Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (882995 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
hope am on the right track I got 2nd of august as appointment date in India embassy and for the Estonian embassy I choose 10th of august. please house how many days will it take indian embassy to grant visa after the interview? thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2016
ofime123:
hope am on the right track I got 2nd of august as appointment date in India embassy and for the Estonian embassy I choose 10th of august. please house how many days will it take indian embassy to grant visa after the interview? thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2016
ofime123:

a friend said you will only spent 10 days in India and that's the max you Need
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Bro, which day did you apply, i just want apply today. can i have your number?
https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/info1.jsp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
the admission letter, is it the email one? and back up letter, how do i get that and nairaspace talked about certificate of enrollment. How do i get the copy of letter sent to indian embassey

Yes it's the one they send to your email and the back is the letter the school will issue addressed to the embassy in your behalf you should have a copy too

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
My oga, the flight and hotel reservation aspect, i want to stay with some friends in india, what should i tell them? My dad runs a construction company, should i use his company statement or his personal statement but the funds in his personal statement is not upto 2million, his company accout has a lot of funds. what sould i do.

Just get a reservation for any hotel with free cancelation is just for formality, if his personal account has up to 1.5m then that's fine but if not just use his company acc and back it up with company's CAC and any other doc including payslips
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Bro, which day did you apply, i just want apply today. can i have your number?
https://rakendused.vm.ee/consul/broneerimine/index.php?keel_id=2
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=sobastical post=46562343]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
thanks oga, its more than 1.5m, is the amount balance after giving me the school fees or before. shool fees is 1m

Oh sorry didn't got the message well earlier just resort to his company's account
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by kenlouis(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
grin My people, good news don land for me o. It was my last hope and has turned to me for a testimony today.
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.

Now, i just dey laugh Sabastically, Uziliciouslyand yoyologically

Congrats buddy...pls were u waitlisted for this course b4 u got d admission?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
thanks oga, its more than 1.5m, is the amount balance after giving me the school fees or before. shool fees is 1m

if you have access to the 2 bank statement, why not use the both. I don't there is anything like over documentation.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=kenlouis post=46564182]

Congrats buddy...pls were u waitlisted for this course b4 u got d

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
I have filled that of indian embassy and submitted but no print out, what went wrong? I have started Etonia Embassy own but on page 6 i didnt understand some questions again o. Our international passport should be what type, Official, Ordinary, or Special, etc
ordinary.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
jeffoe:
ordinary.
Ok
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=sobastical post=46561944]

Yes it's the one they send to your email and the back is the letter the school will issue addressed to the embassy in your behalf you should have a copy too[/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Congratulations bro it happen at last but me still dey wait my own oo
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
I applied for india today, got 11th of August, still contemplating d date to select for estonia embassy, I dont know how long it will take to process that of estonia considering the fact that school is resuming on 29th of AUgust. any advice pls?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello guys i just want to share the information i have in hand. i called Euroacadeemia earlier today and requested for a copy of my acceptance letter and Annex 4 form, but i was told i can't get it because everything i need has been forwaded to ESTONIA EMBASSY IN ANKARA and if they should ask any question i should show them the message they (EUROACADEEMIA) sent to me.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
bmdflo:
I applied for india today, got 11th of August, still contemplating d date to select for estonia embassy, I dont know how long it will take to process that of estonia considering the fact that school is resuming on 29th of AUgust. any advice pls?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Please i also applied today but i didnt get any response, where did i get it wrong.
you wont get it during the day try it around 1am
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Please i also applied today but i didnt get any response, where did i get it wrong.

the date is nt on my printout, bt at d end of the application, I got 2 option, 11 nd 14th, i chose d earlier date, i dont know if u noticed it

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
Please can you send me a copy of sponsor letter or explicitely explain how it will look like to me

Your mail?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
tlk2Prince:
Hello guys i just want to share the information i have in hand. i called Euroacadeemia earlier today and requested for a copy of my acceptance letter and Annex 4 form, but i was told i can't get it because everything i need has been forwaded to ESTONIA EMBASSY IN ANKARA and if they should ask any question i should show them the message they (EUROACADEEMIA) sent to me.

do you have an idea when EuroAcademia will be resuming for new intake for studies?was it stated on your Admission form?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
sobastical:

Your mail?
hakeembee2012@gmail.com thanks bro
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
tobzzy:
you wont get it during the day try it around 1am
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls send to me too bollyfolly84@gmail.com

sobastical:

Your mail?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by bollyfolly: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
I guess it's September for those that has gotten admission and for those waiting for evaluation of results, if it comes out early you might still join but if it comes out after June 20th, means you enter in Feb.

LostCity:

do you have an idea when EuroAcademia will be resuming for new intake for studies?was it stated on your Admission form?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
While waiting for admission decision, book your appointment with Indian Embassy if you are going through them. Just fill the form and pick a date to avoid late dates due to their recent no date change policy.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
LostCity:

September 1st.
Registration starts last week of August

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (399) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.