you to go to the embassy and if the embassy has any issue, embassy should contact them", then thats your letter.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
sobastical:

When did you pay? If it's more than a week then I think you should call them and let them know your appointment with turkey. The best is to call

Yes it's more than a week already. I received the message from euroaccadeemia today informing me that they have sent my certification for admission to esti. embassy in Ankara and i can go and apply for Resident Permit ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (399) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.