Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

1972xy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1972xy's Profile / 1972xy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 29 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Tunde Ednut Celebrates His 37th Birthday In 8 Countries. P'square Buy Cow by 1972xy: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Turn it to Obi supporters party then eat your cow alone.
Politics / Re: Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) by 1972xy: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is an old new, very old vedio ..this in an indication that nairaland is partisan .why reposting it ?
Politics / Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna by 1972xy: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is coming.....meennn see crowd.
Kaduna for Obi.
Walk over for Apc,pdp,nnpp combined .

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? by 1972xy: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Jigawa
Zamfara
Sokoto
Borno
Benue
Plateau
Adamawa
Fct
Yobe
Obi all the way......
Politics / Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano by 1972xy: 4:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi will beat kwankwaso and Atiku in Kano.
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Katsina.
Obi will beat Atiku in Sokoto
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Kaduna
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Borno
Obi will beat Atiku in Adamawa
Atiku will beat Obi in Enugu
Asiwaju will beat Obi in Imo
Atiku will beat Obi in Anambra
Obi will beat Asiwaju in Lagos and Ekiti
Atiku will win Oyo, Osun and Ogun
Politics / Re: Tinubu Interested In Welfare Of Igbo Man, Needs Our Support — Kalu (Video) by 1972xy: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Burruchaga71:
What I will do to this
IDIOT if I meet him face to face eeh, only almighty God knows.

One of the sabo we have in Igbo land.
He is telling u d truth.

1 Like

Politics / Re: G5 Governors Will Soon Shut Door Of Reconciliation - Wike Warns PDP by 1972xy: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oga do your worst . You are dwelling too long on Nyeba Nyeba . Do your worst if you can. Pdp will not shift ground for your selfish interest.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud by 1972xy: 4:24am On Jan 14, 2023
I know say na Dem Dem . They want to import goods from Singapore ,Taiwan, .Na their work.
Criminals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Will Run A Private Sector-Driven Economy by 1972xy: 4:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Jestin:
A walking corps can not resuscitate our dying economy.
Just wait and see....
No more importation of goods ,no more importation of used parts .....lobatan for Nna .
Nna eyes go clear.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar by 1972xy: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2023
Nothing to offer than culverts ..and painting of old schools.
I pity Bauchi people....for allowing this dumb head as governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by 1972xy: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
KashApp:
I'm from Ekiti and by the grace of God, my vote and my 4 siblings will go for Peter Obi.
Stop deceiving yourself.
You an Igbo man. Fake Ekiti man...ipob runaway.
You eyes go soon clear.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: INEC Officials Frustrating Nigerians Willing To Collect PVCs - Labour Party by 1972xy: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Apc is not complaining, pdp is not complaining,Anpp is not complaining .. It is only Labour party crying foul.
Done on them that they are loosing already
Ntooo!
Politics / Re: Buhari Arrives In Adamawa For APC Rally (Video) by 1972xy: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
[b] Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin grin they will get High BP Buhari is fully in the Game for APC to remain in power till the second coming of Jesus Christ grin grin grin grin

I and other BMCs are fully in Yola, today is another happiest day

The whole world should be aware that Peter Obi is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria, Peter Obituary opened his mouth and said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released, Pandora Obituary said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost, watch the video below, he said he turn Northerners to slaves unto the Igbos if he wins. The DSS should do the needful and arrest Peter Obituary now, before things gets out of hand [/b]Pandora is an ipob. He is a member of ESN.
Reason, he couldn't condemn their activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU
Politics / Re: Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family by 1972xy: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Datti Baba Ahmed cannot tell me that he is a Nigerian. If he can sincerely tell Nigerian the history of how his grandfather came to Nigeria from the Gambia.
Nigeria is a fertile land for Fulanis from all walk of life to come with their flocks of cow to settle having discovered our green vegetation ,they never returned. Same, is Datti Hammed grand father .
That's the foreigner Obi wants to impose on us as vice president .
Why would he not cry when he was told the truth about his background?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Culture / Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by 1972xy: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sex slave disguise as married woman. Lol
Politics / Re: Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) by 1972xy: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obasanjo is not a politician. He is not popular among his people. He could have a name in Nigeria but not among his people . This is the reason he sees Tinubu as someone blocking his name to shine among his people
Tinubu is seen as a leader in the southwest and Obasanjo doesn't want to accept him as his leader.
Tinubu is a politician unlike Obasanjo who is a military leader.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In India With Cocaine And Other Drugs Worth N14m by 1972xy: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
2 Biafrans and one Ghanaians.
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) by 1972xy: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2022
This is why all of them run to to Tinubu home country to live.
If Tinubu had not make his country home safe and secure to live,would you ipobians find it safe to live?
Obi of 8 years in Anambra is a waste. . He didn't put anything in place for Igbos to benefit..rather he only succeeded in turning the state into theatre of criminals ,war and kidnappings .
75% of biafrans now live in Lagos.....courtesy of Asiwaju who made it safe for them to live and to do business.
But their coconut head will not agree with me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) by 1972xy: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2022
But why in Lagos ? Obi is not serious. I think people in the rural area like Obosi, Oshimeyi , Ngbidi, Uyi, even Onitsha needed it most. Why Lagos?
Oga Obi go to your state and canvas for vote.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by 1972xy: 2:50am On Dec 10, 2022
All I can see is red oil in Obi's mouth.
Food / Re: Look At The Snake We Killed. by 1972xy: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Black mamba.....
Poisonous beast.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: EFCC Auctions 435 Forfeited Vehicles In Lagos (photos) by 1972xy: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yahoo boys cars
Dangerous to buy.
Politics / Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by 1972xy: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
Please, why are people referring to Atiku as Mikano?
He is the one importing Mikano generator into Nigeria therefore killing Nigeria Electricity.
Politics / Re: President Buhari Receives Delegation From Gombe State Led By Governor Inuwa. PIX by 1972xy: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
Oil dispute !
Bauchi and Gombe
War !
Education / Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by 1972xy: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
What else do you want to know about terrorism ?
That is just it in action.
Fear, murder, agony, running into different direction ,kidnapping, destruction ,maim ,slaughter ,shoot,.....
These are end points of terrorism.
Weldone guys for acting it out.
A+++ for you guys
Politics / Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by 1972xy: 3:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Everyone is free to vote his or her conscience .
This is a free world.
Tinubu I need.
My vote is just 1 out of millions .

There is no need to castigate
There is no need for hatred
There is no need to abuse
We are all one.

We have our voter cards to do the needful.
Let's use it according to our judgement.
And, may the winner emerge.
Politics / Re: We Have Raised Over ₦10 Million In 24 Hours For Peter Obi Campaign: Aisha Yesufu by 1972xy: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Campaign no be moimoin. Nna go soon sell Nna house.
The game is not meant for children like Obi.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) by 1972xy: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi Pandora thinks say political campaign na moimoin abi he thinks say na for children.
How many states has obi covered so far out of 36 states.?
Biafra saviour don enter one chance�

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by 1972xy: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Give Atiku power, he will sell it to himself

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion by 1972xy: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
The point is:
What are his achievements as a governor in Anambra state.?

I understand he invested state money in his family business. Is it proper as a governor?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East by 1972xy: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
What do you expect from him ? He is one of them .They are his boys.
Esn is his militant ...foot soldiers
Ipob ,esn, Obi what is the difference? They are one body.
Politics / Re: I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares by 1972xy: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Everybody knows that Atiku is going to privatize Nigeria the moment he becomes the president of Nigeria.
He is going to sell everything in Nigeria to himself in the name of privatization .He is coming back to finish what he started in baba regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.