Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881987 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nairaspace How about your homies that submitted on 12th may,any mail since?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
nairaspace:

Did you call them yet? They should send you a documentation stating you have been accepted. A letter of some sort addressed to the embassy you are applying from. But if they sent you a message "telling you to go to the embassy and if the embassy has any issue, embassy should contact them", then thats your letter.

YES, the message i received from the Euroacadeemia states such, that the Embassy of Estonia in Ankara should contact them if there is any issue.
I was expecting to a copy of the acceptance letter as well as another proof since the one sent to Ankara Embassy was sent digitally. and also a form to fill in about my family just so i want to invite any1...

I called them but no pick up so i will call tomorrow again and send email as well.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:
@Lostcity, Sobastical, Hakeembee, Yoyolagos and all.
To my question above! abeg who get answer??
brother dont panic, it takes upto two weeks to confirm payment
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:

YES, the message i received from the Euroacadeemia states such, that the Embassy of Estonia in Ankara should contact them if there is any issue.
I was expecting to a copy of the acceptance letter as well as another proof since the one sent to Ankara Embassy was sent digitally. and also a form to fill in about my family just so i want to invite any1...

The form to fill about your family can be found here. https://www.politsei.ee/dotAsset/527909.pdf

You are not applying from Turkish Embassy in Nigeria right?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:

I called them but no pick up so i will call tomorrow again and send email as well.

Bro? keep calling them,do you mind providing the number you used in reaching them? i seems not to reach them .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
hakeembee:
brother dont panic, it takes upto two weeks to confirm payment

I am sure my payment have been confirmed if not they will not send my certification to Ankara Embassy and tell me to go and apply for resident permit...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
LostCity:
Nairaspace How about your homies that submitted on 12th may,any mail since?

One is arriving India today i believe. Flew out of Naija this morning. Another is chiling and the last one having issues with indian embassy will try another embassy. Egypt or Turkey.

But all in all - progress all the way!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
LostCity:

Bro? keep calling them,do you mind providing the number you used in reaching them? i seems not to reach them .

Ok sure i will. here is the number of the admission office of Euroacadeemia
+3726115803
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
LostCity:

+372 611 5803. Call at about 8:30am Naija time

If your pre-payment was made from Naija, it takes some time which i am not sure of. Most of my peeps had theirs paid by a friend in Estonia and it was confirmed the next day as he is using the same bank as the school.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:

Ok sure i will. here is the number of the admission office of Euroacadeemia
+3726115803

This was the same number i tried with my Mtn,yet not connecting, or is there other magic ? any code to add to it?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
LostCity:

This was the same number i tried with my Mtn,yet not connecting, or is there other magic ? any code to add to it?

My guy no magic again ooh. keep trying the number till e connect
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol,Alright
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
LostCity:

Use glo! I have heard stories about Mtn.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
hakeembee:
grin My people, good news don land for me o. It was my last hope and has turned to me for a testimony today.
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.

Now, i just dey laugh Sabastically, Uziliciouslyand yoyologically

Hehe, congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
nairaspace:

One is arriving India today i believe. Flew out of Naija this morning. Another is chiling and the last one having issues with indian embassy will try another embassy. Egypt or Turkey.

But all in all - progress all the way!

What issue is he having with India embassy?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by aeboiy: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
yoyolagos:

Wen u check d school site, did dey recommend mutual benefit insurance?

the school cannot possibly mention all the accepted insurance, if you go to ESTI India website, they listed insurance in India that are accepted.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
aeboiy:

the school cannot possibly mention all the accepted insurance, if you go to ESTI India website, they listed insurance in India that are accepted.

Pls don't waste yah money pls! Just pick go ERGO Insurance abeg
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
nairaspace:

The form to fill about your family can be found here. https://www.politsei.ee/dotAsset/527909.pdf

You are not applying from Turkish Embassy in Nigeria right?

No i am not. I am in Bulgaria, so i will go to Estonia Embassy in Ankara Turkey to apply..
Even the Annex 4 form them no even send to me. Tomorrow i go write the school and call too..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
tlk2Prince:

No i am not. I am in Bulgaria, so i will go to Estonia Embassy in Ankara Turkey to apply..
Even the Annex 4 form them no even send to me. Tomorrow i go write the school and call too..

The annex 4 is what they sent to the embassy in Ankara i believe!

sobastical:

They keep telling him to bring Email Print which he had in his possession. If you go the first time with all your documents, you are safe. If you are missing anything, then it becomes a big wahala.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by jeffoe(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
hakeembee:
grin My people, good news don land for me o. It was my last hope and has turned to me for a testimony today.
Dear Hakeem Kolade Bello,

You have received an accepted offer from University of Tartu regarding [MA] Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management

Congratulations on your admission to the master’s programme at the University of Tartu.

Now, i just dey laugh Sabastically, Uziliciouslyand yoyologically
finally congrat man.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
nairaspace:

The annex 4 is what they sent to the embassy in Ankara i believe!

They keep telling him to bring Email Print which he has. If you go the first time with all your documents, you are safe. If you are missing anything, then it becomes a big wahala.

Did they take down his passport?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
sobastical:

Did they take down his passport?

No, gave him all his docs and asked him to bring the email print. Indian embassy can be crazy at times.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
sobastical:

My brother, please Sobastically tell me the page where list of documents to take to indian embassey is on this tread thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
My brother, please tell me the page where list of documents to take to indian embassey is on this tread thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by rajiism(m): 12:40am On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
My brother, please tell me the page where list of documents to take to indian embassey is on this tread thanks

Page 80....
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:01am On Jun 14, 2016
hakeembee:
My brother, please Sobastically tell me the page where list of documents to take to indian embassey is on this tread thanks

Printed application form
Appointment letter (Estonia embassy in india)
Bank statement
Sponsor letter
Affidavit copy of sponsor letter
Flight reservation
Hotel reservation
Admission letter
Back up letter from school
Waec, ielts and Co (optional)
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 3:03am On Jun 14, 2016
nairaspace:

No, gave him all his docs and asked him to bring the email print. Indian embassy can be crazy at times.

Oh yeah, I can tell
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
rajiism:

Page 80....
Thanks a bunch
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
sobastical:

Printed application form Appointment letter (Estonia embassy in india) Bank statement Sponsor letter Affidavit copy of sponsor letter Flight reservation Hotel reservation Admission letter Back up letter from school Waec, ielts and Co (optional)
Thanks a lot.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2016
jeffoe:
finally congrat man.
My brother, finally o. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2016
nairaspace:

Confirm!!!

Yes, Some of the documents i listed were not important but they just dont want any reason to be asked to come back. LOL.
Anyways, 2 got approved. One was told to bring email print on Monday showing the school emailed the embassy. He printed the auto-reply that was forwarded to him instead of the email sent to the embassy.

Will post final update on Monday. 2 down, 1 to go.
My oga, the flight and hotel reservation aspect, i want to stay with some friends in india, what should i tell them? My dad runs a construction company, should i use his company statement or his personal statement but the funds in his personal statement is not upto 2million, his company accout has a lot of funds. what sould i do.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
sobastical:

Printed application form
Appointment letter (Estonia embassy in india)
Bank statement
Sponsor letter
Affidavit copy of sponsor letter
Flight reservation
Hotel reservation
Admission letter
Back up letter from school
Waec, ielts and Co (optional)
the admission letter, is it the email one? and back up letter, how do i get that and nairaspace talked about certificate of enrollment. How do i get the copy of letter sent to indian embassey

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.