Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

She Wants To Visit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Visit (3349 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Visit by icekream(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
can't u just finger her?
Re: She Wants To Visit by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
People can be hypocrite ooo...see people bashing the op because they know he is young and inexperienced.since u like her and u wish to bleep,bleep her

He is 17 and I know many u did this before 17
Re: She Wants To Visit by lozairio(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Taylor184:
Is that an insult?
yes it is he called the Op a fool at the end of his comment
Re: She Wants To Visit by Dorisbest(f): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Packup:
sad
And wat d hell re u doing with a girl
Re: She Wants To Visit by Packup(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:
Then I'll tell her to invite you to my house, cos I know you'll foolishly follow and then I'll knock some sense into you.
.....hmmm i pity u
Re: She Wants To Visit by arimahoseloka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:
Why should you be a gentleman? This is your opportunity. After all, you're no longer a kid. Didn't you just finish secondary school last year? You are old enough to shoulder any responsibilities that occur. You also shouldn't worry about stds or the condom bursting or getting her pregnant cos once she gets pregnant or you contract an std, you can always run to nairaland, create a thread, and all your problems will be over, right?

So, go ahead and bleep her. . . Nothing dey happen.

Fool.
no one is perfect u didn't have 2 insult him

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Love Lost (girls And Sex) / When A Girl Says She Is A Tomboy To A Potential Boyfriend Material / Shocker: This 9-month-old Baby Is Actually A 30-yr-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.