Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hairy Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Women (48594 Views)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairy Women by TeeJay6(m): 11:11am On Mar 11, 2010
like dis

Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2010
Media has brainwashed us. If the women were supposed to be hairless by nature, the frigging thing wouldnt grow. Nature intended human beings to have hair on their bodies.
Re: Hairy Women by TeeJay6(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Media has brainwashed us. If the women were supposed to be hairless by nature, the frigging thing wouldnt grow. Nature intended human beings to have hair on their bodies.
true, i actually like a bit of hair on women, its kind of sxy
Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2010
Tee_Jay:

true, i actually like a bit of hair on women, its kind of sxy

Who would have thunk it eh? shocked A reasonable comment from you kiss kiss
Re: Hairy Women by TeeJay6(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Who would have thunk it eh? shocked A reasonable comment from you kiss kiss
not as shocked as me though, who'd tot i cud get a kissh from tu? grin
Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2010
Tee_Jay:

not as shocked as me though, who'd tot i cud get a kissh from tu? grin

Well reasonable comments from NL males are a dime a dozen so when I see one, I get all warm and fuzzy inside hence the kiss wink
Re: Hairy Women by TeeJay6(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well reasonable comments from NL males are a dime a dozen so when I see one, I get all warm and fuzzy inside hence the kiss wink
hmmm its nice to know what one needs to do to get a kissh, all thats left now is to discover what is needed to get _________- grin grin
Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2010
Keep guessing grin grin grin
Re: Hairy Women by Abbeycity4(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Topic

there's nothing bad abt it. tongue
Re: Hairy Women by TeeJay6(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Keep guessing grin grin grin
aha a subtle hint wont go amiss ke grin

Abbey_city:

@Topic

there's nothing bad abt it. tongue
hmmmmm grin grin
Re: Hairy Women by madlady(f): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Topic, What's wrong with being hairy, it stops you from feeling the cold tongue
Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
madlady:

@Topic, What's wrong with being hairy, it stops you from feeling the cold tongue
Just as nature intended. No wonder im permanently cold grin grin

Tee_Jay:

aha a subtle hint wont go amiss ke grin
hmmmmm grin grin

I dont have to tell you everything tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hairy Women by GeorgeD1(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2011
i like them hairy! grin
Re: Hairy Women by Tricici(f): 10:26pm On May 13, 2011
Hairy or not hairy is not the problem. The quantity of hair is. Especially down there cool
Re: Hairy Women by ShyOne(f): 3:41am On May 14, 2011
Hair on Women

I just hate it! Especially in certain places to see it - is gross.

Here in America - to see an attractive AA female walk past with nice clothes - well cared for hair on her head and good skin and then to see hair peeking out from under her arm impacted with little white balls - little round white balls - grosses me out. Those little white balls is the deodorant and powder that many women use here that rolls up like dirt and gets stuck in the hair and when they lift their arms it's dense like a forest, you wonder if anything is going to break free and run out of the thicket - it completely RUINS her look and I just can't tell her for fear I will offend and have to deal with her more than likely crazy response.

Also - I see alot of older women with hair on their face - looking like man. uuggghh. Most of those women also have gained weight as they got older plus have facial hair like a linebacker. ahahahahahah - geezzzz please ladies, please - just put the sandwich down and back away - grab an indoor while watching tv.

Also - on me personally - NO HAIR BUT ON TOP OF THE HEAD. I hate hair on legs - it itches, it gets long - if you wear a dress - I just love smooth soft skin - that is hairless - it is just clean - no odor - less sweat and i also really gives a woman a feminine feeling that is pampering in nature. wink
Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 4:09am On May 14, 2011
Sorry but hairy women gross me out. Esp. the ones with the uni-brow.  grin

I am 22 years and JUST now getting hair under my arm and even that gross me out! lol. so you know
I am not hairy. Gladly the place I am most hairy is on my head.  cool

Shy-One:

Hair on Women

I just hate it!  Especially in certain places to see it - is gross.

Here in America - to see an attractive AA female walk past with nice clothes - well cared for hair on her head and good skin and then to see hair peeking out from under her arm impacted with little white balls - little round white balls - grosses me out.  Those little white balls is the deodorant and powder that many women use here that rolls up like dirt and gets stuck in the hair and when they lift their arms it's dense like a forest, you wonder if anything is going to break free and run out of the thicket - it completely RUINS her look and I just can't tell her for fear I will offend and have to deal with her more than likely crazy response.

Also - I see alot of older women with hair on their face - looking like man.  uuggghh.  Most of those women also have gained weight as they got older plus have facial hair like a linebacker.  ahahahahahah - geezzzz please ladies, please - just put the sandwich down and back away - grab an indoor while watching tv.

Also - on me personally - NO HAIR BUT ON TOP OF THE HEAD.  I hate hair on legs - it itches, it gets long - if you wear a dress - I just love smooth soft skin - that is hairless - it is just clean - no odor  - less sweat and i also really gives a woman a feminine feeling that is pampering in nature.   wink

*Mz.D spasses out!* ewwwww ew ew ew ewwwwww!!!!!!!  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hairy Women by GeorgeD1(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2011
Tricici:

Hairy or not hairy is not the problem. The quantity of hair is. Especially down there cool

he, he, he! i like them very hairy-especially down there! wink cool
Re: Hairy Women by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2011
Hair on women? Arrggh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.