Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

No Love Lost (girls And Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Love Lost (girls And Sex) (3303 Views)

Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME, / My Best Food / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by jaylicioussss(f): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
It is a known fact that when the first woman was created a mischievous angel sprinkled a pack of pretext dust on her, making her and her fellows to live a life of pretence by default.Though some got more share of the dust than others, the truth remains all of them/us pretends.We pretend to like your hideous hair style, we awww and OMG at your new baby saying he is so cute when we all know he really looks like a potato, we dance when you buy that awful shoe for us (or maybe because awful shoe is always better than no-shoe), we do all these because we don't like our feelings being hurt so we don't want to hurt yours. One major scenario where women pretend the most is during sex. She brings out the Oscar winning affectation during sex, from the time she is enduring your sloppy tongue roaming in her mouth to the time she jerks and scream with empty pleasure, writhing to avoid your sweaty body while you high five yourself for the orgasmic never-before-seen experience you are giving her. Let me just listsome of these scenarios.
THE OWLS : This group pretend the least, they are not enjoying the sex but they are not also asking you to stop, they just lie there and hoot, they give an "oooh" hmm" every 40 seconds, their face having the same expression it has when they watch that Hijab lady on NTA news, these are the group that leaves an awkward air hanging in the room after sex, because they will just silently grab the tissue and remain silent till they say "come and see me off"

THE KNIGHTS: Honourable Ladies, who believes that a man's pride should be protected remember that girl that was shrieking and groaning because your penis is big and its causing her pains, meanwhile in reality your penis is a few centimetres shy of HB pencil, well that girl is a Knight in flowery armour, she has seen the penis, she knows it is small, she knows you know it is small but she is not going to be the one that will make you drink poison and die. So she is going to pretend that your penis is big, not just big, but big enough toinjure her and through out the sex she will continue the groan moan, while you ride gallantly and ask occasionaly "baby are you ok" lol, she is very ok my brother, in fact her tampon causes her more pain than your pillar.

THE SACRED ORDER OF THE LAMB: These are the people that baffle me the most, they are faced with the opposite situation the knights find themselves in, a lamb pretends that a big penis which is really causing her pain on entrance and destroying her walls on a Jericho level is okay for her, the vein lines on her face and neck are popping out begging for the torture to stop and she is lying there twisting and whining and encouraging you to continue,to slay, to possess. They pretend to be okay with it because they don't want to disappoint you, they kill themselves to let you live.
THE MASTERS : They do not just bounce on your penis, they add vocals to the action,they are the loud moaners and the screamers, those girls that makes your neighbours know when you are getting some. Th eones that call their mom and religious leaders during sex, with them you hear things like..ah baby kill it" destroy it, harder 'And you the guy go " yea baby you gonna die on this dick today "Oh well... Sad thing is she is faking the whole thing, she is silently praying you die of heart attack so she can roll your body off her,., sex with a master would make you think yourself a god, you start to believe that you are descendant of the Greek god of sex, you hear your neighbours hailing you after she is gone and you unconsciously wear a cap to prevent your head from blowing up.. They are the MASTERS, doing every and anything, they hoot, moan, groan, cry,pray, whine, bounce. They are the ideal sex partners, they show no self consciousness during sex, they have the most dramatic orgasm ever, they crumple their face, dig a finger in your back while the other hand grabs the sheet, as they convulse with half closed eyes and fake the orgasm to the last. And they lie on you chest to sing your praises after helping to clean you up...And list continues
PS: All written above does not apply to every woman....

feel free to add your own group or the ones you've experienced
More write ups at www.personallyjay.

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by INTROVERT(f): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2015
okay ave read....

Kossyablaze which ones have you experienced grin
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by senorB(f): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2015
hmm. ok
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by donholy28(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Oya girls come out here and confess ur group...but op u no add d group dat enjoys d tin..or do u mean dat no girl enjoys it?
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by 48noble(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Ogbonge
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by peeparty(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Iwang
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by jaylicioussss(f): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Oya girls come out here and confess ur group...but op u no add d group dat enjoys d tin..or do u mean dat no girl enjoys it?
of cus girls enjoy sex as much as guys, I just wrote only for those that pretend to enjoy it at a particular time with a particular person, haa! We girls can travel from Nigeria to Mali just for sex
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by ebamma(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Aunty,

