Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,864 members, 7,866,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (234933 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Williamzz: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
#TEAMROZZAY#

VOTE ROZZAY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by EvilSeeed: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Icekeeng(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Anaskie:
Having gone through the different profiles, I must admit that the contstants are really pretty, but only one caught my fancy.

Cupidora for Miss Nairaland 2014!

If I have a million votes, I'd give them all to u!

Luv u swty.

TEAM CUPIDORA

kiss
Unfortunately you have just one, so i urge you to join the winning team #team_rozzay, she promised to share puff puff to all of us that voted her! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Icekeeng(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2014
rozzay:

Rozzay is highly honoured by ur comment sir, thank u so much am very grateful pls join my campaign team.
#team Rozzay#

Ngwanu i hear you ma!
#team_rose_rose
#team_rozzay
#team_is_do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by aboyaji(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2014
jennimma. ................ And temigracie

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Icekeeng:

Ngwanu i hear you ma!
#team_rose_rose
#team_rozzay
#team_is_do

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by mizcalvina(f): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Team#rozzay# vote for class vote for beauty for for rozzay miss nl 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2014
aboyaji:
jennimma. ................ And temigracie
. Thanks Sweetie
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by dabarpharmacy: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by marcjoe(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Time for some peeps to pick a nairaland girlfriend.. tongue

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by joseph1832(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Endorsements and accreditations from everywhere. To honor the future Miss Nairaland 2014. They made a bottle of courvoisier Rose in her name.

Rozzay on the speeding train.

#TeamRozzay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2014
dabarpharmacy:
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Crocz(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2014
According to our popularity index, Rozzay out of the blues has overtaken most if not all the contestants and seems to be the favourite for the crown....what a turn around of events!

Like they say "if you can't beat them, join them" #teamRozzay

Crocz, reporting live from Miss NL 2014!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by EvilSeeed: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2014
mizcalvina:

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2014
temigracie:

Hanhan!!!!

This is bad!

Are you from Kwara state?
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Angelamina pay no attention to these haters you are beautiful grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Lagunna:

Are you from Kwara state?
Lagunna the Vampire!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

Lagunna the Vampire!!!! grin grin grin

Sharrap dia angry grin
Just an innocent question o.
She dey look like one of my sisters grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by joseph1832(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
EvilSeeed:
angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1825407_cusersl0239211picturesf1medium_gifc70c65ce878d8196bbed95d04cd3e583
Come oh! Shey no be labalaba I dey see say she tattoo for her breast?. Hehehe.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Lagunna:

Sharrap dia angry grin
Just an innocent question o.
She dey look like one of my sisters grin
See as guilty conscience dey worry you no be name I just call you? grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Williamzz: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
thanks brov....and promise...we've something for everyone from the campaign committee....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Crocz:
According to our popularity index, Rozzay out of the blues has overtaken most if not all the contestants and seems to be the favourite for the crown....what a turn around of events!

Like they say "if you can't beat them, join them" #teamRozzay

Crocz, reporting live from Miss NL 2014!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
mizcalvina:
Manager mizcalvina I sight u!
#team Rozzay#
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by chocopearl(f): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Chaii dis campaign thread dey hot o aswear. Still on d matter, i'm wit d super sexy & fwesh Angelamina y'all need to check her out.

#Team Angelamina
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

See as guilty conscience dey worry you no be name I just call you? grin grin grin

Dem tell u say na vampire my mama name me angry grin
Your right yansh dia.
Me and you get scores to settle sef.. I don catch you angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by KingTom(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Lagunna:

Dem tell u say na vampire my mama name me angry grin
Your right yansh dia.
Me and you get scores to settle sef.. I don catch you angry angry
Scores ko scores ni grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

Scores ko scores ni grin

You go see my boys when dem enter calab angry tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Superstar007(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) by Superstar007(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
marcjoe:
Time for some peeps to pick a nairaland girlfriend.. tongue

Ehen. Bros, na you I dey find since.
Abeg join the winning team. #TeamAngelamina. If you doubt me check her out

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (154) (Reply)

Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.