Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) (48161 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Bvlgari: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2023

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by ThatrealestApex: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just when I thought I've seen it all grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Sweetvie: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bride's father sitting at a corner wondering if he has done the right thing grin grin

368 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Westerhoffe(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Bride's father sitting at a corner wondering if he has done the right thing grin grin

Like,, "Is my daughter safe like this?"

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Like,, "Is my daughter safe like this?"
I tell you grin grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Oblitz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by fourboys: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
That girl don enter am

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by incandescentena: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good energy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Waterlilly: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
bullshit

17 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Smitaro100(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yeye dey smell undecided

12 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by wahalawahala: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wayre re o😂

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by colonelwealth(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Persephone1:

Oh my grin grin cheesy
Very funny.

But I like the groom's Tai chi concept.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by mykymyk101: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
His performance is for his gym mates to honour their presence.

You play soccer but you can't play combat sport, you fight.

If you know you know.

9 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
colonelwealth:

Oh my grin grin cheesy
Very funny.

But I like the groom's Tai chi concept.
Lol don't mind me. 😂😂😂

It's a nice concept. Although some part of me thinks it's out of place.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by obinna58(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
No let yourself be the scapegoat he caught his wife cheating with

E go rain for your body wotowoto

10 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Zonefree(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
May we not get married to what we don't know.

Amen.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by datola: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
What is 'Tai Chi' ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by OsuIgboIpob: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nice

Maybe he married her a Virgin.

Real top G can do anything for a Virgin
IT'S LIKE A BRAND NEW CAR THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DRIVEN OR EVEN TESTED BEFORE cool cool shocked

But if na OLOSHO wey don loose count of her bodycount or her bodycount is even greater than their age [b]like most girls of this generation, THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE AN HONOURABLE WEDDING.

NO BRIDE PRICE SHOULD EVEN BE PAID OR JUST DIVIDE THE BRIDE PRICE BY HER BODYCOUNT [/b]
cool cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by ImoleNaija: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
I hope he would do the Tai Chi better in bed; to avoid story that touches the heart. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
I see that groom enrolling in a kung-fu class, I see him resigning from his job so he can become a kung-fu master, I see him going to China to face the monks there, I see them breaking his leg and ribs.

I see him coming back to Nigeria, I see him becoming a pastor, I see his wife becoming mummy GO, I see him lying to his member that he's the world's best kung-fu master, I see him telling them that he fought Satan face to face and defeated him, I see him members dashing him huge sums of money, I see him buying private jets.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by 10thTenthMan: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is not Tai Chi but Karate.

He is performing a Karate Kata called Empi (The Flying Swallow) which is the 14th Kata and usually performed at the First Dan Black Belt Stage. However, some schools teach Katas earlier than usual.

He is a Karateka. Though with sloppy waza (technique). The videos show the Kata and the breakdown of its application (Bunkai).

I also do not think this demonstration is necessary on his wedding day. But hey it is his day. He should enjoy anything that makes him happy or makes the day special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsByJxZZBGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkgJTjt44k

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by NothingDoMe: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Some will say it's passion. I say it's a mental case. It's like a doctor showing surgical skills during his/her wedding.

He should have married Tai Chi instead of disturbing someone's daughter.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by PulaPower: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Doesn't change anything so long the woman is not a virgin..

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by nairalanda1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tai chi

If the groom keeps it up, he would be very fit into his old age. Tai chi is good for keeping your body supple and youngish. Basically, it's stretching.

It's a good habit. Some people think it is 'occultic', since it is based on Chinese tradtional religion. That's where Pilates comes in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by engineerkola: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hahaha. Do not practice it on your wife after marriage please
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by smile11s(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
ok
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
The wife go too chop beating grin

6 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
One chance

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by maivd: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Danisaint112(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
The ladies father will be like; "hope you ain't practicalising how to Chinese my daughter when you get married to her." cheesy

But on a serious note someone like me go cut the guy serious warning after the wedding ceremony. smiley
Re: Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) by Mjshexy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
I'm just sorry for the innocent wife, Tai Chi slap and kicks non stop grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.