Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (885469 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=jeffoe post=46566846]ordinary.[/
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
i have little ishue filling indian embassy form, with port of entry and exit, what will i fill there, reference in india and nigeria, pls help o
I'm not currently applying for india visa, if you have not made flight reservations I think port of entry and exist should be Indira Gandhi
International Airport Delhi since it is the closest international airport to the embassy. Other bosses in the house could make suggestions though,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
bmdflo:

the date is nt on my printout, bt at d end of the application, I got 2 option, 11 nd 14th, i chose d earlier date, i dont know if u noticed it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
nairaspace:
While waiting for admission decision, book your appointment with Indian Embassy if you are going through them. Just fill the form and pick a date to avoid late dates due to their recent no date change policy.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
ofime123:
i apply last week i believe by now date must have gone far to ending of august too September i will advise u to fill d form today no stress is easy simple and straight. 08137094684
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:

i have little ishue filling indian embassy form, with port of entry and exit, what will i fill there, reference in india and nigeria, pls help o

If Hyderabad, it's Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad and same as Port of Exit

It's where your plane lands when you entered India. It could also be Delhi or Mumbai. Check yourself Na abi which form are you filling

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
bmdflo:

the date is nt on my printout, bt at d end of the application, I got 2 option, 11 nd 14th, i chose d earlier date, i dont know if u noticed it
my own date was on my print out
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ofime123(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:

as for reference in india I use Estonia embassy address in delhi and their phone number while in 9ja I use my mum address and phone number
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
ofime123:
my own date was on my print out
which date did you get?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
this question might be helpful for people seeking Turkey option, what type of visa will one apply for assuming one wants to go through Turkey. Gurus in the house please help.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
ofime123:
as for reference in india I use Estonia embassy address in delhi and their phone number while in 9ja I use my mum address and phone number
Ok thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
hustla:

If Hyderabad, it's Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad and same as Port of Exit

It's where your plane lands when you entered India. It could also be Delhi or Mumbai. Check yourself Na abi which form are you filling
Thanks, i only want to be careful
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
I have filled that of indian embassy and submitted but no print out, what went wrong? I have started Etonia Embassy own but on page 6 i didnt understand some questions again o. Our international passport should be what type, Official, Ordinary, or Special, etc
Ordinary passport.. Ask whatever you are not clear with nd we shall guide you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 15, 2016
jeffoe:
I'm not currently applying for india visa, if you have not made flight reservations I think port of entry and exist should be Indira Gandhi
International Airport Delhi since it is the closest international airport to the embassy. Other bosses in the house could make suggestions though,
Correct
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
Use Estonian embassy in New Delhi as your reference in India. And you sponsor as reference in Nigeria
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 15, 2016
bmdflo:
I applied for india today, got 11th of August, still contemplating d date to select for estonia embassy, I dont know how long it will take to process that of estonia considering the fact that school is resuming on 29th of AUgust. any advice pls?
11th August is quite tricky bro... I pray you don't have any issue with Indian High Commission. If you don't have any problem with them during your application then 11th of August will be perfectly okay. Indian embassy will issue your visa in 3days. And Estonian embassy in New Delhi will issue your visa within 10days. Please calculate it very well and make sure your documents are complete in other to avoid any problem.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Demaejy:

Ordinary passport.. Ask whatever you are not clear with nd we shall guide you.
Thank you so much.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 15, 2016
@ All

In other to avoid any problem or delay with Indian High Commission in Lagos, please make sure your school in Estonia send a confirmation email message attached with your Acceptance letter to Indian embassy on fs1@hcilagos. org let your school copy your email address to the message so that you can have a copy. Print out the message from your inbox and submit with other supporting documents.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Demaejy:

Use Estonian embassy in New Delhi as your reference in India. And you sponsor as reference in Nigeria
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
I wasnt allowed to save and continue, the complaint was that address of sponsor in india is invalid, i used Estonian Embassy in New Delhi
C15, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, 110 021
India
Check well if you are not doing something right... Yes, the address is correct and you should be able to save and continue. A friend did it a day before yesterday and it was successfully done. I believe it is a technical problem, check your browser , internet connection very well or do it later. I wouldn't advise you to use another address as your reference because it will be boldly written on your visa that you are visiting Eesti embassy. Try it later, it will be done
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
Thanks, i only want to be careful

Okay boss
No problem
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 5:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Demaejy:

Check well if you are not doing something right... Yes, the address is correct and you should be to save and continue. A friend did it a day before yesterday and it was successfully done. I believe it is a technical problem, check your browser , internet connection very well or do it later. I wouldn't advise you to use another address as your reference because it will be boldly written on your visa that you are visiting Eesti embassy. Try it later, it will be done

May I know what he's trying to do? Is he trying to get to India or something? Or still Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Indian Visa done....will be in india 3rd...August..
Anybody with similar schedule. .?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
hustla:

May I know what he's trying to do? Is he trying to get to India or something? Or still Estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
I am trying to fill indian embassy aplication form. i have detected the problem with address, now its saying phone number is too long or invalid, thanks my people for your helps
Still check the phone number well. You are still not doing something right. Check the format, check the code in front of it.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hustla(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
I am trying to fill indian embassy aplication form. i have detected the problem with address, now its saying phone number is too long or invalid, thanks my people for your helps

Did u use +23480....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
hustla:

Did u use +23480....
yes i do
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:

port of entry and exit is New Delhi Airport
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:
yes i do

phone number should look like this +2348032233001
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Pls guys!

Don't go to Indian embassy on your own! Try to arrange with trusted agent! Any small error or mistake na NO! Indian embassy don dey deny visa anyhow now. No more date reschedule.

Based on personal experience.

I am talking to Wakanow for assistance. I will update u guys on it.

Pls! The extra kobo wey u go give person to assist I with this will not make ur less wise! Give wat belong to Caesar to Caesar oooo.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
hakeembee:

refrence in india should be
The Consular General Estonia Embassy
Address is
C15, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, 110 021
India
Tel +91 11 4948 8650

Nigerian Reference is you sponsor
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2016
THANKS TO YOU ALL I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FILLED THE FORM, I GOT AUGUST 12 AS APPOINTMENT DATE

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (399) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.