Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? (46565 Views)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tymax:
Hehehe that number 3 ehn... I remember my uni days. grin
Tosyne2much when will you stop exposing your fellow guys na? grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/2opt6lqyclnya8iput46ekm228bhb42b1280502[/img]
bros no vex ooooo.. This ppl wan spoil my name oooo.. Its high time I stopped this casting
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by rigarmortis: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:
Nobody should quote me again.
Comment on topic.

who is this one with DP that looks like a malnourished plant bending towards sunlight? .........nobody should quote you?.....news flash!!!!!...this is a public forum, get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by SlimSkipper(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

You can bend for all I care.
It amazes me how you're playing a victim when it's obvious you quoted me first and I asked you to get brain soon.

The other one posted a dumb post and I corrected him bluntly.

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by pembisco(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
chidimmaaa:
Number 4 is so annoying eh. Thank God some girls have wisend up

so mek we scroll up go chek no4 abi
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Suresh08: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
Very very very true.

I'm waiting for a Counter thread sha
Girl i want see ur face.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by viczing(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
so people still dey use gold circle.............smh

are you nigga raw, mr raw or raw nwanne, if your any of the afforemention then your soon gonna get 1 disease soonest angry
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by deennest: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
None of the above.... Correct - grin est guy ever
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
deennest:
None of the above.... Correct - grin est guy ever
bros are you sure ? not even number 4 ? tongue
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by nickz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
viczing:

are you nigga raw, mr raw or raw nwanne, if your any of the afforemention then your soon gonna get 1 disease soonest angry
#teamvirgin
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by davades(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:

If to say u no dey go ashewo joint u for know say e still dey exist!!!!
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by viczing(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:

are you nigga raw, raw nwanne or Mr raw if so then your bout to get doomed, or already doomed
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by nickz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
davades:

ashewo joint
me?
dem dey share money. there??
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by nickz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
davades:

ashewoo joint
me

them dey share money there??tongue
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by mifavour(f): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
klem93:
am not guilty of any cause am just too perfect oooo grin grin grin grin grin

hehe you wish
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by franklingud(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bro wetin u smoke dis morning??.. I go tell ya mama.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
franklingud:
Bro wetin u smoke dis morning??.. I go tell ya mama.
bros no vex 4me ooooo
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
hadizadeezy:
LOL

what!!!

that's Haramic so therefore you need boko harm in your life grin
u need boko haram too,ah boko don dey NL
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by rhames(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
no vex bros, which category you fall ? tongue

A very Good Question
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
rhames:

A very Good Question
egbon no mind am jawe, na hypocrite him be

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by noblealuu: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
tongue
VickyyB:
Nobody should quote me again.
Comment on topic.

tongue
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Kassidy90(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
well guilty of 6......
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:

Na Rough Ryder u dey use?
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. A lady told you she will be coming to pay you a visit, only for you to quickly dash to a mallam's place to buy Gold circle in case of in-casity wink

2. You have tried several attempt to woo so many ladies but they keep declining your request but you keep telling your friends you don't want to date for now cos relationship sucks

3. You offered to take a lady on a date and she told you she doesn't want to go out and you keep pestering her but deep down within yourself you are happy because your cash remain intact your pocket grin

4. You have have to fake you love a lady just to get under her skirt

5. ] You are in the room with a babe and you really wished to make advances but you don't know how to start or where to start, only for you to be going and coming out of the room for no reason

6. Your gf forsake you and when you get to meet her new bf and you realized he is uglier or not even better than you, inwardly you are like "ope ooooo" and joy overwhelms you but if it happens the other way round, sorrow and jealousy overwhelms you

7. For those using MTN, you call a lady and talk confidently for a lenthy period when the call tariff is at 8kb but you talk fastly as if a soldier is pursuing you when the call rate is at 24kb

8. Having spent so much on a lady, inwardly you are like " if this babe no gree make I bleep her shey my moni never enter voice mail so "

9. You asked a lady out and she declined your proposal and you acted like " life goes on" but sadness and sorrow overwhelms you when you see her clustered around another dude

10. No lady has ever PMed you b4 and you are always like when will I ever get PMed by a lady

***Let Bashing And Forming Begin ***
OP, Plz no hard feelings buh I hv to correct u on dis; There's no statement like "in case of in-casity, it's incase of necessity". Back to d topic, number is very ok by me
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Franchise21:
OP, Plz no hard feelings buh I hv to correct u on dis; There's no statement like "in case of in-casity, it's incase of necessity". Back to d topic, number is very ok by me
may God bless you bro... I stand to be corrected.. Knowing this for the first time

1 Like

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
true ooo!!! guys are so guilty of these things.

but op is guilty of all of them.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tymax:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/2opt6lqyclnya8iput46ekm228bhb42b1280502[/img]
Dis babe fine sha bt I'd vote her just on one condition. if she wud agree to date me after she must hv won grin
Tymax:

Dis babe fine sha bt I'd vote her just on one condition. if she wud agree to date me after she must hv won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Abdull300(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wonder how this shtttttttt come's 4rm a guy, i think guys are very intlgnts.
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Tymax(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Franchise21:
Dis babe fine sha bt I'd vote her just on one condition. if she wud agree to date me after she must hv won ;DDis babe fine sha bt I'd vote her just on one condition. if she wud agree to date me after she must hv won
Temigracie please come o cheesy
Re: What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? by Franchise21(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tymax:

Temigracie please come o cheesy
Abeg, call am sharp sharp n let her knw my condition. If she gree, then she's got my vote. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.