Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (46571 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tymax:

Temigracie please come o cheesy

Ty darling, am here ooo.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:

Ty darling, am here ooo.

Watsup beauty?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Franchise21:
Abeg, call am sharp sharp n let her knw my condition. If she gree, then she's got my vote. Shikena

Lol

Hmmmmm

**Praying** Heavenly Father, give me wisdom to tackle this issue (amen).

Franchise, am so so sorry to disappoint you.

Truly, I need your vote. Truly, I need your support. But I am taken already.

My heart is for someone else. I hope you understand.

Thanks for understanding. Thanks for your support too.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by philclem(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
....Girls falling for this trick since 18BC till present.btwn,when someone tells u he loves u,the truth is u don't know when the guy actually does cause the good guy will always say the same thing......in a nutshell,girls wisening up is not when a guy says I love u cause that's what they like and will still like till tomorrow,unless the girl never wan hook up grin
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

Hmmmmm

**Praying** Heavenly Father, give me wisdom to tackle this issue (amen).

Franchise, am so so sorry to disappoint you.

Truly, I need your vote. Truly, I need your support. But I am taken already.

My heart is for someone else. I hope you understand.

Thanks for understanding. Thanks for your support too.
Lolz... Tym wud tell sha. Let's start frm here, kfb
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true ooo!!! guys are so guilty of these things.

but op is guilty of all of them.
I'm only guilty of only 1,3,5 and 7 tongue
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
afamjb:
u go soon get waist dislocation for dis ur picture. ...
na etigi she dey dance
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm only guilty of only 1,3,5 and 7 tongue
naso grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
[deleted]
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
TheNaijan:

Well...Yes-bangships don't suck for some...and relationships do really suck for some. Why do I need a relationships when I can get one night stands with 8's and 9's or f_ckb)ddies?
Relationships may lead to marriage... and hell some people find marriage overrated...not everyone wants to be stuck with one woman forever... Some men prefer to take only younger beautiful women as they grow older.
Only a stupid guy would allows himself to be directly or indirectly manipulated or played by a chick...
Fake love or do you mean seduce? Personally, I decided long ago never to use the word ''love'' to a chick(because of obvious reasons-do the math)... I'd rather say, I feel attracted to you in a strong way...
Only male betas place women on a pedestal....you see a nice chick(white, black, Brazillian, etc); you are attracted to her-then say something... play your cards right..keep it short...dominate... spice things up... even if it doesn't work out well-your ego should be intact.
Be an alpha, make money, workout, gain self improvement(know how to cook, etc), help those in need if you can,
travel the world...bang...bang... bang 8's and 10... if you want a kid... you can get married or maybe have one with a surrogate...and live your life... If you want someone to rely on to... then find a short term partner...or better still don't be weak...
D[b]icaprio, Dan Bilzerian...May Weather[/b]...they are some of the men living this kind of life...
I like the one of Dicaprio... I sometimes wish to live that kind of life, but my religious believes tells me, I shouldn't....
hmmmmm I dnt even knw what to say... Nice use of grammar anyway wink

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by rhames(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
egbon no mind am jawe, na hypocrite him be

Just damn guilty of all the offences listed above not one. grin

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by afamjb: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
b1327:
na etigi she dey dance
na she sabi oh....
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
afamjb:
na she sabi oh....
lmao
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by kenechukwuj(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am guilty of all of them except No 5
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by lacreamieboie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Temptee101:
And that warranted you going to the extent of displaying her pic without her consent. You dont correct an error by committing another
Oya slap me... Oniranu!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by eblazer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
well op you're correct ,but that seems to be fun of most guys because its like chasing a she goat......
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Evasmillingguy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
[size=18pt]IS THERE ANYTHING I WON'T SEE ON NAIRALAND?[/size]
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by coolebux(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up

Were you a victim
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Cusan: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
You are on your own with your per cooked ideologies
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by fireforfire: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
lacreamieboie:
see this fresher o! she just dey yab people anyhow! u better take am easy o... Nairalanders mouth na razor o.

IKILO PATAKI!
y she bend like dat? waist dey pain am
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by lacreamieboie(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
fireforfire:

y she bend like dat? waist dey pain am
because u said it!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Duchaello(f): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Brainhack!!! Where are you?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Emmanuel950(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
adonbilivit:
i dont rush out to get a condom when a chick is going to visit me. i never run out of condom...i always have condom in my wallet and my wallet is always with me. konji fit catch u anywhere anytime and AIDS is real

Bros, oku mmuo. .#hellfire things on ya mind.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by brainhack(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Duchaello:
Brainhack!!! Where are you?

Kilode, You didnt reply my message. Why are you shouting my name in the middle of the night.

I shouldnt be here, i have Agoraphobia embarassed
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by micolaj: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
Nobody should quote me again.
Comment on topic.
PELE
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by nawtikid(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

You can bend for all I care.
It amazes me how you're playing a victim when it's obvious you quoted me first and I asked you to get brain soon.

The other one posted a dumb post and I corrected him bluntly.
vicky blazet?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by adonbilivit: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Emmanuel950:

Bros, oku mmuo. .#hellfire things on ya mind.
na u put am for mind?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by brainb0xx(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am actually a defination of dat number 7..:-)
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
brainb0xx:
Am actually a defination of dat number 7..:-)
bwahahahahahahaha lwkmd... Me sef wey be OP follow join that number 7 Ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by EdwardRandy(m): 1:10am On Oct 31, 2014
guilty of no 4 undecidedguilty of no 4
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]so your work for Nl na to reason people matter undecided[/size]
i sense that u have been a victim on #10 for a while now grin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by happykidArotiba(m): 3:06am On Oct 31, 2014
kilokeys:
funny enough... only no.10 has happened to me... i was shocked
me too, just that I don't even know aw to know..wen it happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.