Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Detest Light Skinned Women.. (13336 Views)

:o / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2014
LEAFLET:

I tire ooo..That guy don take break here....Him time don pass him and 190...They use to bully us back then when i was all up in here as a guest..

Nawa o..its like it is a crime to say your own opinion
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2014
dazzlemee:

Nawa o..its like it is a crime to say your own opinion
Nne how?
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Smartiegurl(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
I bet you young man......if u meet me, ur gon love light skinned gurls all d days of your life! **winks**
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
LEAFLET:
Vodoo..Is that really you grin grin grin

It is really me.

I dont understand why it is so hard to believe that white ppl can visit this forum?! Its not like its fbi secret files angry
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
LEAFLET:

Nne how?

Lol dont mind me.jare..its the people that keep on calling Mr cork into matter that does not concern him
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by starlite101(f): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2014
voodoo85:

It is really me.

I dont understand why it is so hard to believe that white ppl can visit this forum?! Its not like its fbi secret files angry

He struggles to understand the thoughts/intents of anyone just a shade lighter than himself......best to ignore him.
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 04, 2014
starlite101:

He struggles to understand the thoughts/intents of anyone just a shade lighter than himself......best to ignore him.

Hes too dark, if id be single i wouldnt go out with him as well
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Emart(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2014
evegran:
. If its my hair you're on about, then you're nothing but an unemployed, retarded, pathetic, nonentity. Have a nice weekend. Nuisance!
Biko nu... No insults in Nairaland... Pretty, tho...
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by adonbilivit: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Kittenprincess1:
yea.....op u r rit,av met 2 guyz dat dislyks fair skinned ladies.dey don't even lyk fair men also,one of d guyz z fair bt his doin everything possible to get dark.....frm usin okin soap to using bar soap for washin plates.......d guy z 30+
does okin soap make one dark? i love being dark
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by twerkjack: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2014
LEAFLET:
I am wondering if i am alone on this...There is this growing trend about every guy preferring fairer ladies to dark ones but my case is different..I don't find fair girls sexy in any away and it's a great turn off for me...Any other brother with me here? Abi na only me waka come?... cheesy shocked
light skinned guys irritate me. ȋ̝̊̅̄
Like em slim and dark
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
twerkjack:
light skinned guys irritate me. ȋ̝̊̅̄
Like em slim and dark
Cool..Guess I am just gonna pass..Dark yes, but slim.No way..
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
voodoo85:

Hes too dark, if id be single i wouldnt go out with him as well
Thank God you are not single..
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Smartiegurl:
I bet you young man......if u meet me, ur gon love light skinned gurls all d days of your life! **winks**
I seriously doubt it smartgurl...You will have to prove me wrong.. cool cool
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
starlite101:

You are one sick girl..Why are you taking this thread to your heart..Chill the f**k out!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by starlite101(f): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
LEAFLET:

You are one sick girl..Why are you taking this thread to your heart..Chill the f**k out!

Get a life. Please know it was all funny to me, do you honestly think I care about you or lost any sleep over your words? The mere fact that you've resorted to using profanity speaks volumes. Don't let cyberspace anonymity pump you up too much. Have an awesome weekend! I plan to enjoy mine. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2014
LEAFLET:

I seriously doubt it smartgurl...You will have to prove me wrong.. cool cool
let's hook up then
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Smartiegurl:
let's hook up then
Deal?
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by greatmarshall(m): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2014
Smartiegurl:
fine girl... cool
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Smartiegurl(f): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2014
greatmarshall:
fine girl... cool
**winks**
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Smartiegurl(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
LEAFLET:

Deal?
lolz. Why not?
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nimen(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2014
evegran:
. Crying over spilled milk you said? Aww now its apparent you're one deluded nigger. I don't even know what you look like. Why would you completely delude yourself and ignore reality, thinking anyone is tripping or wanting you? What are you worth? What's your value? Seriously? You can't even afford my hair! Apparently you're one bored, loud civil servant -(no offense to hard working civil servants out there) but I'm trying to say you have just proven that you are extremely crappy! Please, wake up to reality. Nobody is tripping for you, stop deluding your lonely self. Sheep!

seriously babe what are you? 16? You don't even know the nigga, you sure he won't buy you and your village? Seriously you just acted childish
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Nimen:

seriously babe what are you? 16? You don't even know the nigga, you sure he won't buy you and your village? Seriously you just acted childish

Who's this attention seeking dwarf? :s :/
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nimen(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2014
evegran:

Who's this attention seeking dwarf? :s :/

hahahahaha.... You don't want to exchange words with me babe, i could be real nasty in my choice of words, please don't quote me again, so i could forget your sorry existence

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Nimen:

hahahahaha.... You don't want to exchange words with me babe, i could be real nasty in my choice of words, please don't quote me again, so i could forget your sorry existence

You're faceless.

If u don't wanna be quoted. Why would u quote me and expect Id be quiet?
What would u abuse?

Deluded nonentity. Don't get a job and better things to do with your time. Be looking for girls on nl to abuse cause you were raised by animals apparently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is Olosho In Ibadan / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.