Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (46568 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by femi4: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2014
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up
You can always say NO now
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by ugoezeik(m): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

no na silver circle
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Henrick007: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2014
xynerise:
Guys be begging a girl for kpekus in a closed door situation like their lives depend on it. They keep giving stories like "Pls, it has been 6months I had sex and it is affecting me seriously"...smh..No be small thing
true talk
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by ajumobia(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
me i dey guilty of number 1. But now am happily married...........
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by iceberylin(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Mondisweets:
i sense that u have been a victim on #10 for a while now grin
į doŋ laugh yoų ŋa...

çђęçķ oųţ ţђę şçŗęęŋ şђot tongue

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2014
iceberylin:

į doŋ laugh yoų ŋa...

çђęçķ oųţ ţђę şçŗęęŋ şђot tongue
hahahahahahaha bad niggggaaaaa... Baba even show us screen shot wink
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by runtinxnigga(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2014
No. 3
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Adeolaopeyemi(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Not everybody that is guilty of that anyway
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2014
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up
yea...is like u are a victim
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by dabarpharmacy: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by kuntash: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
no vex bros, which category you fall ? tongue

I expected to get other meaningful challenges guys face other than just ladies etc..

the thread topic is too broad to just narrow it squarely on the opposite sex...

just as you have it from the lyrics of 89% of naija music today... quite sad in my view
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
kuntash:

I expected to get other meaningful challenges guys face other than just ladies etc..

the thread topic is too broad to just narrow it squarely on the opposite sex...

just as you have it from the lyrics of 89% of naija music today... quite sad in my view
the content of the message should have given you an insight that it's all about the opposite sex

Btw, the title of your thread must be catchy otherwise wink
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by gidzy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Stop wasting time; boost your intelligence click here www.gidzynbrainboost..com
Stay updated with BRAINboost for lessons all on ICT

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by iceberylin(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahaha bad niggggaaaaa... Baba even show us screen shot wink
wę dęm boyş grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Revolva(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am guilty of all............go call police
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by UyiIredia(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
5 has sorta happened to me.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Dramadiddy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
3 5 6
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Edigrows: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Only reading comments... i know nothing about wat dis OP posted smiley
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by novemberboi: 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
All of d above
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Equado(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2014
VickyyB:
So much stupidity from the self-acclaimed intelligentia.
All I can see is foolishness. undecided
yea...you're the 'foolish one' tongue
VickyyB:
So much stupidity from the self-acclaimed intelligentia.
All I can see is foolishness. undecided
yea...you're the 'foolish one'
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Equado:
yea...you're the 'foolish one' :Pyea...you're the 'foolish one'
very very foolish girl
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by stevoskyj(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=27574172]

3. You offered to take a lady on a date and she told you she doesn't want to go out and you keep pestering her but deep down within yourself you are happy because your cash remain intact your pocket grin

Then you go drinking beer witg the boys *guys na guys*

8. Having spent so much on a lady, inwardly you are like " if this babe no gree make I bleep her shey my moni never enter voice mail so "
LWKMD4H
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:
Please what kind of foolish post is this?
Is it only Ladies and Sex that young men preocupy their time/life with?
God made you for a lot more than this.
Stop this narrow minded perspectivr of life.
A bush man sighted.. You sounded like an animal just released from the zoo
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by kingopta(m): 1:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Funny thread indeed
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by deennest: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
bros are you sure ? not even number 4 ? tongue

Even Number 4.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Rapmoney(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]so your work for Nl na to reason people matter undecided[/size]

My guy, if u see person wen e thread dey make sense, make u still try appreciate am because e nor easy. Tosyne2much dey try for this romance section. I dor talk finish, ageg Okoli pass me the kpoli wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.