Thanks for the lesson
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2015
jaylicioussss:
It is a known fact that when the first woman was created a mischievous angel sprinkled a pack of pretext dust on her, making her and her fellows to live a life of pretence by default.Though some got more share of the dust than others, the truth remains all of them/us pretends.We pretend to like your hideous hair style, we awww and OMG at your new baby saying he is so cute when we all know he really looks like a potato, we dance when you buy that awful shoe for us (or maybe because awful shoe is always better than no-shoe), we do all these because we don't like our feelings being hurt so we don't want to hurt yours. One major scenario where women pretend the most is during sex. She brings out the Oscar winning affectation during sex, from the time she is enduring your sloppy tongue roaming in her mouth to the time she jerks and scream with empty pleasure, writhing to avoid your sweaty body while you high five yourself for the orgasmic never-before-seen experience you are giving her. Let me just listsome of these scenarios.
THE OWLS : This group pretend the least, they are not enjoying the sex but they are not also asking you to stop, they just lie there and hoot, they give an "oooh" hmm" every 40 seconds, their face having the same expression it has when they watch that Hijab lady on NTA news, these are the group that leaves an awkward air hanging in the room after sex, because they will just silently grab the tissue and remain silent till they say "come and see me off"

THE KNIGHTS: Honourable Ladies, who believes that a man's pride should be protected remember that girl that was shrieking and groaning because your penis is big and its causing her pains, meanwhile in reality your penis is a few centimetres shy of HB pencil, well that girl is a Knight in flowery armour, she has seen the penis, she knows it is small, she knows you know it is small but she is not going to be the one that will make you drink poison and die. So she is going to pretend that your penis is big, not just big, but big enough toinjure her and through out the sex she will continue the groan moan, while you ride gallantly and ask occasionaly "baby are you ok" lol, she is very ok my brother, in fact her tampon causes her more pain than your pillar.

THE SACRED ORDER OF THE LAMB: These are the people that baffle me the most, they are faced with the opposite situation the knights find themselves in, a lamb pretends that a big penis which is really causing her pain on entrance and destroying her walls on a Jericho level is okay for her, the vein lines on her face and neck are popping out begging for the torture to stop and she is lying there twisting and whining and encouraging you to continue,to slay, to possess. They pretend to be okay with it because they don't want to disappoint you, they kill themselves to let you live.
THE MASTERS : They do not just bounce on your penis, they add vocals to the action,they are the loud moaners and the screamers, those girls that makes your neighbours know when you are getting some. Th eones that call their mom and religious leaders during sex, with them you hear things like..ah baby kill it" destroy it, harder 'And you the guy go " yea baby you gonna die on this dick today "Oh well... Sad thing is she is faking the whole thing, she is silently praying you die of heart attack so she can roll your body off her,., sex with a master would make you think yourself a god, you start to believe that you are descendant of the Greek god of sex, you hear your neighbours hailing you after she is gone and you unconsciously wear a cap to prevent your head from blowing up.. They are the MASTERS, doing every and anything, they hoot, moan, groan, cry,pray, whine, bounce. They are the ideal sex partners, they show no self consciousness during sex, they have the most dramatic orgasm ever, they crumple their face, dig a finger in your back while the other hand grabs the sheet, as they convulse with half closed eyes and fake the orgasm to the last. And they lie on you chest to sing your praises after helping to clean you up...And list continues
PS: All written above does not apply to every woman....

feel free to add your own group or the ones you've experienced
More write ups at www.personallyjay.
Op which 1 of these group of pretenders do u belong? grin
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Mizzzbeee Come See something grin
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by funshy87(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2015
Owokowoko cheesy na so Eniola dey shout Daddy please, Daddy please, ooshh u are d best, promise me u won't leave me... Make i dey promise untop toto. Olohun maje

2 Likes

Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by kossyablaze(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay ave read....

Kossyablaze which ones have you experienced grin
lol trust me u don't wanna know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by jaylicioussss(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol trust me u don't wanna know
we want to know!!! grin
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by kossyablaze(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
jaylicioussss:
we want to know!!! grin
lol calm down.Datz a gist for anoda day Jay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by kossyablaze(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
senorB:
hmm. ok
ishilove o!Biko move to fp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by kossyablaze(m): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2016
jaylicioussss:
we want to know!!! grin
Hey J!Been a while.Which part of Lag u at?
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by Maamin(m): 1:54am On Mar 18, 2016
After finished reading this...
Now this dude above me is trying to set P grin
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by chronos: 3:44am On Mar 18, 2016
How will this help me become rich?
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by jaylicioussss(f): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Hey J!Been a while.Which part of Lag u at?
Satellite for now
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by kossyablaze(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
jaylicioussss:
Satellite for now
ok m arnd tho
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by Doubleagent008(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:
After finished reading this...
Now this dude above me is trying to set P grin
Lol. just Lol. you are leaving in stitches here mehn grin
Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by Maamin(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Lol. just Lol. you are leaving in stitches here mehn grin

Trust me I can smell P setters 100 miles away.. grin

1 Like

Re: No Love Lost (girls And Sex) by Pojomojo: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!! you like big cassaver

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Asked Me "What Kind Of Charm Did I Use On Him?" / She Craves For Sex But Frowns After Orgasm / This Kenyan TV Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.