Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Can You Die For Your Spouse? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Die For Your Spouse? (4525 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / 20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die / What Can Make U Divorce Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Die For Your Spouse? by Babypinkyz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
Oh yes!
Re: Can You Die For Your Spouse? by Womaniza: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2011
Mi o le waku,
How will i die for someone that will only mourn for 4 weeks,
Even it is those that has come to sympathise with her that will advise her to move on,
Then on that persons graveyard, these words will be carved in gold "Here lies the body of a foolish man that died because of a woman"
Re: Can You Die For Your Spouse? by chic2pimp(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2011
[size=15pt]HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! . . . . . Abi Una Wan Turn Me To The JESUS?[/size]

Kids Yes, Spouse a Big Fat No. . . . . . . Even the famous phrase says "Ladies First". Abeg Let her die before me and I'll come join her waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy later.
Re: Can You Die For Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 28, 2011
Even it is those that has come to sympathise with him that will advise him to move on

fixed.

we all know who holds the remarriage record here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? / I Love Being Squashed' Meet The Petite Model Whose Made £120k Being Sat On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.