Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Detest Light Skinned Women.. (13342 Views)

:o / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by jnrbayano(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Hmmmmm to his Hmmmmm undecided

I was just removing pieces of fish bone that got struck to my wisdom tooth.

undecided
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

I was just removing pieces of fish bone that got struck to my wisdom tooth.

undecided

I rest my case then. tongue Don't let Tellwisdom know u have parts of him in your mouth sha o. grin
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by jnrbayano(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

I rest my case then. tongue Don't let Tellwisdom know u have parts of him in your mouth sha o. grin

angry

Who is he to you?

cheesy
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

angry

Who is he to you?

cheesy

Erm....Erm....absolutely nothing o. Don't even know the guy. Infact, I am innocent! cheesy

Idowu, see what you have caused? angry
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by jnrbayano(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Erm....Erm....absolutely nothing o. Don't even know the guy. Infact, I am innocent! cheesy

Idowu, see what you have caused? angry

I will tell for you tongue
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

I will tell for you tongue

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Tymax(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fair girls are "one kind" lipsrsealed Dark ones are tongue yummy. grin

Honestly, I don't understand the craze for fair girls. Most of them are not even fine. angry They are just covered in yellow paint or something. No offence.

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

cheesy cheesy

Hi there Vivi
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Hi there Vivi

Hi there!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Hi there!
That was quick , are you mentally connected to Nairaland ?
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
neoapocalypse:

That was quick , are you mentally connected to Nairaland ?

Errr...there is a Mentions button now dude
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm I'm surprised... guys who prefer dark skinned girls. we need to celebrate o cheesy my bro likes both.. but when it comes to facial beauty, fair girls get noticed immediately.. while in sexiness(big curvy butt, full boobz etc) it suits dark girls more.. and are considered sexy. but some dark girls are strikingly beautiful and vice versa.
hmmmmmmmmmmm! Guess u re black..... It's not just a colour, its an attitude. EroticAngelina. U remind me of 1 play boy mansion angelina.
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hackin:
hmmmmmmmmmmm! Guess u re black..... It's not just a colour, its an attitude. EroticAngelina. U remind me of 1 play boy mansion angelina.
oh...by my username right?
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
oh...by my username right?
yea
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hackin:
yea
haha figured ^^
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Different strokes for different folks,whatever rocks your boat cool

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by cbrass(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Noooooooo....I'm light brown. grin grin grin grin

Which one is light-brown again o cheesy , well out of curosity I sneaked into your profile grin

Well...it could have been the Techno phone you used in taking the pix that made you look like that or probably you escaped from the dark color either naturally or otherwise

2 Likes

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
cbrass:

Which one is light-brown again o cheesy , well out of curosity I sneaked into your profile grin

Well...it could have been the Techno phone you used in taking the pix that made you look like that or probably you escaped from the dark color either naturally or otherwise
What are you saying? I escaped from the dark colour? Wot da heck? Dude, you are not making sense mehn
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by cbrass(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

What are you saying? I escaped from the dark colour? Wot da heck? Dude, you are not making sense mehn

Hmm, first of all don't want you to think I mean an insult, was just trying to say you could have been darker than this before

2 Likes

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Errr...there is a Mentions button now dude

Dude ? Ain't no dude and yeah I know there's a mentions button but I just posted that comment you replied almost instantly
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
cbrass:

Hmm, first of all don't want you to think I mean an insult, was just trying to say you could have been darker than this before
So in others words,I dey bleach ba? U need help! Serious help.
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by cbrass(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

So in others words,I dey bleach ba? U need help! Serious help.

Did I say you bleach ni?? Haba!!! Stop putting words into my mouth joh...or better still into my fingers,

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
rawpadgin:
op wen i was ur age i can kill for women with big butt

now i can't imaging myself marrying one

don't worry wen u finally grow up u will realize that complexion is not important
So you like them plywood assed? grin grin

#teampancakenyash# cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Go back and read your title. Detest is a strong word ya no? You are basically saying light skinned girls are disgusting right? You might want to sort your eye problems out cus that chick on my prof is fair.
Idowu is that you on your profile? If it is then you're a lot younger than I expected...and prettier smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Idowuogbo:

Abeg face your lane! Which yeye opinion? You mean the indirect insult? undecided abeg clear make i see road mehn...birds of the same feather.
. I think u have a knack for improper word usage.Anyways,that's ur damn bizness.
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by cbrass(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
enkay4love:
[color=#990000][/color]. I think u have a knack for improper word usage.Anyways,that's ur damn bizness.

So you noticed it too?

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
cbrass:

So you noticed it too?
. Yes oo.Simply don't understand why a mature individual will be sounding like like a child.

2 Likes

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
cbrass:

He didn't mean to use that word, infact he corrected himself later...by the way are you fair ni??
Ya bro thanks for pointing that out...No disrespect to fair ladies out there and when i mean fair ladies i mean natural fair ladies like one of psquare's wife lola or something..Not some ''ude nyere mu aka'' fair girls.. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ishilove:

Idowu is that you on your profile? If it is then you're a lot younger than I expected...and prettier smiley
Awww...thanks! I'll pass on the compliments to that babe on my prof grin tongue wink
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
cbrass:

Did I say you bleach ni?? Haba!!! Stop putting words into my mouth joh...or better still into my fingers,
undecided undecided
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
enkay4love:
[color=#990000][/color]. I think u have a knack for improper word usage.Anyways,that's ur damn bizness.
Then get off my damn case oo... Busybody oshi angry
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by starlite101(f): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
@LEAFLET My, oh my...you do not detest us the same way we detest you. Please find several seats ...you and your antics are tired. Black is beautiful in ANY shade....you wish you could pull me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.